The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 266

Rand Paul is afraid of “assanination attempts”

In the context of all the hatred and vitriol being spread, partucularly the rhetoric

Congrats Trumptards, you have all gone so far off the deep end a gop senator is afraid people are going to get killed over words thanks to you all

Wasn’t enough to simply campaign for Trump, you had to make everything personal and insult every other race, sex, religion and nationality of people

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 324 pts

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4242

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. TDS. Trump Dick Sucker

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

A guy broke 6 of Paul's ribs a few months ago.

Few months before some guy shot Scalise while playing baseball.

Cruz trying to have dinner with his wife and a group of losers come into the restaurant and yell and them.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Cruz trying to have dinner with his wife and a group of losers come into the restaurant and yell and them.

Dog pack in town?

BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

darrell74
    Golden Knights puck line +175
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

Yeah he might be threatened.

He will just get security..

Soooooo, more tax dollars will be spent on protecting our Congress.

Uhhhmmmmm, so good job snowflakes, you now waste tax dollars on increasing security for our politicians .

Once again, you snowflakes keep phuckin yourselves over. Good job.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 266

Misinformation

Pauls neighbor never intended to break his ribs and the dispute was not over Rand Paul being a Republican, it was over fukking leaves.

Cruz got ridiculed out of a high end restaurant

It was Trumps campaign and rhetoric that ratcheted up the hatred, the insults, and put for a divsive message. Trump ran for President on a message of hate and division and guss what, thats what we have.

And thats what Paul is referring to

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 324 pts

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9459

Hillary Clinton Tells Dems You 'Can't Be Civil' With The Republican Party

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Hillary Clinton Tells Dems You 'Can't Be Civil' With The Republican Party
    She is worthless.

Theirs people who voted for Trump.

Then, theirs people who didn't vote, and the rest of the world.

Then their is the ground

Then their is sewage.

Then their is 50 feet of pure shi+.

Then their are Clinton supporters.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1281

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    She is worthless.

Theirs people who voted for Trump.

Then, theirs people who didn't vote, and the rest of the world.

Then their is the ground

Then their is sewage.

Then their is 50 feet of pure shi+.

Then their are Clinton supporters.
    U know when she is going to jail or are u dopes still brainwashed she is going

BTP
    Week 14
    3-1-1 578 pts

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 793 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    5-0-0 1035 pts

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9459

Once the cameras are turned off and the reporters go home, it's a love-fest between the R's and D's. They play golf together, eat together at the same restaurants, screw the same hookers. Live in the same neighborhoods....

They don't give a crap about you. They only care about getting re-elected so they can fill their pockets and their friend's pockets.

They want to keep dividing the country. They don't want any one group to be too large and have too much power. So they get blacks and whites hating each other. Men and women hating each other. Gun owners and non gun owners hating each other. Americans and immigrants hating each other. Cops and citizens hating each other. Religious people and non believers hating each other. And on and on.

The more times they can divide us and the smaller and smaller they can make each group, the less power each group has.

Think of the voting public as a giant spider. If the spider decides to vote R or D, that party is in. But if they can chop off a leg here or there, they can weaken the spider. If they can create enough chaos to separate all eight legs from the main body, then no one part has enough power to make a difference.

And then apathy sets in. More and more people are turned off by all the fighting and they just tune out. They go about their lives and realize that they're doing just fine without paying attention to politics.

That's where I'm at. I stopped voting several years ago once I realized that anybody I voted for never won by just one vote. So they didn't need my vote.

I challenge anyone reading this to prove that their vote made a difference in the presidential election in 2016.

How many people are reading this? 20 maybe? In any state did Hillary lose by 20 votes? Did Donald win by 20 votes? No. Your vote didn't mean crap.

Instead of paying attention to politics and arguing with each other, you should be capping games and getting an edge on the bookies. That's going to affect your lives a lot more than voting will.

Peace out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGoldenGoose

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

Once the cameras are turned off and the reporters go home, it's a love-fest between the R's and D's. They play golf together, eat together at the same restaurants, screw the same hookers. Live in the same neighborhoods....

They don't give a crap about you. They only care about getting re-elected so they can fill their pockets and their friend's pockets.

They want to keep dividing the country. They don't want any one group to be too large and have too much power. So they get blacks and whites hating each other. Men and women hating each other. Gun owners and non gun owners hating each other. Americans and immigrants hating each other. Cops and citizens hating each other. Religious people and non believers hating each other. And on and on.

The more times they can divide us and the smaller and smaller they can make each group, the less power each group has.

Think of the voting public as a giant spider. If the spider decides to vote R or D, that party is in. But if they can chop off a leg here or there, they can weaken the spider. If they can create enough chaos to separate all eight legs from the main body, then no one part has enough power to make a difference.

And then apathy sets in. More and more people are turned off by all the fighting and they just tune out. They go about their lives and realize that they're doing just fine without paying attention to politics.

That's where I'm at. I stopped voting several years ago once I realized that anybody I voted for never won by just one vote. So they didn't need my vote.

I challenge anyone reading this to prove that their vote made a difference in the presidential election in 2016.

How many people are reading this? 20 maybe? In any state did Hillary lose by 20 votes? Did Donald win by 20 votes? No. Your vote didn't mean crap.

Instead of paying attention to politics and arguing with each other, you should be capping games and getting an edge on the bookies. That's going to affect your lives a lot more than voting will.

Peace out.
    nice

BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19

You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Antifa are simply cheerleaders compared to the next wave of Soro's
    game plan.

BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 361 pts

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 312 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

darrell74

Peace out.
    ^.Has a clue

For the rest of you snowflakes, pick some phuckin winners

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

L8night
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 889

Peace out.
    hey VeggieDog,

after reading your reply, I understand your feelings, but not voting is why we are here, the smear campaign Donnie did is epic, not just on Hillary (caused Dems low voter turnout), but his republican primary challengers,too and guess what? he is doing it again, I watched parts of his rally last night, which he was there to endorse???, but after his 5 min endorsement, it was 50 mins of attacks on Dems, last night he brought up Diane Feinstein and the crowd started chanting "lock her up", all the while Trump was standing there grinning, the turd lives for this, he loves the chaos and confusion, these rallies are all the same thing.
    It is the same old faces on both sides,I understand that, but they are elected by their constituents and we have to live with the results, this country is in crisis mode, in my long years I have never seen anything like it and I wonder when it is going to be so much that violence enters.
    You made a very valid statement and I get it, but you can't change the way it is, unless you vote.

You said "Instead of paying attention to politics and arguing with each other, you should be capping games and getting an edge on the bookies."
    OK, I have a thread in the college football forum, come on in and let me know what you think on the games I play.
    Last edited by L8night; 10-10-18 at 07:32 AM.

L8night

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In the context of all the hatred and vitriol being spread, partucularly the rhetoric

Congrats Trumptards, you have all gone so far off the deep end a gop senator is afraid people are going to get killed over words thanks to you all

Wasn’t enough to simply campaign for Trump, you had to make everything personal and insult every other race, sex, religion and nationality of people
    hey Kraken,

It's a real shame, where we are today, the voices keep getting louder with no resolution.
    Last edited by L8night; 10-10-18 at 07:40 AM.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

The radical left has lost their power and their minds . What a pathetic group of angry butt hurt losers .

Trump -
    You don't hand matches to an arsonist, and you don't give power to an angry left-wing mob.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave jt315 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave jt315 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6558

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    The radical left has lost their power and their minds . What a pathetic group of angry butt hurt losers .
    When not a single prominent democrat criticized or even questioned the Kavanaugh ambush, the Dems waved bye-bye to whatever shot they had at mid-term gains. Radicals are calling the shots ... and dropping the ball daily.

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Trump -
    You don't hand matches to an arsonist, and you don't give power to an angry left-wing mob.
    DJT's messaging ability is unmatched and he's defining this election for voters. GOP will continue to win handily until the left decides to clean up its act.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    hey Kraken,

It's a real shame, where we are today, the voices keep getting louder with no resolution.
    There will be a whole lot of resolution in a month's time.

L8night

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    There will be a whole lot of resolution in a month's time.
    I respect the confidence and you may be right, but unless you can read the future, or your stuffing the ballot box, I don't see where this is a sure thing

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3472

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I respect the confidence and you may be right, but unless you can read the future, or your stuffing the ballot box, I don't see where this is a sure thing
    It won't matter who wins. The dems will obstruct in the senate and nothing will get done until 2020. Dems win the House they will try to impeach even being 20 votes short in the senate. They will piss off the public and repubs roll in '20. Predictable.

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14446

Rand Paul used to go around telling people that Obamacare agents were going to come take their guns away. How could anybody vote for him after that?

RoyBacon

Most tards you don't have to worry about.

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Rand Paul used to go around telling people that Obamacare agents were going to come take their guns away. How could anybody vote for him after that?
    I just tried to find that online and can't find anything even remotely close to it
    Maybe you could provide a link
    I know someone with your integrity would never just make up something totally false to make a political point

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Kraken, the fake drug addict, making things up again

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I just tried to find that online and can't find anything even remotely close to it
    Maybe you could provide a link
    I know someone with your integrity would never just make up something totally false to make a political point
    He's probably repeating fake news he heard. Sounds fake as can be.

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

JohnGalt2341
    Your dream's alive. You can be the guide
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3010

What do you think Trump wants more... a United States of America or a Divided States of America? I think the answer is obvious... and I must say he's doing a great job of it.

Prediction: a few years from now Republicans will think Trump was the worst thing that ever happened to their party.

BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 458 pts

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    What do you think Trump wants more... a United States of America or a Divided States of America? I think the answer is obvious... and I must say he's doing a great job of it.

Prediction: a few years from now Republicans will think Trump was the worst thing that ever happened to their party.
    United States of America obviously. Obama divided the country more than anyone ever.

RoyBacon

It started big time under Obama.

Obama's policies were racist against white people and gave birth to BLM's and Antifag's.

Trump trolls tards and fights their allies, the media. He should. You guys walked all over W and he just took it. When a POTUS fights back he is dividing us...give me a break.

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

JohnGalt2341

United States of America obviously. Obama divided the country more than anyone ever.
    Would you at least agree that Trump insults(calls them unhinged, angry mob, dims etc) Democrats on a regular basis? That's approximately half the country. I guess that's United to you. Imagine if Obama would have called the Republicians the rejects? How well do you think that would have went over? Trump gets a free pass because it's his "style". Imagine if Ronald Reagan tried to get away with saying even a fraction of the stuff Trump says. People wouldn't stand for it. Somehow Trump gets a free pass and you think he's uniting the country.

BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 458 pts

RoyBacon

Would you at least agree that Trump insults(calls them unhinged, angry mob, dims etc) Democrats on a regular basis? That's approximately half the country. I guess that's United to you. Imagine if Obama would have called the Republicians the rejects? How well do you think that would have went over? Trump gets a free pass because it's his "style". Imagine if Ronald Reagan tried to get away with saying even a fraction of the stuff Trump says. People wouldn't stand for it. Somehow Trump gets a free pass and you think he's uniting the country.
    Think "depolrables".

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 431 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    3-2-0 291 pts

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Think "depolrables".
    Hillary wasn't uniting the country either. And she was never POTUS btw.

BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 458 pts

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2917

BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4242

Don't want to be treated as an asshole.........here's a thought........DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!!!
    Virtually everyone who has been harassed, including the prez, has been an asshole.

ByeShea

This is how well GOP is doing today. Your best shot at them is to do daydream of the future.

Meanwhile feinstein is taking her best shot at Obama, Bernie, and Hillary in becoming the worst thing that's ever happened to her party.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't want to be treated as an asshole.........here's a thought........DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!!!
    Virtually everyone who has been harassed, including the prez, has been an asshole.
    And Judge Kavanaugh, what did he do exactly to be treated like a rapist?

12 Last