1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    Poster vitterd is Uneducated

    Sammy told him... "Kavanaugh may get a Dem Vote or two now that he's been 100% cleared"

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28091110


    Sen. Joe Manchin (D) of West Virginia voted to confirm Kavanaugh

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  2. #2
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Uhhhhh....he wasnít cleared and Manchin fecided after it was clear that Collins and Flake were both a yes....if they went no....he was going no. Weak move.

    How do you find your way home at night?

  3. #3
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    you are uneducated to the point you cannot process the fact you were wrong

    typical dem voter

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  4. #4
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Wrong about what? I said Kavanuagh would be confirmed. Poor Sammy boy making things up. Take a rest kid.

  5. #5
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    How sad is sammie's life that he has to troll vitterd on a saturday. Shouldn't he be visiting his son at the half-way house?

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  6. #6
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

    How sad is sammie's life...

    Not sad today... Great day for all Americans

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  7. #7
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    By the way sammy...you started the shit with me over a year ago. Just remember that before you go crying to the mods.

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  8. #8
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    I have no problem with the judge because not going to have abortion nor marry a man.

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  9. #9
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    chico , relax

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  10. #10
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    How sad is sammie's life that he has to troll vitterd on a saturday. Shouldn't he be visiting his son at the half-way house?
    Not sure what his deal is. Heís totally making things up anyway. I think he has some mental problems.

  11. #11
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    sam has much shit as you gave me couple years ago ... I don't think I will ever relax when it comes to you.

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  12. #12
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    @ vitterd

    chico did not disagree with Sammy...

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  13. #13
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Not sure what his deal is. He’s totally making things up anyway. I think he has some mental problems.
    i heard you say it will be great for your party if he was given the judgeship. We will see. I'm still a kasich fan

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  14. #14
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i heard you say it will be great for your party if he was given the judgeship. We will see. I'm still a kasich fan
    Women will be out in full force in November.

  15. #15
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

    sam has much shit as you gave me couple years ago ... I don't think I will ever relax when it comes to you.

    if Sammy dished out a disproportionate amount of crap is relationship to chico's amount

    Sammy honestly apologizes

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  16. #16
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    Vitty I do like the landreiu sp . he is probably only one from left i could vote for. biden and manchin also but rest is too far left. I never got free college. We give too much shit away to other countries and also we do have lo's of free loaders. Some rich and some poor.

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    if Sammy dished out a disproportionate amount of crap is relationship to chico's amount

    Sammy honestly apologizes
    thank you. truce

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  18. #18
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 44,454

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  19. #19
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Vitty I do like the landreiu sp . he is probably only one from left i could vote for. biden and manchin also but rest is too far left. I never got free college. We give too much shit away to other countries and also we do have lo's of free loaders. Some rich and some poor.
    I canít vote for Manchin based on his weak, pussy move of waiting to see how others voted until he made his decision on how to voter on Kavanaugh. Biggest pussy move in politics ive seen in long time.

    Canít vote for trump....heís an embarrassment. Rubio i could.

  20. #20
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 22,859
    Betpoints: 12

    i keep getting letters from rubio begging for money. Fukking kasich must of sold my email address. Or the rea party did.

    BTP
    Week 13
    5-0-0 2672 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 310 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  21. #21
    PAULYPOKER
    Pre Dick Phil Fukken Phillips
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 31,699
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i keep getting letters from rubio begging for money. Fukking kasich must of sold my email address. Or the rea party did.
    NSA

  22. #22
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 4,093
    Betpoints: 4481

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Women will be out in full force in November.
    Don't forget about all the mangina men like yourself

  23. #23
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Don't forget about all the mangina men like yourself
    Trump will win the ďbang your dogsĒ vote....1-0.....congrats.

    Maybe I will go to polls blubbering and crying like our new SC justice!!

  24. #24
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 11,231
    Betpoints: 3502

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump will win the “bang your dogs” vote....1-0.....congrats.

    Maybe I will go to polls blubbering and crying like our new SC justice!!
    Kind of like every minute since Nov 8, 2016?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  25. #25
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Kind of like every minute since Nov 8, 2016?
    I would never shed a tear over Don the Con. But Kavanaugh is a big pussy snowflake

  26. #26
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 11,231
    Betpoints: 3502

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I would never shed a tear over Don the Con. But Kavanaugh is a big pussy snowflake
    The Man of the People is starting to grow on you too.

    Has to be worrying tards.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  27. #27
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The Man of the People is starting to grow on you too.

    Has to be worrying tards.
    A millionaire at age 3....tax cheat and trust fund baby who needed a bailout from his sister after going bust with dadís money....nah, not growing on me. He hates people....working people most of all....despises them.

  28. #28
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 11,231
    Betpoints: 3502

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    A millionaire at age 3....tax cheat and trust fund baby who needed a bailout from his sister after going bust with dad’s money....nah, not growing on me. He hates people....working people most of all....despises them.
    I think you'd agree he's doing a great job. And that's kind of the problem.

    It's the ole we don't like him but man he is doing a great job. That dynamic that suppresses vote...as you probably know.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  29. #29
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 11,322
    Betpoints: 1317

    Love reading these type of threads A guy who has been stupid his whole entire life makes a thread against a guy who just torches people with his intellect. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Who is next Dlowlilly

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-1-1 578 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    5-0-0 1035 pts


  30. #30
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 11,322
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I think you'd agree he's doing a great job. And that's kind of the problem.

    It's the ole we don't like him but man he is doing a great job. That dynamic that suppresses vote...as you probably know.
    Roy, u can keep saying that like it really means something but his claim to fame is that he hasn't fuked it up just yet. A buddy of mine wants to work in one of these new steel plants (he keeps lying about) they are building in Pa but he drove around all day and can't seem to find any of them. Added 1 trillion in new debt and like every loser Republican just put it on a credit card like he somehow paid for it already.

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-1-1 578 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    5-0-0 1035 pts


  31. #31
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 11,231
    Betpoints: 3502

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Roy, u can keep saying that like it really means something but his claim to fame is that he hasn't fuked it up just yet. A buddy of mine wants to work in one of these new steel plants (he keeps lying about) they are building in Pa but he drove around all day and can't seem to find any of them. Added 1 trillion in new debt and like every loser Republican just put it on a credit card like he somehow paid for it already.
    You are watching history being made thor. Enjoy it. Don't let your desire for redistribution blind you to the great economic expansion that's happening.

    Did you think unemployment would be 3.7% or GDP at 4.2% when Trump? Did you think the market would rise 52%?

    Just enjoy it, don't fight it.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  32. #32
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 11,322
    Betpoints: 1317

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You are watching history being made thor. Enjoy it. Don't let your desire for redistribution blind you to the great economic expansion that's happening.

    Did you think unemployment would be 3.7% or GDP at 4.2% when Trump? Did you think the market would rise 52%?

    Just enjoy it, don't fight it.
    It is like jumping on a great horse Roy. U ride that babby to many finish lines but eventually it has to stop racing when it gets older. That is what is happening here and when all his bullshit is done the working people of this country will be farther behind like when any republican is in charge. It is called false hope. Kinda like the Cinc/ Miami game today.

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-1-1 578 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 793 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    5-0-0 1035 pts


  33. #33
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 2,068
    Betpoints: 13337

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Women will be out in full force in November.
    Mid-term vote may exceed, which it typically does not, the presidential election voting. Even the rare young voters may come out to the polls this time, then again, maybe not.

    What is your explanation of the "out-of-power" party picking up seats, phenomenon?

  34. #34
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 12,291
    Betpoints: 2650

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Mid-term vote may exceed, which it typically does not, the presidential election voting. Even the rare young voters may come out to the polls this time, then again, maybe not.

    What is your explanation of the "out-of-power" party picking up seats, phenomenon?
    Party in power getting complacent and party out of power gets energized.

    Dems really doing a good job of registering new voters...and new voters will vote.

  35. #35
    Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-16
    Posts: 1,270
    Betpoints: 2490

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Party in power getting complacent and party out of power gets energized.

    Dems really doing a good job of registering new voters...and new voters will vote.
    Lets hope so, these elections in November are gonna be some of the most important in history, if dems dont atleast flip the house we're all fuked, but history is on the dems sides..and ppl are fed up with all the dumb shitty ass ppl and things going on with the republican party

12 Last
Top