1. #1
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Here is a very interesting stat.

    WSJ, July 10th, 2018, Joan C Williams entitled "The Elites Feed Anti-Immigrant Bias" tremendously interesting article, and not because it agrees with my line of thinking/reasoning, in fact, some of it does not. But interesting because of the different angle it takes on a DT victory and new thinking on immigration bias. I know most of you righties don't like to read so let me inform you, but don't take my word for it look it up yourself.

    Here is that interesting fact: "In 2016 DT won far more counties than Hillary Clinton did--(you got that he won a majority of counties) but Mrs. Clinton's roughly 500 counties represented two-thirds of GDP. Mr Trump won in regions left behind."


    Now Ms Williams was attempting to make a point concerning this fact and if you want to read the entire article I suggest that you do that, it is well written and it will give you another side of this immigration situation. However, my point is this, with much fewer counties supporting HC those people that voted for her are the people that keep this country running, they are the producers, DT counties are the takers. Isn't that an interesting and almost unbelievable fact.


    I get it that many of you don't even know what GDP is, and you don't even give two shits. But one of our crazies is constantly writing about GDP. lol . This is where I drop the mike.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  2. #2
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    As soon as I read GDP the name popped in my head. I won't give it away though. LOL

    But to be fair to the counties left behind, I understand their anger & why they voted for Trump. Was there any other choice for them.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  3. #3
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    As soon as I read GDP the name popped in my head. I won't give it away though. LOL

    But to be fair to the counties left behind, I understand their anger & why they voted for Trump. Was there any other choice for them.
    absolutely, that is the main reason they voted for DT. no doubt about that, and that is the reasoning and the main idea of that exact article.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  4. #4
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 8,450
    Betpoints: 3945

    Garbage in=Garbage out

    prop∑a∑gan∑da
    ˌpršpəˈɡandə/
    noun
    noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
    1.
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature

    Clinton won the welfare vote by somewhere around 90%. Trump won the working class(deplorable) vote by 71%, a US record.

    To suggest otherwise is just propagating mind numbing dumb propaganda.

    Isn't it bizarrely ironic the same fools demanding a "living wage" are FOR open borders and unfair trade, both extraordinary wage killers especially to the lower wages.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  5. #5
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    absolutely, that is the main reason they voted for DT. no doubt about that, and that is the reasoning and the main idea of that exact article.
    I see. Let the GDP games begin. Should be fun.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  6. #6
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Garbage in=Garbage out

    prop∑a∑gan∑da
    ˌpršpəˈɡandə/
    noun
    noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
    1.
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature

    Clinton won the welfare vote by somewhere around 90%. Trump won the working class(deplorable) vote by 71%, a US record.

    To suggest otherwise is just propagating mind numbing dumb propaganda.

    Isn't it bizarrely ironic the same fools demanding a "living wage" are FOR open borders and unfair trade, both extraordinary wage killers especially to the lower wages.




    In the WSJ, you do know that stands for the Wall Street Journal right? That periodical has been a conservative newspaper since day one.

    This is the the part that makes me absolutely weak the in the knees, this is a fact Roy, a fact written in a conservative newspaper. You have no defense so it is propaganda--you mean you didn't know the WSJ was the Wall Street Journal, and you didn't know that this is a rightie publication.

    Roy all your talk about business knowledge and everything else is total BS. you are one or two steps ahead of dwightie and petepan.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  7. #7
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Garbage in=Garbage out

    prop∑a∑gan∑da
    ˌpršpəˈɡandə/
    noun
    noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
    1.
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature

    Clinton won the welfare vote by somewhere around 90%. Trump won the working class(deplorable) vote by 71%, a US record.

    To suggest otherwise is just propagating mind numbing dumb propaganda.

    Isn't it bizarrely ironic the same fools demanding a "living wage" are FOR open borders and unfair trade, both extraordinary wage killers especially to the lower wages.
    Wouldn't call the WSJ a Left Wing propaganda rag. Can't see how you can say that. Unless you don't want to believe.
    Last edited by khicks26; 07-11-18 at 05:35 PM.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  8. #8
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I see. Let the GDP games begin. Should be fun.
    poor roy like most righties on this forum when a fact slaps him down he doesn't like it very much. He simply changes the fact, he sees what he believes and he will not allow facts to get in the way.

    "we don't need no stinkin facts". It never fails.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  9. #9
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I see. Let the GDP games begin. Should be fun.


    Everybody knows how much I hate the thought of our Civil War. It almost destroyed our country, so when people start to mention we are going to have another Civil War I see the devil. But, you know the irony of this fact, if you get all the crazies and transport them to all the asshole states and allow them to have their own country it wouldn't be even two generations until they would be a third world country and depending on their bigger brother to keep them alive.

    Yeah they should all migrate to the asshole states, start a new country and starve.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  10. #10
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Oh and btw, the non-crazies that just happen to live in one of those states would have to move north. You know the people living in Austin and other great cities in the asshole states.

    And of course, the crazies living in the noncrazy states, well naturally they would have to go also. What a great country we Americans would have then. Could you imagine that? The producers and workers and non-crazies all together living like kings and the non-producers the DT supporters, bitchin and moanin and killing themslves with booze and drugs. I mourn all deaths even the crazies, just imagining the impossible for a second or two
    Last edited by dante1; 07-11-18 at 03:55 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  11. #11
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Oh and btw, the non-crazies that just happen to live in one of those states would have to move north. You know the people living in Austin and other great cities in the asshole states.

    And of course, the crazies living in the noncrazy states, well naturally they would have to go also. What a great country we Americans would have then. Could you imagine that? The producers and workers and non-crazies all together living like kings and the non-producers the DT supporters, bitchin and moanin and killing themslves with booze and drugs. I mourn all deaths even the crazies, just imagining the impossible for a second or two

    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ription-rates/


    Pretty difficult to be a producer when you are drugged out on opioids.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  12. #12
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    just look at the purple and most of the light purple states. I guess this is propaganda too. lol

    another fact Roy.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  13. #13
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    the least educated, the fattest and now the most drugged out. Amazing shit isn't it. Leave it to the crazies.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  14. #14
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Southern states — particularly Alabama, Tennessee and West Virginia — had the most painkiller prescriptions per person, the report said. For example, in Alabama, there were 143 prescriptions for opioid prescriptions written for every 100 people. That's about three times the rate seen in Hawaii, which had the lowest rate among U.S. states, with 52 prescriptions per 100 people.


    from the ScientificAmerican article.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  15. #15
    petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-18
    Posts: 1,332
    Betpoints: 472

    another stupid threat by the king troll ....go away dummy

  16. #16
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Would call the WSJ a Left Wing propaganda rag. Can't see how you can say that. Unless you don't want to believe.
    the owner of wsj is great friends with trump. It has went out of its way to bash the lefties

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by petepan69 View Post
    another stupid threat by the king troll ....go away dummy
    I made a wager that eventually one of the idiots would respond, well two did. But my wager was they would not directly refute or debate the issue but print something like the above. This is the same guy who claimed to have an MBA, what a coincidence I told him, so do I. (this is when he was calling himself THE RIFLEMAN) So I asked him to discuss his degree with me since we had many of the same courses.

    lol, HE WAS GONE, AND GONE FOR YEARS. Now he appears as petepan, just as stupid.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  18. #18
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 8,450
    Betpoints: 3945

    I'm amazed at how these libs can dumb themselves down this far to buy their own BS. It's a very special talent. Mind numbing ignorance.

    Maybe they figure an open border can finally take down the great Trump economy?They couldn't stop the tax cuts but maybe this will slow it down?? I dunno, it's hard to even pretend to be that level of stupid.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  19. #19
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm amazed at how these libs can dumb themselves down this far to buy their own BS. It's a very special talent. Mind numbing ignorance.

    Maybe they figure an open border can finally take down the great Trump economy?They couldn't stop the tax cuts but maybe this will slow it down?? I dunno, it's hard to even pretend to be that level of stupid.
    more BS.

    not an indictment of the article, or the author, just BS.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  20. #20
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Southern states — particularly Alabama, Tennessee and West Virginia — had the most painkiller prescriptions per person, the report said. For example, in Alabama, there were 143 prescriptions for opioid prescriptions written for every 100 people. That's about three times the rate seen in Hawaii, which had the lowest rate among U.S. states, with 52 prescriptions per 100 people.


    from the ScientificAmerican article.
    in west va. they had a lawyer,doctor and judge in cahoots to put people on social security disability. They finally got caught and they all went to jail. They made everyone in that time frame re go for s.s.d.i. qualification. one lady committed suicide instead paying that back. Her daughter was blaming the govt. She said she was going to miss going kayaking and 4 wheeling with her mom. Her mom was getting disability for a bad back

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  21. #21
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    I at one time thought Roy had something on the ball, had something to add. I was wrong.

    Address the issue roy, address the facts roy, refute the facts roy, stop the BS.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  22. #22
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 17,955
    Betpoints: 355

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    in west va. they had a lawyer,doctor and judge in cahoots to put people on social security disability. They finally got caught and they all went to jail. They made everyone in that time frame re go for s.s.d.i. qualification. one lady committed suicide instead paying that back. Her daughter was blaming the govt. She said she was going to miss going kayaking and 4 wheeling with her mom. Her mom was getting disability for a bad back
    I saw that.

    I truly feel sorry for many of the people living in W Virginia, I really do. Not that they are bad people, not at all. They got caught up in a bad situation. Many of them fell into dire poverty which in turn perpetuates itself into poor education and the beat goes on. Many of these people are doing everything they can to medicate themselves into oblivion. What a life, they have my "thoughts and prayers." And I am not being cute or faceitous. My heart breaks for them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  23. #23
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 8,450
    Betpoints: 3945

    Under $30,000 53 41

    $50,000–99,999 46 50

    There isn't much to discuss. Clinton won the welfare vote going away. Your county theory is hogwash. Look at the income demographic break down, this ain't fuggin rocket science. Clinton won the welfare class and Trump won the working class...period.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  24. #24
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Under $30,000 53 41

    $50,000–99,999 46 50

    There isn't much to discuss. Clinton won the welfare vote going away. Your county theory is hogwash. Look at the income demographic break down, this ain't fuggin rocket science. Clinton won the welfare class and Trump won the working class...period.
    west va,ky alabama went wildly for trump so that would be false

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  25. #25
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  26. #26
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    lowest incomes among states and dc by income
    51 alaska - trump
    50-louisiana- trump
    49-new mexico- clinton
    48-south dakota- trump
    47-kentucky-trump
    46-mississippi-trump
    45-west va -trump
    44-kansas- trump
    43arkansas-trump
    42- tenn -trump
    41- ohio -trump
    40 montana- trump
    39- penn -trump



    you want to speak again roy

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  27. #27
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 8,450
    Betpoints: 3945

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Under $30,000 53 41

    $50,000–99,999 46 50

    There isn't much to discuss. Clinton won the welfare vote going away. Your county theory is hogwash. Look at the income demographic break down, this ain't fuggin rocket science. Clinton won the welfare class and Trump won the working class...period.
    chico do you understand what demographic breakdown means?

    It means nationwide welfare fvvks voted for Clinton. I really don't know how to dumb this down any more. The working class went for Trump. Voters with incomes under $15k were 70% for Clinton.

    It's amazing at how libs dumb themselves down when they can't twist the data. It's like talking to a 4 year old.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  28. #28
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    chico do you understand what demographic breakdown means?

    It means nationwide welfare fvvks voted for Clinton. I really don't know how to dumb this down any more. The working class went for Trump. Voters with incomes under $15k were 70% for Clinton.

    It's amazing at how libs dumb themselves down when they can't twist the data. It's like talking to a 4 year old.
    do you understand welfare recipients are too lazy to vote. Just cause you say doesn't make it so.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  29. #29
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    chico do you understand what demographic breakdown means?

    It means nationwide welfare fvvks voted for Clinton. I really don't know how to dumb this down any more. The working class went for Trump. Voters with incomes under $15k were 70% for Clinton.

    It's amazing at how libs dumb themselves down when they can't twist the data. It's like talking to a 4 year old.
    roy i am starting to believe dante. You are a fictional character. A legend in your own mind. I showed you the 12 poorest states. He took 11 of them. I know a shitload of white trash that voted for trump. They wanted to get rid of obama care but not the affordable care. they don't realize it is same thing.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  30. #30
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 21,007
    Betpoints: 40

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  31. #31
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    poor roy like most righties on this forum when a fact slaps him down he doesn't like it very much. He simply changes the fact, he sees what he believes and he will not allow facts to get in the way.

    "we don't need no stinkin facts". It never fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Everybody knows how much I hate the thought of our Civil War. It almost destroyed our country, so when people start to mention we are going to have another Civil War I see the devil. But, you know the irony of this fact, if you get all the crazies and transport them to all the asshole states and allow them to have their own country it wouldn't be even two generations until they would be a third world country and depending on their bigger brother to keep them alive.

    Yeah they should all migrate to the asshole states, start a new country and starve.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Oh and btw, the non-crazies that just happen to live in one of those states would have to move north. You know the people living in Austin and other great cities in the asshole states.

    And of course, the crazies living in the noncrazy states, well naturally they would have to go also. What a great country we Americans would have then. Could you imagine that? The producers and workers and non-crazies all together living like kings and the non-producers the DT supporters, bitchin and moanin and killing themslves with booze and drugs. I mourn all deaths even the crazies, just imagining the impossible for a second or two
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ription-rates/


    Pretty difficult to be a producer when you are drugged out on opioids.
    Though I was hard on Roy today for telling me I hate my country. Dante coming out with Bare Knuckles.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  32. #32
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 47,163
    Betpoints: 1541

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Though I was hard on Roy today for telling me I hate my country. Dante coming out with Bare Knuckles.

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 216 pts


  33. #33
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ription-rates/


    Pretty difficult to be a producer when you are drugged out on opioids.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    just look at the purple and most of the light purple states. I guess this is propaganda too. lol

    another fact Roy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the least educated, the fattest and now the most drugged out. Amazing shit isn't it. Leave it to the crazies.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Southern states — particularly Alabama, Tennessee and West Virginia — had the most painkiller prescriptions per person, the report said. For example, in Alabama, there were 143 prescriptions for opioid prescriptions written for every 100 people. That's about three times the rate seen in Hawaii, which had the lowest rate among U.S. states, with 52 prescriptions per 100 people.


    from the ScientificAmerican article.
    Very sad what some people will do to make a profit. Shit is just crazy.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  34. #34
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 20,945
    Betpoints: 157

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Just pointing out the obvious. I kind a feel bad for Roy.

    If you want to call it pathetic, you have problems with reality. Or Dante himself. You should do something about that. Instead of posting a stupid cat meme. Kind of being a baby don't you think?
    Last edited by khicks26; 07-11-18 at 06:25 PM.

    BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 445 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2018

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-0-1 735 pts


  35. #35
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 8,450
    Betpoints: 3945

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    roy i am starting to believe dante. You are a fictional character. A legend in your own mind. I showed you the 12 poorest states. He took 11 of them. I know a shitload of white trash that voted for trump. They wanted to get rid of obama care but not the affordable care. they don't realize it is same thing.
    My gawd you really don't understand the term voter demographics.

    So I was wrong. You are not playing dumb.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


1234 ... Last
Top