vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    In his going away speech today, Tillerson didn't thank the moron that appointed him.
    He thanked everyone but him. But Tillerson already called trump a fuxcking moron a few months ago.....so I’d like to thank Rex for that.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump building a dream team!

I thought he did that a year ago...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He thanked everyone but him. But Tillerson already called trump a fuxcking moron a few months ago.....so I’d like to thank Rex for that.
    so?

OMG OMG someone got fired and didn't thank his boss? Never ever happened in the history of this planet.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so?

OMG OMG someone got fired and didn't thank his boss? Never ever happened in the history of this planet.

Hahahaha now that was funny Dwightevans

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so?

So you thank your staff, your family, the mailman but not the president. Sounds right.

Do you know the difference between sec of State and the cashier at Walmart?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Fine tuning.

I like Rex. Sorry to see him go. One of the finest American CEO's in our great history.

vitterd

Trump only wants yes men working for him. Anyone that has a different view....gone.

He’s an insecure child.

RoyBacon

He has a great team. Easily the finest cabinet in history.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I like how Trump fires someone and then calls them a very" fine" person. See there are fine people on both sides like Charlottesville

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ivanka.....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Guy gets thrown out the door without his jacket but the re elect team hires him.Sounds like he knows where the bodies are buried

RoyBacon

LOL chico... get to making up a conspiracy on Rex. You ever get any right?

Met Rex. Guy is great. Hopefully he goes back to XOM. The industry would benefit.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

This probably means we'll have a more aggressive foreign policy. Don't be surprised if we're in Iran soon.

chico2663

LOL chico... get to making up a conspiracy on Rex. You ever get any right?

Met Rex. Guy is great. Hopefully he goes back to XOM. The industry would benefit.
    he is a longhorn. What is not to like

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    This probably means we'll have a more aggressive foreign policy. Don't be surprised if we're in Iran soon.
    Trump said he wanted to blow up the Iran deal......probably via twitter.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    In his going away speech today, Tillerson didn't thank the moron that appointed him.
    Putin?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Yes, all Trump has left is Neocons & nut bags.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Did Rex get $ 130,000 too, for not mentioning Dump by name yesterday ?

rkelly110

When is Mr Magoo getting his twitter canning? Trump wants to be king, might as well get rid of everyone, except the
    anus licking crew. Gotta keep that baby clean.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

#BREAKING:.@PaulBegala says that a popular Russian TV Anchor COMPLAINED yesterday after #Tillerson blamed Russia for the #NerveAgent attack and that after his firing today, she said on live TV, "WE OWN #Trump". WHOA!

Actually I was watching CNN when Begala said this. Couldn't find the actual footage of Soviet TV, but I believe would be easy verifiable if it indeed happened or not.
    ... And if it did, congratulations America. You have already been made a great joke again. Russia is playing us like a mother. MAGA suckers, MAGA.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

He has a great team. Easily the finest cabinet in history.

OMG, Roy sometimes you say some really stupid shit.

Hundreds of unfilled positions, dozens of replacements. Pretty soon his entire administration will be filled with Fox associates, Fox BS makers, or ex Fox employees.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

One of the few issues we can agree on. That is exactly what may happen. He will fill this administration with people as crazy as he is and that could become very serious.

What I find funny is one of my very good friends on this very site commented that he was adding some great people which included RT. Now when he fired RT that same person said or implied that it was a good thing. lol . Amazing shit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    When is Mr Magoo getting his twitter canning? Trump wants to be king, might as well get rid of everyone, except the

Biggest political disaster this country has ever seen is this administration. And just think this is only about a year

Now foreign countries are attempting to kiss his ass so as to not be included on that tariff deal. I wrote as soon as I heard about that fiasco that he would back away from it. That is his MO, make some crazy statement to placate his base, back away from it, and then say see I kept my promise. So far it doesn't pertain to Canada and Mexico, just heard now S Korea is on that list too. So before you know it the tariff BS will be down to 2 or 3% and it will include about 2 or 3% of our trading partners. And then he will make an announcement how he kept his promise. And the crazies will cheer.

Turd Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    One of the few issues we can agree on. That is exactly what may happen. He will fill this administration with people as crazy as he is and that could become very serious.

What I find funny is one of my very good friends on this very site commented that he was adding some great people which included RT. Now when he fired RT that same person said or implied that it was a good thing. lol . Amazing shit.
    You know how "what he's going to do" changes from week to week, but I remember hearing talk of bringing John Bolton on board. Bolton's had a hard on for war with Iran for like 20 years, and the game show host might be the one who can make his fantasy a reality.

Turd Ferguson

Sheriff who pocketed $750G from inmate food fund bought beach house for $740G

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14...-for-740g.html

This guy sounds like a great AG candidate, he'd fit right in with Trump and his cabinet.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    OMG, Roy sometimes you say some really stupid shit.

Hundreds of unfilled positions, dozens of replacements. Pretty soon his entire administration will be filled with Fox associates, Fox BS makers, or ex Fox employees.
    i can probably even slip into the administration at this point.....

back ground check will be a doozy of a hurdle to clear, but I figure if I slip a few of those fbi agents conducting it an 8-ball or two, they'll probably let me slide....

VIVA LA HUMP!!!!

rkelly110

You know how "what he's going to do" changes from week to week, but I remember hearing talk of bringing John Bolton on board. Bolton's had a hard on for war with Iran for like 20 years, and the game show host might be the one who can make his fantasy a reality.
    He'd have to get rid of that caterpillar under his nose. Trumpy bear doesn't like face hair because he can't grow it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i can probably even slip into the administration at this point.....

back ground check will be a doozy of a hurdle to clear, but I figure if I slip a few of those fbi agents conducting it an 8-ball or two, they'll probably let me slide....

VIVA LA HUMP!!!!
    Nah, we're only accepting KOM's at this time, thanks for your inquiry though.

Auto Donk

shit, i'd forgotten all about these guys..... would be great additions to the f'n Hump cabinet!!!!

throw in f'n Shemp, and you got one helluva "Dream Team" on your hands.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nah, we're only accepting KOM's at this time, thanks for your inquiry though.
    Those King of the Mountain babes better "watch their pussies" or you-know-who will have a f'n field day.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like how Trump fires someone and then calls them a very" fine" person. See there are fine people on both sides like Charlottesville
    He wasn't fine enough to tell him face-to-face. He did it over twitter and didn't even bother with a phone call or even a fuggin text. Classy leadership there.

An adult would at least place a phone call to tell the guy to tell him man-to-man.

Trump is just a total douche. He can't help it.

vitterd

Trump hiring people he sees on tv!!

Lmao.....this clown is an embarrassment. Thankfully it’s almost over for him.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    (CNN)US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson issued a harsh condemnation of Russia following a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom last week, going further than the White House's response stopping short of pinning blame for the attack on Moscow.

In a Monday morning call with United Kingdom Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, Tillerson discussed the attempted murder of former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in the English city of Salisbury, according to a State Department statement.
    "We have full confidence in the UK's investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack that took place in Salisbury last week," Tillerson said in the statement.
    He continued, "There is never a justification for this type of attack -- the attempted murder of a private citizen on the soil of a sovereign nation -- and we are outraged that Russia appears to have again engaged in such behavior. From Ukraine to Syria -- and now the UK -- Russia continues to be an irresponsible force of instability in the world, acting with open disregard for the sovereignty of other states and the life of their citizens."
    The State Department's position on the attack appears be much stronger than the White House's response.
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders called the attack "reckless, indiscriminate and irresponsible," but stopped short of blaming Russia.
    "We've been monitoring the incident closely, take it very seriously," Sanders said at Monday's news briefing. "The use of a highly lethal nerve agent against UK citizens on UK soil is an outrage. The attack was reckless, indiscriminate and irresponsible. We offer the fullest condemnation, and we extend our sympathy to the victims and their families, and our support to the UK government. We stand by our closest ally and the special relationship that we have."
    Pressed further on whether Russia was behind the act, Sanders said, "Right now, we are standing with our UK ally."
    Earlier in the day, British Prime Minister Theresa May said Russia was "highly likely" responsible for the attack.
    Speaking to reporters while traveling in Africa, Tillerson said the attack "clearly came from Russia" and would "certainly trigger a response." Though it is still unclear to the State Department whether the Russian government was aware of the attack, the substance used in the attack was distinctive.
    "This is a substance that is known to us and does not exist widely. It is only in the hands of a very, very limited number of parties. And I don't want to say anything further than that," Tillerson said.
    Tillerson called for "appropriately serious consequences" for "both those who committed the crime and those who ordered it."
    The White House did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment on whether it accepts the State Department's determination.
    Kremlin Furious After Boris Johnson Accuses Putin Of Murder

The U.K.’s top diplomat, Boris Johnson, directly accused Vladimir Putin, saying it was “overwhelmingly likely” that he personally ordered the nerve-agent attack on British soil.

Speaking to Interfax, Putin's press secretary Dmitry Peskov said that “We have said on different levels and occasions that Russia has nothing to do with this story" and added that "any references to our president is nothing but shocking and unforgivable diplomatic misconduct."

The diplomatic tension increased further Friday afternoon when London’s Metropolitan Police said it is treating as murder the death of Nikolai Glushkov, a close associate of Putin opponent Boris Berezovsky -- a one-time billionaire who was himself found hanging dead in 2013 in his house outside London.

In a glimmer of hope that there may still be a diplomatic resolution, late on Friday May’s office said the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said it had agreed to travel to Britain to collect a sample of the nerve agent and to support the U.K.’s investigation into the poisoning of the Russian double agent.

Keep an eye on the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons [OPCW], they have signatures because the bad guys always sign their name to their work. Especially Russians.

rkelly110

Those most furious are the most guilty. (because they got caught)

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Those most furious are the most guilty. (because they got caught)

First 1234 Last