vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I tried to tell jt315 and Roy this was happening.....their blind trump love told them otherwise. Good thing jt315 is already broke and the market doesn’t hurt him.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I tried to tell jt315 and Roy this was happening.....their blind trump love told them otherwise. Good thing jt315 is already broke and the market doesn’t hurt him.
    You think you're actually smart enough to time the market . The last time you predicted it would tank after Cohn resigned the market sky rocketed . LMAO !

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    You think you're actually smart enough to time the market . The last time you predicted it would tank after Cohn resigned the market sky rocketed . LMAO !
    False. I told Roy exactly when it would happen and nailed it. That’s why you’re mush and I win.

jt315

False. I told Roy exactly when it would happen and nailed it. That’s why you’re mush and I win.
    Going down for a day or two then sky rocketing isn't nailing anything .

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Going down for a day or two then sky rocketing isn't nailing anything .
    That’s not what happened at all. I gave everyone a blue print for free money....end of story. This is stuff you would never understand because you have nothing.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

That’s not what happened at all. I gave everyone a blue print for free money....end of story. This is stuff you would never understand because you have nothing.
    V
    where did you post this and where will you post it going forward for all of us who are interested in what you have to say?

thanks

MRivera42
    MRivera42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

looks like trump spurred a sell-off

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    V
    where did you post this and where will you post it going forward for all of us who are interested in what you have to say?

thanks
    It’s in one of these threads. Ask Roy Bacon....I know he was upset he didn’t listen. I will post in here if any more free money presents itself.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

It’s in one of these threads. Ask Roy Bacon....I know he was upset he didn’t listen. I will post in here if any more free money presents itself.
    I bought a slug today. 1st qtr reports start in a few weeks, going to be strong. Thanks Obama!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by MRivera42 View Post
    looks like trump spurred a sell-off
    the weekend meltdown was definitely part of it but the tariff scares started a few weeks ago, the fed meeting is tomorrow and Wed, and the focus on the special counsel that trump is basically threatening, is all hurting the market

RoyBacon

Guys, the market is fine. We are 10% from a new high, up 30% in 14 months.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Guys, the market is fine. We are 10% from a new high, up 30% in 14 months.
    Roy....you’re the guy who jumps off a building and as you whiz past the 25th floor yells “ so far so good”

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

When you see foreign markets dumping, hold onto your butts.

RoyBacon

Hmm vitty and kelly in a stock market thread. Is this a Geico commercial???

What are you invested in vitty? Btw, food stamps are NOT considered an investment.

vitterd

Hmm vitty and kelly in a stock market thread. Is this a Geico commercial???

What are you invested in vitty? Btw, food stamps are NOT considered an investment.
    5th food stamp joke. Maybe it’s time for you to pull a brooks and go on a long break. I’ve seen it help posters I’ve beaten badly before. Give it a try.

RoyBacon

5th food stamp joke. Maybe it’s time for you to pull a brooks and go on a long break. I’ve seen it help posters I’ve beaten badly before. Give it a try.
    Haha! zero investments. How did I know? LOL

vitterd

Haha! zero investments. How did I know? LOL
    Why would I tell you that? I already tried to help you with free money but you didn’t take my advice.

RoyBacon

Why would I tell you that? I already tried to help you with free money but you didn’t take my advice.
    No worries. I was a broke dik too once upon a time.

vitterd

No worries. I was a broke dik too once upon a time.
    The problem for a guy like you...is money won’t change anything. If you’re a dick broke you will be a dick with money.

But keep grinding out that rent money!!

RoyBacon

Agreed. I was a nice guy when I was a broke dik too.

You can still change. Back away from the keyboard and go out there and make something positive happen in this great Trump economy. Call it The American Dream.

vitterd

Agreed. I was a nice guy when I was a broke dik too.

You can still change. Back away from the keyboard and go out there and make something positive happen in this great Trump economy. Call it The American Dream.
    For me, it doesn’t matter who is president....I will always be a money making machine and will always be giving back and helping those less fortunate. It’s what being a good person is all about. This is all foreign to you. You’re a me guy....and that’s what people will remember about you.

homie1975

OK guys let's reel it back in here. we are trying to help each other Win in the Market and this will help us Win at Life.

let's drop all this shit talking now and get back to what matters - helping each other.

(cyber hug)

RoyBacon

For me, it doesn’t matter who is president....I will always be a money making machine and will always be giving back and helping those less fortunate. It’s what being a good person is all about. This is all foreign to you. You’re a me guy....and that’s what people will remember about you.
    So many corrections. Going to start charging you like I do chico.
    1) you're a broke dik who lives off the gov
    2) you don't give anything-maybe you would if you had something, unknown
    3) seem more like a turd than a good person-subjective. chico likes you(not really a good point however)
    4) worked hard for my family - was worth it

jt315

OK guys let's reel it back in here. we are trying to help each other Win in the Market and this will help us Win at Life.

let's drop all this shit talking now and get back to what matters - helping each other.

(cyber hug)
    Where there's a blown up thread there's a banned troll named Vitterd.

vitterd

So many corrections. Going to start charging you like I do chico.
    1) you're a broke dik who lives off the gov
    2) you don't give anything-maybe you would if you had something, unknown
    3) seem more like a turd than a good person-subjective. chico likes you(not really a good point however)
    4) worked hard for my family - was worth it
    Lmao. Your entire post is false. I haven’t received a dime from the government in my life but they have plenty of my dimes.

I not only give money but my time. I organize fundraising for things you don’t pay attention to.....it feels great to get cards, letters or emails from those you’ve helped. You should try it.

I’m comfortable with who I am so your opinion means nothing....I think you’ve proven you’re a “me first” guy....that’s why you love Donnie....similar in that way.

RoyBacon

Lmao. Your entire post is false. I haven’t received a dime from the government in my life but they have plenty of my dimes.

I not only give money but my time. I organize fundraising for things you don’t pay attention to.....it feels great to get cards, letters or emails from those you’ve helped. You should try it.

I’m comfortable with who I am so your opinion means nothing....I think you’ve proven you’re a “me first” guy....that’s why you love Donnie....similar in that way.
    Just calling balls and strikes. If you are being honest than good for you. You'd be a longshot to fit that description based on your posting. There are only a couple of libtards on here who are not sucking the gov tit and they fall into the eliteist category.

Make a $100 donation to Make A Wish and we can play poker. Seems like both are up your alley.

vitterd

Just calling balls and strikes. If you are being honest than good for you. You'd be a longshot to fit that description based on your posting. There are only a couple of libtards on here who are not sucking the gov tit and they fall into the eliteist category.

Make a $100 donation to Make A Wish and we can play poker. Seems like both are up your alley.
    Your opinion of me really doesn’t matter though and poker doesn’t interest me these days. There is no way you know who lives off the government and who doesn’t. Those rednecks in south vote repub and collect welfare.

RoyBacon

Your opinion of me really doesn’t matter though and poker doesn’t interest me these days. There is no way you know who lives off the government and who doesn’t. Those rednecks in south vote repub and collect welfare.
    Well that's awfully nice of you wanting to give them more welfare and all.

Seems like if they vote for Trump you guys wouldnt mind cutting that spending??? Maybe we finally agree on something?

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

(cyber hug)
    Homie, are you thinking about being in the market long term or are you looking for a quick dollar like day trading? Are you into more risky stocks with a lot of volatility or more a conservative investor into aristocrat stocks....Just curious.

RoyBacon

I think you can buy the SPY at 270 and sell covered calls into mid Apr and have a great trade. Premiums, due to volatility are high. Earning season starts in 2.5 weeks and its going to be strong.

RoyBacon

Nice pop up on the open. May soften as end of the quarter window dressing continues. But you want to be long going into Q1 earnings season.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Homie, are you thinking about being in the market long term or are you looking for a quick dollar like day trading? Are you into more risky stocks with a lot of volatility or more a conservative investor into aristocrat stocks....Just curious.
    for the remainder of the year i'm into what i've bolded. if there is a large correction then i'll buy and hold but not right now.

i appreciate you asking and look forward to learning from you. thanks sir

homie1975

let's see what the market thinks about mr. powell's comments today

RoyBacon

let's see what the market thinks about mr. powell's comments today
    That fugger better not say anything radically material. Expiring options premiums are high suggesting some volatility. I highly doubt he ventures far from the Trump script.

homie1975

That fugger better not say anything radically material. Expiring options premiums are high suggesting some volatility. I highly doubt he ventures far from the Trump script.
    it would surprise me very much if he did. but then again, i get surprised every day.

First 12345 ... Last