chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29

funny excerpts from "FIRE AND ICE"

I just started reading it and I'll share funny clips as I find them

chico2663

General flynn when told he shouldn't have gave that speech in russia for $45,000. Replies it only matters if we win>

chico2663

After the inauguration speech President george w stated " that some crazy shit.

chico2663

Donald never thought he would win. Melania kept telling donald that he could and she didn't want people in her life. Also she wasn't used to have his older 4 around and didn't like them

chico2663

donald jr and eric are called Uday and Qusay behind their backs

chico2663

Bannon had a lot to do with his fighting with the cia

chico2663

Bannon claims to have royalties from seinfeld but no one even has heard of him

chico2663

friends of trump were calling him worried about his health the day after the speach. Joe scarborouh asked him "who do you have that can calm you down? Who do you trust?Jared"
    Donald says" you are not going to like the answer,but the answer is me. Me,I talk to myself"

chico2663

Sean spicer when he couldn't make people believe the extra million people up became associated with you can't make this shit up.

chico2663

kelly conway was supposed to say alternative information not alternative facts

chico2663

Bannon and session got trump on nativism because they knew it would make liberals bat shit crazy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1103

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Bannon and session got trump on nativism because they knew it would make liberals bat shit crazy

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

friends of trump were calling him worried about his health the day after the speach. Joe scarborouh asked him "who do you have that can calm you down? Who do you trust?Jared"
    Donald says" you are not going to like the answer,but the answer is me. Me,I talk to myself"
    Of course it's "me". Most of his tweets come from the golden throne while squeezing out a brooksy.

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1002

I just started reading it and I'll share funny clips as I find them

chico2663

^^^^^^^^^^
    poster who couldn't buy it with his e.b.t. card

brooks85

^the reason I should have became a con artist like author of this book.

I really don't understand that some people actually get dumber as they age like you chico. I just didn't appreciate that fact of life.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

You couldn’t “become” anything. 9/11 truthers have zero intelligence and only live in parents basements.

You have no money and never touched a girl in your life.

brooks85

the planes had fuel in them.... and a lot of it too!!!

who could have imagined such a scenario?!?!?

vitterd

Brooksy gonna do his clutter cover ups in 5 plus threads today.

“ the govt did it, those planes didn’t have fuel, watch the movie loose change”—-Brooks

Bwaaaaahhhh

Truther! Truther!! Dumbest people on planet

“False flag”!!!! Lmao

brooks85

^lol vitter in for another day of getting beat down, you're off to a great start!!

and nice work proving you don't know how to use quotations again you idiot!

vitterd

Brooksy pounding refresh button early today!! Unhinged and triggered Brooksy!!

“ Deep State created 9/11” —Brooksy

Nothing like a 9/11 truther tomsje you happy for what you have.

brooks85

^lol again nice work proving you don't know how to use quotations you idiot!

be honest, did you drop out of high school?

even rkelly isn't this dumb, he knows how to quotes lol

vitterd

“9/11 was false flag, our government did it, those people on planes were not real people”—-Brooks

“It was the deep state”—Brooks

Bwaaaaahhhh. He actually says this and believes it.

brooks85

^lol again nice work proving you don't know how to use quotations you idiot!

be honest, did you drop out of high school?

even rkelly isn't this dumb, he knows how to quotes lol

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    “9/11 was false flag, our government did it, those people on planes were not real people”—-Brooks

“It was the deep state”—Brooks

Bwaaaaahhhh. He actually says this and believes it.
    What's the difference between Brooks being so sure it's definitely a conspiracy and you being so certain everything your govt told you is true?

Both positions sound kinda mental on the surface wouldn't you agree?

Something extra funny about the berk shoving his head in the sand whilst laughing at the other guy though I think

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What's the difference between Brooks being so sure it's definitely a conspiracy and you being so certain everything your govt told you is true?

Something extra funny about the berk shoving his head in the sand whilst laughing at the other guy though I think
    Logic and commonsense.

brooks85

^lol

rkelly using the word "logic"

vitterd

Very simple. For 9/11 to be a conspiracy thousands of people have to be involved and keeping silent. And since we know you can’t keep a secret in a room with 2 people these days....common sense tells you there is no conspiracy.

Plus my cousins fiancé died that day in the attack. Or did he go into hiding for last 17 years? I know people that were there and we have everything from different angles on video from hundreds of people.

9/11 conspiracy theories are people who are very weak minded and are unable to process reality....so they create an alternate reality as that makes them able to sleep at night.

The government didn’t tell me anything. I’m quite capable of putting it together myself. It wasn’t holograms or our govt blowing up buildings. That’s the insane talking.

We know exactly what happened from video on the ground and audio in the air from people on the planes. It’s an insult to those who died on 9/11 and the wars afterwards to suggest a conspiracy. Clear thinking people and those even semi intelligent understand what happened that day. Weirdos like Brooks are a small percentage of nutjobs.

Hope this answers your concerns.

Back to
    Football

brooks85

Very simple. For 9/11 to be a conspiracy thousands of people have to be involved and keeping silent. And since we know you can’t keep a secret in a room with 2 people these days....common sense tells you there is no conspiracy.
    Plus my cousins fiancé died that day in the attack. Or did he go into hiding for last 17 years? I know people that were there and we have everything from different angles on video from hundreds of people.
    9/11 conspiracy theories are people who are very weak minded and are unable to process reality....so they create an alternate reality as that makes them able to sleep at night.

The government didn’t tell me anything. I’m quite capable of putting it together myself. It wasn’t holograms or our govt blowing up buildings. That’s the insane talking.

We know exactly what happened from video on the ground and audio in the air from people on the planes. It’s an insult to those who died on 9/11 and the wars afterwards to suggest a conspiracy. Clear thinking people and those even semi intelligent understand what happened that day. Weirdos like Brooks are a small percentage of nutjobs.

Back to
    Football
    vitter proving what an idiot he is

the fact this was your first and best defense shows what an idiot you truly are lol what you said isn't even remotely true. It would not take any where thousands of people you moron.

lol and again, what do you think this proves other than you're an idiot. People died on 9/11 yes... you penetrating moron.. lol

brooks85

Back to
    Football

vitterd

Brooks is triggered and unhinged. You would think his all morning beat down was enough.

Deep state, 9/11 conspiracy. These people are total whack jobs and truly mentally ill. Seriously mentally ill.

“ you believe the tv about 9/11”—-Brooks

Lmao. Where does brooks gets his news? Alex Jones.

Mic drop

brooks85

^lol the liar who is running from being proven a liar

how about them emails vitter?

Optional

Back to
    Football
    If you have no questions about what happened that day or the explanation provided, then I envy you your ignorance. Must be bliss

You don't need to think your dead cousin has been in hiding or that thousands of people conspired or that holograms may have been used to think we do not know the truth.

You guys trying to say you KNOW the truth, whatever that truth is, are the ones I was saying are not much different to each other.

Maybe that's why Brooks annoys you so much? Dishing you back the same stuff you serve, just in a different flavor.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Optional

Also, this could be a good thread.

Why not let Chico keep up with the book bits and argue about those instead!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

vitterd

If you have no questions about what happened that day or the explanation provided, then I envy you your ignorance. Must be bliss

You don't need to think your dead cousin has been in hiding or that thousands of people conspired or that holograms may have been used to think we do not know the truth.

You guys trying to say you KNOW the truth, whatever that truth is, are the ones I was saying are not much different to each other.

Maybe that's why Brooks annoys you so much? Dishing you back the same stuff you serve, just in a different flavor.
    Brooks makes me laugh. His stupidity is humor to me. His conspiracy theories are comedy gold. I serve the truth....he lies and goes thru whacky theories.

I know what happened that day as do most of us. It wasn’t the deep state, it wasn’t a hologram. It was terrorism and terrorists hijacking airplanes.

Last word Brooks doesn’t bother me at all. His stupidity makes forums go. His spamming and clogging every thread is annoying though to other posters. But he tried to bury his lies that way.

Although welching does bother me and he’s done it 3 times now.

12 Last