1. #1
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 19,739

    trump backs out of iran deal

    growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  2. #2
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 37,634
    Betpoints: 3126

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering
    lol hilarious how naive and ignorant you are to global agenda of the elites, history and just reality in general

  3. #3
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering

    right, once you lose your credibility like Dwightie and Brooks and a few others you have lost everything. you think people don't remember that you are a liar? whenever you present an argument in the back of their minds is this guy BS, this guy lies, this guy hardly ever has his facts correct. you think even the crazies don't know this. of course they won't verbalize it but they know.

    you got it correct Chico, his word means nothing. I have been writing it since day one. Words mean nothing to these people. I find that so odd because I grew up and became an adult with credibility being of top importance. Words mean nothing. He and others have proved that over and over.

    The US has a real chance of losing its place in history. China and even Germany are very willing and able to take over that position, and DT is accelerating that fact. You want to avoid free trade China will gladly take up the slack, you want to ignore climate change the rest of the world will take over that also. He is playing into the hands of these countries.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol hilarious how naive and ignorant you are to global agenda of the elites, history and just reality in general
    Amazing.

    The product of years of fake news.

  5. #5
    guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-07
    Posts: 3,164
    Betpoints: 1481

    If true, terrible move on DJT’s part

  6. #6
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 37,634
    Betpoints: 3126

    ^wrong. Terrible move is the Iran deal and staying in it. It's un-american and it directly funded NK's nuclear program.

    Plus, there is the most obvious reasons as detailed in the Art of War that teach it would be a terrible move to stay in the Iran deal. Just straight stupid and that was BEFORE we even know where the hostage payment mone went.


    Oh yeah, so you a fan of hostage payments josh? What about anal with no lube because that is what Iran did to Usa in the iran deal. To suggest staying in it is a good idea makes me wonder if your account was hacked or if you're just drunk lol

    or do you own some boeing stock, is that it?
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-12-17 at 05:34 PM.

  7. #7
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    great move by Trump.

  8. #8
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,212
    Betpoints: 7728

    Just the next step toward war(s). Trump is itching for it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/12/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  9. #9
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Just the next step toward war(s). Trump is itching for it.
    such nonsense. Fake news exists because of guys like you

  10. #10
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Just the next step toward war(s). Trump is itching for it.

    "calm before the storm",

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  11. #11
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    such nonsense. Fake news exists because of guys like you


    tell us how sentence two is related to this argument, how do people create fake news. the only real fake news comes from the extreme right. but certainly you don't know this.

    I have asked you on numerous occasions to explain how fake news works, the methodology and the process. it has gone unanswered like all my questions to you. still waiting for the slant pass explanation. you're a total fake dwightie and I doubt if there are three legitimate members that don't know it. even your so called buddies know it.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  12. #12
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 19,739

    This message is hidden because brooks85 is on your ignore list

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  13. #13
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.

  14. #14
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 23,063
    Betpoints: 3346

    Even Melania is like, WTF!


  15. #15
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.


    tell us more about Iran? Please, this is interesting. What do you know about Iran besides the BS above. Those comments can be about every country. Tell us more about Iran, go ahead.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  16. #16
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    he knows nothing about Iran, all BS statements.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  17. #17
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.
    how about the last sentence, isn't that astute. tell us more dwightie, how will it makes things worse. this guy is just such a phony it actually turns my stomach.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  18. #18
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.


    these are the statement this asshole prints all the time, if you look at it critically it says absolutely nothing. every comment except the last sentence could be said about every country in the world. the last sentence is based on nothing, complete BS.

    but when the asshole has a chance to really tell us his political philosophy he refuses, because the above BS is all he has. he wants to pretend he has some type of knowledge, he knows nothing about everything. which I think I have proved now about a dozen times or more.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  19. #19
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    waiting dwightie, more info on Iran please, or answer the football question please.

    nothing, nothing but BS

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  20. #20
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,480
    Betpoints: 13516

    Rexxon "clearing things up" with Jake Tapper this morning.

    Listening to these freaks talking about 'heavy water' is alarmingly reminiscent of Cheney and Rumsfeld and 'yellow cake'

  21. #21
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,480
    Betpoints: 13516

    And, once again, he doesn't deny calling Dump a moron when asked about it point blank.

    He danced around the question like a Russian Cossack!

  22. #22
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    And, once again, he doesn't deny calling Dump a moron when asked about it point blank.

    He danced around the question like a Russian Cossack!
    once again he didn't say it either because its so ridiculous. Keep the snowflakes triggered hahaha.

  23. #23
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,480
    Betpoints: 13516

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    once again he didn't say it either because its so ridiculous. Keep the snowflakes triggered hahaha.






  24. #24
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 23,063
    Betpoints: 3346

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post





    Seeing dwight's post through you, seems to be the Trump mantra among Trumptards. Do whatever to piss off the
    otherside. No matter how stupid, extreme or damaging to the country/ world, just piss 'em off. Push their buttons.

  25. #25
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 697
    Betpoints: 24

    This is what happens when you ask Trump specifics about what he wants out of the Iran deal:


    This coming from the same guy who doesn't know that he is the president of PR and who thinks that a rise in the stock market equals a reduction in the national debt. I truly feel sorry for anyone who attended this guy's fraudulent university.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  26. #26
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    This is what happens when you ask Trump specifics about what he wants out of the Iran deal:


    This coming from the same guy who doesn't know that he is the president of PR and who thinks that a rise in the stock market equals a reduction in the national debt. I truly feel sorry for anyone who attended this guy's fraudulent university.
    wow are you easily triggered and selectively outraged.

  27. #27
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 697
    Betpoints: 24

    Triggered? I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you want to see what triggered looks like, all you have to do is look at the countless posts of people crying nonstop over some NFL players kneeling during the anthem. All I'm doing is pointing out what an imbecile we have for a prez because he puts his ignorance on display on a daily basis. I mean this guy is so dumb that he doesn't even realize when his own wife is standing right next to him

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  28. #28
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Triggered? I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you want to see what triggered looks like, all you have to do is look at the countless posts of people crying nonstop over some NFL players kneeling during the anthem. All I'm doing is pointing out what an imbecile we have for a prez because he puts his ignorance on display on a daily basis. I mean this guy is so dumb that he doesn't even realize when his own wife is standing right next to him

    so? He misspoke. Ya he might have a few things on his mind. Man I can't wait for his re-election in 2020. You should do a youtube video of you watching the results.

  29. #29
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 4,480
    Betpoints: 13516

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so? He misspoke.
    How many times have you said that in the last year or so...

  30. #30
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 45,939
    Betpoints: 1165

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    How many times have you said that in the last year or so...
    How many times have you said How many times have you said that in the last year or so..

  31. #31
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 697
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so? He misspoke. Ya he might have a few things on his mind. Man I can't wait for his re-election in 2020. You should do a youtube video of you watching the results.
    Ah cmon dwighty that shit was hilarious. I'm already a step ahead of you with the 2020 election. You should sign up with predictit and come take some of this money from me. I'm an easy target

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  32. #32
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 37,634
    Betpoints: 3126

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    How many times have you said that in the last year or so...
    lol the lying idiot who doesn't know the difference between propaganda and rhetoric is talking about misspeaking. Turd you're an idiot and that is not an insult, it's a fact.

    You're lazy as penetrate too.

  33. #33
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 5,927
    Betpoints: 1704

    Trump getting ready to blow up Iran deal and let them kill everyone. Thanks Donnie!!! Work faster mueller!!!

  34. #34
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering
    you know what will be laughable, how about this scenario.

    everybody on the planet, with a brain, knows that Iran is keeping the spirit and wording of this treaty. This treaty stopped their production of nuclear weapons, and it succeeded. In fact, Iran responded to DT with "President Trump does not seem to have read the agreement. The third line of it states, Iran commits to never developing nuclear weapons, there is no time restriction." Now that is a commitment, how in the world can it be a bad agreement if it stops Iran from getting those weapons. And remember they are highly monitored, cheating is virtually impossible because of the nature of work involved with nuclear weapons.

    So yes Iran he did not read it.

    But what happens if he negotiates a treaty with NK and it is 1000 times worse than the Iran treaty. That can easily happen. Why? Because DT stated you say nice things about me and I will say nice things about you. Did you see the asshole he made out of himself when entertaining Macron. OMG. Remember a couple months ago he warned his people not to talk to NK, now he is bragging . about him. He is a complete and total idiot. He could give away the farm.

    Also remember that NK already has nukes and a delivery system. Makes sense for them to stop and suck as much out of the USA and Nato nations as they can. Smart move. If they actually turn over those nukes and commit to total transparency that will be a different story. Can't see that asshole doing that. Just doesn't make sense, 30 plus years of developing them and then give them up. Nope.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


  35. #35
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 16,826
    Betpoints: 486

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol hilarious how naive and ignorant you are to global agenda of the elites, history and just reality in general


    like his twin, never a discussion of the issue, just BS like the above.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005


12 Last
Top