chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

trump backs out of iran deal

growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 213 pts

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    growing up my father told me no one will ever respect a liar. So if we back out of this deal with iran than how can n. korea ever expect us to keep our word if we signed an agreement? We took away "allegedly" saddam's nukes. He was hung by his people. Kaddafi sp gave up his nukes and he was killed by his people.Not agreeing with the fat tub of goo but just wondering
    lol hilarious how naive and ignorant you are to global agenda of the elites, history and just reality in general
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/09/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

right, once you lose your credibility like Dwightie and Brooks and a few others you have lost everything. you think people don't remember that you are a liar? whenever you present an argument in the back of their minds is this guy BS, this guy lies, this guy hardly ever has his facts correct. you think even the crazies don't know this. of course they won't verbalize it but they know.

you got it correct Chico, his word means nothing. I have been writing it since day one. Words mean nothing to these people. I find that so odd because I grew up and became an adult with credibility being of top importance. Words mean nothing. He and others have proved that over and over.

The US has a real chance of losing its place in history. China and even Germany are very willing and able to take over that position, and DT is accelerating that fact. You want to avoid free trade China will gladly take up the slack, you want to ignore climate change the rest of the world will take over that also. He is playing into the hands of these countries.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/31/2005

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol hilarious how naive and ignorant you are to global agenda of the elites, history and just reality in general
    Amazing.

The product of years of fake news.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

If true, terrible move on DJT’s part

brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

^wrong. Terrible move is the Iran deal and staying in it. It's un-american and it directly funded NK's nuclear program.

Plus, there is the most obvious reasons as detailed in the Art of War that teach it would be a terrible move to stay in the Iran deal. Just straight stupid and that was BEFORE we even know where the hostage payment mone went.

Oh yeah, so you a fan of hostage payments josh? What about anal with no lube because that is what Iran did to Usa in the iran deal. To suggest staying in it is a good idea makes me wonder if your account was hacked or if you're just drunk lol

or do you own some boeing stock, is that it?
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-12-17 at 05:34 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/09/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

DwightShrute

great move by Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Just the next step toward war(s). Trump is itching for it.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/05/2017

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    such nonsense. Fake news exists because of guys like you

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

"calm before the storm",

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    such nonsense. Fake news exists because of guys like you

tell us how sentence two is related to this argument, how do people create fake news. the only real fake news comes from the extreme right. but certainly you don't know this.

I have asked you on numerous occasions to explain how fake news works, the methodology and the process. it has gone unanswered like all my questions to you. still waiting for the slant pass explanation. you're a total fake dwightie and I doubt if there are three legitimate members that don't know it. even your so called buddies know it.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

This message is hidden because brooks85 is on your ignore list

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 265 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 108 pts

BTP
    Week 2
    4-1-0 213 pts

DwightShrute

Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Even Melania is like, WTF!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Smart move by Trump. Iran used to be a great country. A vibrant country. Its filled with millions of nice people who want to be free from this ruthless terrorist government. Doing nothing like in North Korea over the decades will only make things worse.

tell us more about Iran? Please, this is interesting. What do you know about Iran besides the BS above. Those comments can be about every country. Tell us more about Iran, go ahead.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

he knows nothing about Iran, all BS statements.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

how about the last sentence, isn't that astute. tell us more dwightie, how will it makes things worse. this guy is just such a phony it actually turns my stomach.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

these are the statement this asshole prints all the time, if you look at it critically it says absolutely nothing. every comment except the last sentence could be said about every country in the world. the last sentence is based on nothing, complete BS.

but when the asshole has a chance to really tell us his political philosophy he refuses, because the above BS is all he has. he wants to pretend he has some type of knowledge, he knows nothing about everything. which I think I have proved now about a dozen times or more.

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

waiting dwightie, more info on Iran please, or answer the football question please.

nothing, nothing but BS

BTP
    Week 6
    4-0-1 451 pts

BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 262 pts

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11816

Rexxon "clearing things up" with Jake Tapper this morning.

Listening to these freaks talking about 'heavy water' is alarmingly reminiscent of Cheney and Rumsfeld and 'yellow cake'

Turd Ferguson

And, once again, he doesn't deny calling Dump a moron when asked about it point blank.

He danced around the question like a Russian Cossack!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    And, once again, he doesn't deny calling Dump a moron when asked about it point blank.

He danced around the question like a Russian Cossack!
    once again he didn't say it either because its so ridiculous. Keep the snowflakes triggered hahaha.

Turd Ferguson

once again he didn't say it either because its so ridiculous. Keep the snowflakes triggered hahaha.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post

Seeing dwight's post through you, seems to be the Trump mantra among Trumptards. Do whatever to piss off the
    otherside. No matter how stupid, extreme or damaging to the country/ world, just piss 'em off. Push their buttons.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43

This is what happens when you ask Trump specifics about what he wants out of the Iran deal:

This coming from the same guy who doesn't know that he is the president of PR and who thinks that a rise in the stock market equals a reduction in the national debt. I truly feel sorry for anyone who attended this guy's fraudulent university.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/16/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 105 pts

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 93 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 9/18/2017

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    This is what happens when you ask Trump specifics about what he wants out of the Iran deal:

This coming from the same guy who doesn't know that he is the president of PR and who thinks that a rise in the stock market equals a reduction in the national debt. I truly feel sorry for anyone who attended this guy's fraudulent university.
    wow are you easily triggered and selectively outraged.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43

Triggered? I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you want to see what triggered looks like, all you have to do is look at the countless posts of people crying nonstop over some NFL players kneeling during the anthem. All I'm doing is pointing out what an imbecile we have for a prez because he puts his ignorance on display on a daily basis. I mean this guy is so dumb that he doesn't even realize when his own wife is standing right next to him

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/16/2017

BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 105 pts

BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 93 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 9/18/2017

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Triggered? I don't think that word means what you think it means. If you want to see what triggered looks like, all you have to do is look at the countless posts of people crying nonstop over some NFL players kneeling during the anthem. All I'm doing is pointing out what an imbecile we have for a prez because he puts his ignorance on display on a daily basis. I mean this guy is so dumb that he doesn't even realize when his own wife is standing right next to him

so? He misspoke. Ya he might have a few things on his mind. Man I can't wait for his re-election in 2020. You should do a youtube video of you watching the results.

Turd Ferguson

so? He misspoke.
    How many times have you said that in the last year or so...