1. #141
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    ^lol the kid who spends all night posting to NO ONE says he has stuff to do... yeah, ok alice... whatever your pysche NEEDS to believe

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Think Brooks, quit with the post it notes full of your BS. Make a fuking point for once.
    excellent non-response to being proven a liar again alice!

    Do you not see these trends at all?

  2. #142
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564

    Points Awarded:

    Dr.Gonzo gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #143
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol the kid who spends all night posting to NO ONE says he has stuff to do... yeah, ok alice... whatever your pysche NEEDS to believe



    excellent non-response to being proven a liar again alice!

    Do you not see these trends at all?
    worthless as always.

  4. #144
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564

    All class



    Cenk Uygur Cheers Hurricane For Harming Oil Companies
    On Monday, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, eager to once again demonstrate his leftist bona fides, issued a tweet celebrating Hurricane Harvey for destroying…
    DAILYWIRE.COM

  5. #145
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    worthless as always.
    You had all day to think about this & this is what you come up with? Maybe you should read more of my stuff, you would have a better reply. LOL

  6. #146
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,027
    Betpoints: 5426

    Leave brooks/corky alone. He has struggled to find a place for himself in the world after his hit show, Life Goes On, went off the air ending his acting career.

  7. #147
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    All class



    Cenk Uygur Cheers Hurricane For Harming Oil Companies
    On Monday, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, eager to once again demonstrate his leftist bona fides, issued a tweet celebrating Hurricane Harvey for destroying…
    DAILYWIRE.COM

  8. #148
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    You had all day to think about this & this is what you come up with? Maybe you should read more of my stuff, you would have a better reply. LOL
    Looks more like you have been reading my stuff.

  9. #149
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    my goodness. Made it 22 seconds in and can't listen to this moron anymore. What an absolute loser. I honestly think he is mentally challenged.

  10. #150
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    my goodness. Made it 22 seconds in and can't listen to this moron anymore. What an absolute loser. I honestly think he is mentally challenged.

  11. #151
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Looks more like you have been reading my stuff.
    always funny when things go over your head

  12. #152
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564

    LOL, growing a beard is supposed to give him credibility????

  13. #153
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    always funny when things go over your head
    like what?

  14. #154
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    like what?
    lol you said "all night" which made no sense because people sleep. I said "all day" which not only makes sense but is even funnier because your reply was garbage.

  15. #155
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    my goodness. Made it 22 seconds in and can't listen to this moron anymore. What an absolute loser. I honestly think he is mentally challenged.
    At 23 seconds he says Trump is mentally challenged

  16. #156
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    LOL, growing a beard is supposed to give him credibility????
    Trump should try that.

  17. #157
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you said "all night" which made no sense because people sleep. I said "all day" which not only makes sense but is even funnier because your reply was garbage.
    Yeah I got it brooks.

  18. #158
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah I got it brooks.
    yeah after I explained it to you

  19. #159
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah after I explained it to you
    I just wanted you to answer a question for once.

  20. #160
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I just wanted you to answer a question for once.
    you're using that word wrong but that is a trend for you.

  21. #161
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 6,636
    Betpoints: 18739

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    All class



    Cenk Uygur Cheers Hurricane For Harming Oil Companies
    On Monday, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, eager to once again demonstrate his leftist bona fides, issued a tweet celebrating Hurricane Harvey for destroying…
    DAILYWIRE.COM

    An adamant supporter of the president* who goes out and hawks his campaign garbage during a national tragedy harping about 'class'.

    That's rich...

  22. #162
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564

    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    An adamant supporter of the president* who goes out and hawks his campaign garbage during a national tragedy harping about 'class'.

    That's rich...
    https://www.facebook.com/liberalloon...o3DZ9O_6QWtayY

  23. #163
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640


  24. #164
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    ^lol moron posting a video about a bill that largely had NOTHING to do with emergency funding. See the trend of you being the patsy for big government every time khicks?

    Bernie sanders knows the trend which is why he is working on buying his 4th house, another mansion.

  25. #165
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol moron posting a video about a bill that largely had NOTHING to do with emergency funding. See the trend of you being the patsy for big government every time khicks?

    Bernie sanders knows the trend which is why he is working on buying his 4th house, another mansion.
    Another REP lie that you sheep believe. That's the only trend I see. Carry on Troll.

  26. #166
    PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-30-12
    Posts: 1,920
    Betpoints: 2523

    Everyone sing it together now....ANTIFA!


    https://twitter.com/ChrisStephensMD/...92642234949632
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/22/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/19/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  27. #167
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 72,697
    Betpoints: 4564


  28. #168
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Another REP lie that you sheep believe. That's the only trend I see. Carry on Troll.
    wrong. The facts never line up with your BS khicks. You're a sheep who got tricked, again. Trends. Have you bother learning about those yet?

  29. #169
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    wrong. The facts never line up with your BS khicks. You're a sheep who got tricked, again. Trends. Have you bother learning about those yet?
    So now lying Ted is not lying? You clowns don't know which way to go. Oh yeah what ever fits the narrative today. Carry on Troll.

  30. #170
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So now lying Ted is not lying? You clowns don't know which way to go. Oh yeah what ever fits the narrative today. Carry on Troll.
    lol you truly logic like a child and it is hilarious. Again, you are wrong. Nice work posting a video proving you're a sheep. A very lazy sheep.

  31. #171
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you truly logic like a child and it is hilarious. Again, you are wrong. Nice work posting a video proving you're a sheep. A very lazy sheep.
    I'm sure lying Ted would approve.

  32. #172
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 31,367
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I'm sure lying Ted would approve.

    they don't get much more revolting that TC. DT is correct so seldom but right on the button with this clown.

  33. #173
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 31,367
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I just wanted you to answer a question for once.


    dwightie or brooks answering a question, nope won't happen.

  34. #174
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,530
    Betpoints: 831

    ^lol look who comes to your aid khicks. Trends that can not be denied.

  35. #175
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 35,770
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol look who comes to your aid khicks. Trends that can not be denied.
    Dante is a good guy. Funny how you like to steal his words & copy his writing style. But you don't like the guy.

    Lying Brooks.

First ... 2345678 ... Last
Top