1. #1
    Auto Donk
    Ah yes, hand me a beer, bitch!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 22,445

    With "Friends" like these.... maybe Trump is about to totally implode....

    co-author of "the art of the deal" has an interesting insight into trump, and candidly, it sounds like trump is more mentally fukked up than I originally imagined.....


    oh well, my (and the other 60 million who voted for him) bad..... guess the guy just can't hack it, and his dad/upbringing fukked him up more than we realized.....

    poor guy sounds like he's in a living hell being president.....

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.6a384bf7bf08
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK, and bigtymer56

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,785
    Betpoints: 1841

    Sorry for your and our loss.

    The guy rubbed me the wrong way right from the gitgo. Having an ex father in law who was just like him
    and even worse who bullshitted non stop, would throw his own family under the bus and steal from them,
    I wanted no parts of this guy.

  3. #3
    Auto Donk
    Ah yes, hand me a beer, bitch!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 22,445

    yah, this is a mess, but regardless of whether he resigns, gets impeached, or however it all ends for him, at least I'm not having to post a thread lamenting or chastising or hatin' on something done by this as president:

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,785
    Betpoints: 1841

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yah, this is a mess, but regardless of whether he resigns, gets impeached, or however it all ends for him, at least I'm not having to post a thread lamenting or chastising or hatin' on something done by this as president:

    Funny how if either one would've won, we would still be putting up with investigations splitting up the country.
    At least Trump makes it interesting.

  5. #5
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Everyone's different. No one is perfect. Who knows how much of it is true or not but Trump is definitely a fighter and a winner.

    I hope he does a great job.

  6. #6
    BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-14
    Posts: 1,152
    Betpoints: 780

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Everyone's different. No one is perfect. Who knows how much of it is true or not but Trump is definitely a fighter and a winner.

    I hope he does a great job.

    I hear doubt in your voice. I was assured by many in here that he IS doing a great job. And that we are all winning.

  7. #7
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,482
    Betpoints: 921

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Everyone's different. No one is perfect. Who knows how much of it is true or not but Trump is definitely a fighter and a winner.

    I hope he does a great job.
    Trump is a con man. Period. Sometimes con men make a lot of money, have a lot of followers and seem to live the high life. They are a still con man. Trump is the king of the con men.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is a con man. Period. Sometimes con men make a lot of money, have a lot of followers and seem to live the high life. They are a still con man. Trump is the king of the con men.
    you are a con man. period.

  9. #9
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,482
    Betpoints: 921

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are a con man. period.
    Boring retort. You seem tired.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Boring retort. You seem tired.
    be honest for once man.

    If you saw someone on the forum who can't get a single thing right about this election and post election, someone who keeps posting the same nonsense and name calling without ever a shred of proof that he hears from the dishonest media, what would you call him? I guess you could use several adjectives but con man seems as good as any.

    Go ahead an do your usual lawyer spin.

  11. #11
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,482
    Betpoints: 921

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    be honest for once man.

    If you saw someone on the forum who can't get a single thing right about this election and post election, someone who keeps posting the same nonsense and name calling without ever a shred of proof that he hears from the dishonest media, what would you call him? I guess you could use several adjectives but con man seems as good as any.

    Go ahead an do your usual lawyer spin.
    I didn't think Trump would win the election. I was wrong about that as were a lot of people. But I've gotten plenty right. Post-election Trump is a dumpster fire as I said it would be.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I didn't think Trump would win the election. I was wrong about that as were a lot of people. But I've gotten plenty right. Post-election Trump is a dumpster fire as I said it would be.
    you got more wrong than Trump wouldn't win the election. Nice try. Normally I couldn't care if you get something wrong, we are gamblers after all, but you guaranteed several times many things you got wrong. That's silly. Just setting the record straight.

    What have you got right? Can't wait to hear this.

  13. #13
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,271
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you got more wrong than Trump wouldn't win the election. Nice try. Normally I couldn't care if you get something wrong, we are gamblers after all, but you guaranteed several times many things you got wrong. That's silly. Just setting the record straight.

    What have you got right? Can't wait to hear this.
    u r snowflake

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  14. #14
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,271
    Betpoints: 104

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is a con man. Period. Sometimes con men make a lot of money, have a lot of followers and seem to live the high life. They are a still con man. Trump is the king of the con men.
    i thought that was bernie madoff?

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1335 pts

    BTP
    Week 10
    4-0-1 1011 pts


  15. #15
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,482
    Betpoints: 921

    WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.
    “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

    Drumpf couldn't possibly have been stupid enough to say this, could he?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  16. #16
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507


  17. #17
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,785
    Betpoints: 1841

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.
    “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

    Drumpf couldn't possibly have been stupid enough to say this, could he?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    Oh yeah. He voted for himself, what does that tell ya?

  18. #18
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.
    “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

    Drumpf couldn't possibly have been stupid enough to say this, could he?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    but sounds like you could be that stupid enough to believe another story with no names.

  19. #19
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 22,482
    Betpoints: 921

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    but sounds like you could be that stupid enough to believe another story with no names.
    The White House is not denying the account.

    Plus, a current senior white house official is a significant person of interest. Let the guessing begin. I'll say either Jared or Stephen Miller. IN addition to Flynn and Manafort.

    Collusion will be found. Only question is whether they can formally tie back to the Drumpf himself.

    I'm starting to think that Pence is leaking some of this shit. Man has been awfully quiet. Quiet assassin.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 338 pts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  20. #20
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The White House is not denying the account.

    Plus, a current senior white house official is a significant person of interest. Let the guessing begin. I'll say either Jared or Stephen Miller. IN addition to Flynn and Manafort.

    Collusion will be found. Only question is whether they can formally tie back to the Drumpf himself.

    I'm starting to think that Pence is leaking some of this shit. Man has been awfully quiet. Quiet assassin.
    are you serious gonna start using Drumpf now? How old are you?

  21. #21
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 19,785
    Betpoints: 1841

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    are you serious gonna start using Drumpf now? How old are you?
    That's his real name. Look it up.

  22. #22
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That's his real name. Look it up.
    no its not

    look it up

  23. #23
    Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-11
    Posts: 2,679
    Betpoints: 212

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is a con man. Period. Sometimes con men make a lot of money, have a lot of followers and seem to live the high life. They are a still con man. Trump is the king of the con men.
    And in the process of being a great CON MAN, he has become a GOOD MAN, but now it is time for him to awaken again and become a GREAT MAN, GOD WILLING and take the Lord's hand to rise above the traitorous cowards of the Deep State. God be with Trump and the United States of People not politicians.

  24. #24
    DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-11
    Posts: 1,933
    Betpoints: 11522

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    And in the process of being a great CON MAN, he has become a GOOD MAN, but now it is time for him to awaken again and become a GREAT MAN, GOD WILLING and take the Lord's hand to rise above the traitorous cowards of the Deep State. God be with Trump and the United States of People not politicians.
    So funny when people write Trump and god in the same paragraph. He has 10 kids from three wives and says when you are famous you can grab women by the pussy. Also brags about going back stage to see underage contestants getting undressed at pagents. Very Christian of him.

  25. #25
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    So funny when people write Trump and god in the same paragraph. He has 10 kids from three wives and says when you are famous you can grab women by the pussy. Also brags about going back stage to see underage contestants getting undressed at pagents. Very Christian of him.

  26. #26
    Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-16
    Posts: 270
    Betpoints: 989

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    and take the Lord's hand to rise abov
    Just like in "Two Corinthians"

  27. #27
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 41,809
    Betpoints: 1507



    You want proof of Russian collusion?

Top