brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

That's funny. I never voted for the guy.

You voted for Trump.

you just supported his agenda because you're a liberal

and yes i voted for trump, remember when you said I only voted for him because he had an R next to his name but then I proved you wrong by bumping a post from 2012 where I called for trump to be president?

lol you and that desperate pysche of yours

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

you just supported his agenda because you're a liberal

and yes i voted for trump, remember when you said I only voted for him because he had an R next to his name but then I proved you wrong by bumping a post from 2012 where I called for trump to be president?

lol you and that desperate pysche of yours
    LYING BROOKS wrong as always.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    And?
    and the US economy is based on war & the MIC plays a big part in that. GE gets refunds after making billions in profit.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    "balancing the checkbook" is a meaningless charade, because as I explained earlier
    there is not even supposed to be a damn checkbook ! When Lincoln wanted to raise
    money for his war against the secessionists, he didn't go to the Rothschilds and say,
    "print me some your skrill, and I will force the American people to recognize it as legal tender,
    with your skrill bank as a monopoly of credit from sea to shining sea". No, he issued greenbacks
    which were issued by the Federal government itself. John F Kennedy did the same.
    I am not a Lincoln fan, but he got this right, by accident, because the people back then knew
    what the hell money really was and who should issue it... THE PEOPLE, not a tiny group of banking families.
    Just heard this same comparison the other day.

I think it was Adam Smith who said. No government will ever pay off its debt.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9436

and the US economy is based on war & the MIC plays a big part in that. GE gets refunds after making billions in profit.
    The MIC does play too big a role in the US economy, but GE getting a contract is different than a refund or paying low taxes 1 year when a company wasn't profitable for the previous 3.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...businesses-likAt the same time, I view some actions of this administration as counterproductive. These include broad travel bans, discouraging free trade and a tendency toward rhetoric that too easily divides Americans instead of uniting them.[President Trump’s first 100 days: In his words and ours]
    But rather than spending too much time looking back — even if only for 100 days — we need to look forward. The president and lawmakers have an excellent opportunity to take bold steps here and now to reverse the United States’ trajectory toward a two-tiered system: one that benefits the wealthy and well-connected (including big businesses such as Koch Industries) at the expense of everyone else.e-mine/2017/04/27/aaed9d74-29ed-11e7-a616-d7c8a68c1a66_story.html?utm_term=.551687 c2f2c2

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

wow, one of the dumbest thoughts on the internet and a proven idiot named dabook quoted it. Case closed.

there is a reason jtoler says stupid shit and runs away from it.

"extra few bucks" lol naive moron
    Thick idiot.

chico2663

At the same time, I view some actions of this administration as counterproductive. These include broad travel bans, discouraging free trade and a tendency toward rhetoric that too easily divides Americans instead of uniting them.
    [President Trump’s first 100 days: In his words and ours]
    But rather than spending too much time looking back — even if only for 100 days — we need to look forward. The president and lawmakers have an excellent opportunity to take bold steps here and now to reverse the United States’ trajectory toward a two-tiered system: one that benefits the wealthy and well-connected (including big businesses such as Koch Industries) at the expense of everyone else.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

^ I have a feeling that does not end well.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone see the CNN clip the other night... "Michigan Voters Changing Their Minds About Trump" on the bottom of the screen.

Yeah.. they have this one klutz dude saying he wished he never voted for Trump... blah blah blah...

Guy looked like he didn't even know how to operate a computer...

Name one thing that Trump did so far in 100 days... that effected the USA??? What did he do? Fired a few missiles? Only he knows the reasons why... the media doesn't know sh#$. It's not to see who has the longest cok either... it's a shame that no one gives this man a chance. You gave Trump 100 days before calling him a cok su#$er right? But you gave Obama 1300+ days before he conned you in getting another 4 year term right? So that's 2,800+ days of passive bullsh#$. Wasted days... wasted life. Nothing got accomplished. You were persuaded by Obama's passive bs talk. Now, someone has to correct it.

There are so many people who are brain dead... it's fascinating.

8 years of going backwards... what the fuk do you think happens now? Of course it has to get worse before it gets better. Trump has to set the TONE. He doesn't have any other choice. The media has been lighting a fire up his a$$ since day 1 (for the wrong reasons...) and he still fights. He still uses his brain... and he still works hard.

Regardless of what you believe in... Obama is gone. Hillary would of been Obama 2.0 and we already know where the USA was headed.

Stop being persuaded by the media and give Trump and honest chance. Damn.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Anyone see the CNN clip the other night... "Michigan Voters Changing Their Minds About Trump" on the bottom of the screen.

You gave Trump 100 days before calling him a cok su#$er right? But you gave Obama 1300+ days before he conned you in getting another 4 year term right? So that's 2,800+ days of passive bullsh#$. Wasted days... wasted life. Nothing got accomplished.

8 years of going backwards... what the fuk do you think happens now? Of course it has to get worse before it gets better. Trump has to set the TONE. He doesn't have any other choice. The media has been lighting a fire up his a$$ since day 1 (for the wrong reasons...) and he still fights. He still uses his brain... and he still works hard.
    Great post. The butt hurts have turned election losses into near anarchy.

For the sake of the country it might be good if they keep this up until the mid terms. The dems are one beating away from becoming totally irrelevant. One beating away from not needing to go DC at all. Republicans need reminding that the left will use violence to shut down free speech, for sanctuary cities, socialized medicine, higher taxes and cowardly foreign policy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Name one thing that Trump did so far in 100 days...
    That's your defense of Trump?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    From what I've read it looks like you wouldn't be able to deduct gambling losses anymore.

But I thought nobody here at sbr is a losing gambler.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's your defense of Trump?
    When Trump wakes up and takes a piss in the morning... he accomplishes more than what Obama did that day.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

When Trump wakes up and takes a piss in the morning... he accomplishes more than what Obama did that day.
    so very true

khicks26

The MIC does play too big a role in the US economy, but GE getting a contract is different than a refund or paying low taxes 1 year when a company wasn't profitable for the previous 3.
    Really?

We supply some 70% of the worlds weapons, its one of our top exports. We have 800 bases around the world & currently dropping bombs in 7 countries.

Each state in the US has at least 1 company producing military goods. We have more guns in this country than people. We spend 1 trillion a year on the military & surveillance.

Then there's this.

Are you sure the MIC is not a big part of our economy

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thick idiot.
    your post still don't carry any weight because I've ruined you. Nothing has changed and you'll always be the coward, and you'll always run away from stupid shit you say.

only difference between you and other idiots like rkelly and khicks is you know when to shut up and hide. You know when to stop digging the hole deeper basically.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

End of thread

Obama worst Pres in American History

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

your post still don't carry any weight because i've ruined you. Nothing has changed and you'll always be the coward, and you'll always run away from stupid shit you say.

Only difference between you and other idiots like rkelly and khicks is you know when to shut up and hide. You know when to stop digging the hole deeper basically.
    lying brooks

guitarjosh

Really?

We supply some 70% of the worlds weapons, its one of our top exports. We have 800 bases around the world & currently dropping bombs in 7 countries.

Each state in the US has at least 1 company producing military goods. We have more guns in this country than people. We spend 1 trillion a year on the military & surveillance.

Then there's this.

Are you sure the MIC is not a big part of our economy
    Reread my quote

The MIC does play too big a role in the US economy

khicks26

Reread my quote

The MIC does play too big a role in the US economy
    Yeah OK.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Count me in!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

your post still don't carry any weight because I've ruined you. Nothing has changed and you'll always be the coward, and you'll always run away from stupid shit you say.

only difference between you and other idiots like rkelly and khicks is you know when to shut up and hide. You know when to stop digging the hole deeper basically.
    No I "shut up" because you get off on circle jerking.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-28-17 at 08:34 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

'Both GOP and Dems committed to destruction
    of human life on Earth'

Hoenig said “Chomsky is correct in saying that the Republican Party is committed
    to the destruction of organized human life on Earth. However, he’s being quite
    myopic in his view. The party itself is certainly committed to it but it is capitalism
    that drives their mania for profit over destruction.”

“And in that, we cannot allow the Democrats to be given a pass. The Republicans
    may want a quick end for short term profits, but the Democrats look for a slower
    destruction for short term profits. What’s common to both is their undying loyalty
    to capitalism, which is the enemy of people and the earth.”

“This administration and the Congress that backs it, as well as previous Republican
    administrations, have clearly taken a scorched earth policy on behalf of corporate
    profits. Trump’s cabinet is comprised of the most brazen profit driven, militaristic
    individuals one could put together onto a team,” Hoenig said.

“Exxon rules the State Department. A Dominionist rules the Department of Education,
    with the intent of privatizing public education for profit. The Secretary of Defense
    General Mattis has no civilian experience. Others represent the rapaciousness of the
    earth as well as cheerleaders for capitalism. But haven’t the Democrats done so as
    well?” he asked.

“Who was it that promoted fracking world-wide, one of the most destructive environmental
    practices devised for gas extraction: Obama’s Secretary of State Clinton,” he said.

“Which administration acknowledged using depleted uranium in Syria: Obama’s,” he stated.

“Whose EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) looked the other way when Flint, Michigan’s
    water was poisoned, affecting mostly lower income families? Obama’s,” he replied.

“The same would go for expanding off-shore oil drilling,” Hoenig continued.

“So much can be said about the Republicans and the Trump administration being destroyers
    of the earth, and for profit, but it was the Obama administration that paved the way for
    them along with an entire history of capitalist administrations,” the analyst continued.

‘GOP, Dems committed to destruction of life’

DwightShrute

reps and dems are the same. They just answer to different donors. Just look at the obstruction going on. Hopefully Trump can change some of this stupidity.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    reps and dems are the same. They just answer to different donors. Just look at the obstruction going on. Hopefully Trump can change some of this stupidity.
    Trump is a different kind of stupid, I will grant you that. He won't change others' stupidity, just adds a new layer of it.

DwightShrute

Trump is a different kind of stupid, I will grant you that. He won't change others' stupidity, just adds a new layer of it.
    I am sad because I feel that it won't be long before you will be wandering the streets mumbling to yourself.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Besides getting people off Welfare we also need to restructure the IRS system in America to work more effectively like is should to stop Nationwide tax fraud and evasion... That alone would work wonders for our budget and more tax revenue.... There is so much tax fraud going on these days it's not even funny..

IRS rebuilding not in the plans though ....
    Who do you think is committing tax fraud?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

From what I have seen he is driving liberals to insanity.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Dems can't win as long as Pelosi is the head of the snake. And they can't move towards the middle because of the alt left base including the fake news'ers. They have boxed themselves in.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems can't win as long as Pelosi is the head of the snake. And they can't move towards the middle because of the alt left base including the fake news'ers. They have boxed themselves in.
    Worked real well for mcconnell and the tea baggers

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Who do you think is committing tax fraud?
    Pretty much everyone. Anyone who takes false deductions, doesn't report their tips, side job money, etc., is committing fraud.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The future "leaders" of America... Comical!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    But I thought nobody here at sbr is a losing gambler.
    LOL, I love how Gritter picks his spots.

First ... 567891011 ... Last