Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I understand the meaning, but not something I would do or take part in.

I think there are better ways to relay a message.
    Yeah...letting kids pet these guys is not something that any sane person would do.
    But we're talking Hollyweird here, man...where anything goes I guess.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14971

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Yeah...letting kids pet these guys is not something that any sane person would do.
    But we're talking Hollyweird here, man...where anything goes I guess.
    Its a different world out there. Land of furit & nuts. Nice to visit, but I don't think I could live there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4135

I don't care, if you're right or left. Do you guys think that this shit is normal?

In Hollywood, "Artists" put white people in MAGA hats on leashes and "walked" Them on Donald Trump's Star in Hollywood, giving new meaning to the word “Cuck.” Degrading mockery like this is meant to serve one purpose: To Celebrate their hatred of you.
    loony left. There are many here on SBR.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4135

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Joke of the day

Why not just put a fukking bullet through his skull so you don't have to worry about a jury selection...in any county!
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-05-19 at 11:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

a lot of patriots would vote for just that

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7437

Joke of the day

Why not just put a fukking bullet through his skull so you don't have to worry about a jury selection...in any county!
    Because we are a country of laws and due process, we haven't fallen into a dictatorship,yet...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    Because we are a country of laws and due process, we haven't fallen into a dictatorship,yet...
    Oh yeah? Alright, I'll file this under The 2nd Best Joke of the Day then.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17478

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    ROFL!

so your distinction between the okay ones and the "shithole" ones is .... ?

And it's kosher for Kushner to get security clearance against the advice of all agencies involved?
    And yet again one of the resident cultists fails to respond when called upon.

This is the pickle who doesn't think this is a security matter; doesn't think ethics in government matters and posts fake news whilst all the time getting his knickers in a knot over a few schoolkids being denied the right to arrive in a limo.

Hareeba!

Jennifer Epstein‏Verified account @jeneps

Pres. Trump suggested today WH won't cooperate w Dems: "President Obama, from what they tell me, was under a similar kind of a thing, didn't give one letter. They didn't do anything. They didn't give one letter of the requests. Many requests were made. They didn't give a letter."

Eric Schultz‏Verified account @EricSchultz

From 2011 - 2016 the Obama White House produced hundreds of thousands of documents to Congress on Solyndra, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, CAFE standards rule, Deep Water Horizon spill, ACA, ACA website, Clean Water Rule, and Ft Hood shooting.

Hareeba!

Laura Jarrett‏Verified account @LauraAJarrett

POTUS intends to nominate DC US atty Jessie Liu to No. 3 spot at DOJ as Associate Attorney General

Walter Shaub‏Verified account @waltshaub

This leaves the DC U.S. Attorney office open. Recall that Trump has taken the unusual measure of personally interviewing candidates for U.S. Attorney offices in DC and NY . . . where his businesses "are most likely to face legal jeopardy."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/10/trump-personally-interviews-us-attorney-candidates-for-new-york-and-dc …

Hareeba!

Walter Shaub‏Verified account @waltshaub

True to form, the White House just threatened a veto of the government reform bill. Nothing scares the swamp like government ethics, voting rights and the prospect of ending gerrymandering. All the more reason for Congress to pass HR-1: The For the People Act!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

This is too funny!

Authored by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,
    As President Trump flew home from his Hanoi summit with Kim Jong Un, Mike Pompeo peeled off and flew to Manila. And there the Secretary of State made a startling declaration:

Any armed attack by China on a Philippine ship or plane in the South China Sea, he told the Philippine government, will be treated as an attack on an American ship or plane, bringing a U.S. military response.

“China’s island building and military activities in the South China
    Sea threaten your sovereignty, security and, therefore, economic livelihood, as well as that of the United States,” said Pompeo. “As the South China Sea is part of the Pacific, any armed attack on Philippine forces, aircraft or public vessels in the South China Sea will trigger mutual defense obligations under article 4 of our mutual defense treaty.”
    Article 4 requires the U.S. and the Philippines to come to the defense of the other if one is attacked. The treaty dates back to August 1951. There are Americans on Social Security who were not born when this Cold War treaty was signed.
    Pompeo’s declaration amounts to a U.S. war guarantee

Serious question: Can US sustain a simultaneous war with China, Russia... all while continue the meddling in Ukraine, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Venezuella's affairs?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

@realDonaldTrump

“(Crooked) Hillary Clinton confirms she will not run in 2020, rules out a third bid for White House.” Aw-shucks, does that mean I won’t get to run against her again? She will be sorely missed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Hareeba!

T-Mobile is seeking the Trump administration’s approval for a massive merger.

Nights T-Mobile executives spent at Trump Hotel BEFORE the merger announcement: 2

Nights T-Mobile executives spent at Trump Hotel AFTER the merger announcement: 52

https://t.co/vGnKaK1tGC

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 565

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    corrupt
    seems I'm far from alone!
    https://t.co/dnJSsVZdaa

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8314

This is too funny!

Authored by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org,
    As President Trump flew home from his Hanoi summit with Kim Jong Un, Mike Pompeo peeled off and flew to Manila. And there the Secretary of State made a startling declaration:

Any armed attack by China on a Philippine ship or plane in the South China Sea, he told the Philippine government, will be treated as an attack on an American ship or plane, bringing a U.S. military response.

“China’s island building and military activities in the South China
    Sea threaten your sovereignty, security and, therefore, economic livelihood, as well as that of the United States,” said Pompeo. “As the South China Sea is part of the Pacific, any armed attack on Philippine forces, aircraft or public vessels in the South China Sea will trigger mutual defense obligations under article 4 of our mutual defense treaty.”
    Article 4 requires the U.S. and the Philippines to come to the defense of the other if one is attacked. The treaty dates back to August 1951. There are Americans on Social Security who were not born when this Cold War treaty was signed.
    Pompeo’s declaration amounts to a U.S. war guarantee

Serious question: Can US sustain a simultaneous war with China, Russia... all while continue the meddling in Ukraine, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Venezuella's affairs?
    No. We would simply destroy ALL russian oil fields and bomb out all Chinese deep water ports and watch you fuggers starve to death. Any other questions?

L8night

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    No. We would simply destroy ALL russian oil fields and bomb out all Chinese deep water ports and watch you fuggers starve to death. Any other questions?
    I'm pretty sure that would lead to a "mutual assured destruction" scenario, you might want to rethink your strategy....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Yeah...just one: Do you have a season pass to Disney Land? Because that's the only place in the world where things like this ^ would come true.

Continue dreaming, Porky

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I'm pretty sure that would lead to a "mutual assured destruction" scenario, you might want to rethink your strategy....
    He has no strategy.

Porky is primarily driven by ginormous 24/7 hate for Russia.

I'm not gonna lie- he's a fun character to observe and make fun of on this chitty board.

L8night

He has no strategy.

Porky is primarily driven by ginormous 24/7 hate for Russia.

I'm not gonna lie- he's a fun character to observe and make fun of on this chitty board.
    I understand, but I have to share the country with him....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I understand, but I have to share the country with him....
    With me too when I come for a visit.

Btw unlike Porky, I don't hate US.

I think you guys have your flaws and weirdness as we all do, but overall America is a pretty sweet place to call home.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18413

Here is a really good read about Trumps College and High School years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit....co/epdCssRWbX

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Here is a really good read about Trumps College and High School years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit....co/epdCssRWbX
    just more truths he wants to keep hidden, like his taxes

read another story today that he and Melania have even been lying about when they first met!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12481

Its a sad life when the democrat partisan media is so desperate for dirt they're smearing Trump's SAT scores.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Its a sad life when the democrat partisan media is so desperate for dirt they're smearing Trump's SAT scores.

You're missing the whole point here!
    It's not at all about the scores themselves.
    It's all about the extraordinary steps he took to conceal them.
    And all that after he himself had demanded Obama reveal his!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Your cuckery knows no bounds.
    Nomination(s):

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9786

Confucius say, those who want their records made public, should reveal theirs.......

Hareeba!

60 false claims in 2 hours: Trump’s CPAC speech was by far his most-dishonest single event as president

Daniel Dale
    ‏Verified account @ddale8

Trump’s 60 false claims to CPAC is a new record for a single speech, trouncing his 36 at his Wilkes-Barre rally last year. It was 0.49 per minute at CPAC, 0.46 in Wilkes-Barre. When he’s off-script, he’s often in the 0.3-0.4 range

These are the verifiably false claims. As always, I couldn't include unverifiable but dubious things like his claim that California Gov. Gavin Newsom called him up and called him smart and a great president

https://t.co/BSjikmhRwG

In addition to the 60 false claims to supporters at CPAC, Trump made 27 false claims in his White House speech last week to the nation's governors. That's rally-level dishonesty to people who know he's lying.

Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-06-19 at 01:48 PM.

Hareeba!

Fox News is Spreading Misinformation on Green New Deal

Ok, now you're just making shit up

https://twitter.com/i/status/1103310014134079488

Hareeba!

Trump promised to shrink the trade deficit. Instead it exploded.

After two years of "America First" policies the US posted the biggest trade gap in history.
    The gap with China hit $419 billion, also a record.

https://t.co/yFp7K5n0cW

Daniel Dale‏Verified account @ddale8

Trump has recently been boasting about the one month that the trade deficit briefly dropped, November, claiming that this shows the success of his policies.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-06-19 at 02:08 PM.

Hareeba!

swamp!
    Robert Maguire‏Verified account @RobertMaguire_

The President of the United States still owns and profits from a luxury resort in Florida where paying customers can give him notes, scrawled on resort stationary, that he personally forwards to cabinet secretaries

https://twitter.com/RobertMaguire_/s...81173034717185

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

We need more of the up and coming Dem stars front and center .

Put a tent over that circus of a party .

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib will introduce articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, the freshman congresswoman announced Wednesday.

Surrounded by impeachment activists on Capitol Hill, Tlaib announced at a press conference her intention to introduce the resolution later this month. In announcing the resolution, Tlaib claimed a mandate from the 2018 midterms, where Democrats took back control of the House of Representatives.
    Last edited by jt315; 03-06-19 at 03:28 PM.

Hareeba!

this coming from the very definition of a lying hypocrite!

It is shameful that House Democrats won’t take a stronger stand against Anti-Semitism in their conference. Anti-Semitism has fueled atrocities throughout history and it’s inconceivable they will not act to condemn it!

First ... 1609161016111612161316141615 ... Last