DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's the Black Panthers, and then there's...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't get it? The Pink Panther was a cool cat.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I don't get it? The Pink Panther was a cool cat.
    Obama thinks hes a cool cat too, makes perfect sense.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol its so funny everyone here hates obama considering most here are midddle class..let him redistribute wealth, maybe i can get some!..if you think the republicans give a shit about the middle class then you are brainwashed.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave mh217 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

And if the Las Vegas lounge host with the phony smile gets elected (not!) you will all get what you deserve. Unless of course you are a CEO or one of the super rich in this country that are praying for etch-a-sketch.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4549

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    lol its so funny everyone here hates obama considering most here are midddle class..let him redistribute wealth, maybe i can get some!..if you think the republicans give a shit about the middle class then you are brainwashed.
    see that's where your 100% wrong. Obama counts of this type pf rhetoric and propaganda to be spread. The Republicans want 2 things to happen: Reduce spending and reform the tax code. If you support any raising of taxes on ANY group, just so the government can just waste it like they always do, then if you aren't a fool then I don't know what to call you.

This is what you remind me of when you say stuff like this ...

go ahead and argue this

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2723

Yes, a sitting Prez that sucks up to the Hollywood "poor-folks!"

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    see that's where your 100% wrong. Obama counts of this type pf rhetoric and propaganda to be spread. The Republicans want 2 things to happen: Reduce spending and reform the tax code. If you support any raising of taxes on ANY group, just so the government can just waste it like they always do, then if you aren't a fool then I don't know what to call you.
    Reduce Spending = cuts to everything that helps poor people(or privatizing it because that's somehow gonna work and save a ton of money) while not touching defense spending. What are Republicans in the house doing as we speak, trying to roll back the sequestration cuts, but only the defense ones.

Reform the tax code = make people in the middle pay more(make people at the top pay less). Expanding the tax base is just code for making people with less resources pay more, its regressive taxation. Look at the Ryan budget, two tax brackets, 10% and 25% and eliminating credits and deductions for a lot of things(no more EIC, etc.), who do you think benefits more from that? The rich or the poor?

If you think either of these policies is going to help anyone but the rich you're kidding yourself.
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave Shaudius 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.