no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

here's a money maker

A forum sent me this email which I find very interesting

Dear Members,

We would like to introduce to you a great site that has caught our attention. The site is called xxxxxxx they offer a whole new concept of poker betting, and it is unlike any other site out there.

xxxxxx allows you to take a stake with any poker player in the world, either Live or Online, and this is how it works:
    Let’s say your favorite poker player is Phil Ivey, and Phil is playing tonight a $500 Buy-In tournament at the Bellagio. xxxxxxx allows you to buy any stake into Ivey’s buy-in and you now have Phil Ivey play for you! If you bought in at 10% ($50) of the tournament value and Phil Finishes 3rd for $26,000, you win 10% ($2,600) of the 3rd place money. If you had 20% ($100) of the buy-in, you won $5,200.
    You can stake any amount, any event, and any player Live or Online!
    To make this even more exciting, we have teamed up with xxxxxxx for a promotion exclusively for xxxxx members. Sign up today for free, make your first deposit ($200 - $1,000), enter code “” on the sign-up page to receive an additional 30% deposit (If you deposit $200 dollars, your account will be credited $260).
    We hope you will take advantage of this exclusive offer and sign up with

xxxxxxx, They play – You win!

Make all you want without the pain of the long day. Last July I study the WSOP players alot having to pick whom my cash for fulltilt promo offering freeroll for each WSOP event. I was able to pick quite a few correct and played in several freeroll tourneys winning a nice bank roll. I learn alot and still have all of my notes. Main thing learned is that players have been doing this for years and know so much that they are never wrong. I was part of this team from a different forum that posted their daily picks and thoughts. Of the thousands particiapating @ tilt these guys were picking with the best daily receiving extra. This WSOP I will be using their expertise in betting their picks outright making a ton of money. I wonder if one can bet on themselves as message somewhat indicates.

This is guaranteed huge money within everybodies reach as absolutely no experience is needed as you are not doing anything but collecting the money. There is roughly 57 WSOP events where these guys will be picking 15 players in each on three different levels, A, B, and C. Using within their five A picks with smart betting system, this new site will make you rich.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

has sbr rated this site in which a deposit is required?

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

lol i doubt it but cool concept if u r bored and drinking

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12251

Does not sound like anything that I'd be interested in. This has been around for years.

ireland1946
    ireland1946's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2267

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Does not sound like anything that I'd be interested in. This has been around for years.

Do you know any of these Sites that are worth looking at?

ireland1946

I guess I am dealing with bunch of ASSHOLE SNOBS,
    nobody wants to answer your Questions or give you
    any feedback, IDIOTS

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

It's a scam man! Don't get caught up in it!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

no doubt sounds to good to be true

ireland1946

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    It's a scam man! Don't get caught up in it!

Thanks Mike, I guess I am sometimes not smart enough
    to see through these Posts, somewhat to trusting, thanks again

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by ireland1946 View Post
    Thanks Mike, I guess I am sometimes not smart enough
    to see through these Posts, somewhat to trusting, thanks again
    No problem bro. The is no way you would see a dime. It's really just basic math and the law of "a sucker born every minute". Sounds good in theory, "if you bought in at 10% ($50) of the tournament value and Phil Finishes 3rd for $26,000, you win 10% ($2,600)" but here's the bullshit part, say you buy into this crap along with 500 other saps, and whoo hoo Phil does indeed finish 3rd. So now it's 10% ($2600) divided by 500. So for your $50 investment, you'd get whopping return of $5.20, and that's only if 500 jumped on board, the real amount could be less or nothing at all if Phil busts out!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

No No No, this is not a scam and something totally new. Players selling their shares have always been around but this is quite different. I make alot of money doing poker and once again you people don't want to listen when experience tells you of something good. Go to cardschat and check out OWCP thread from last year, these guys will tell you whom to play and they ain't wrong. Come June go to Poker5050 and have some fun. This site is sent out by roundersradio whom is top notch.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    no doubt sounds to good to be true
    this