imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Full Tilt? Loose Tables?

So far my experience at Full Tilt Poker has been
    awesome. I am not an expert poker player but
    I believe I have improved my game from
    D+ to a B- grade.

It just seems like dummies are playing poker??

What do u guys think?

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I havnt played at full tilt yet, but i might check it out because pokerstars is overpopulated and im sick of the crazy players. A strange think about full tilt is that they have all the big names signed to endorse them, but you dont really hear about anybody who uses that site.

imgv94

Bro if you have skill in poker I strongly suggest FT. They have
    alot of dummies playing. I have showed a profit everytime I have
    played there so far. Also I have bluffed guys out left and right.

Maybe I am just playing better. But I still think the players are
    weak!!

GL shady!!

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

img if you can make a go at fulltilt you would really clean up at a place like doyles room. I have played at pretty much every site and full tilt is for sure in the bottom 1/3 for profitability and soft competition(though i like the software).
    i think pokerlistings.com ranks site well regarding soft comp(click compare rooms tab) anything with a rank of 8 or higher in soft competition is where its at. But regardless i do like tilt .

imgv94

What do u think about Paradise Poker? I did good there as well.

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

ftp is a good site and should have lots of soft players due to their mainstream ads

i have lost my deposit there......i think i deposited twice

decent software

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

paradise is similar to tilt in hourly rate.........p-aradise software is weak in my opinion. I just know that when i stopped playing places like stars and tilt and switched to those listed at 8+ or higher doyles,sunpoker ect.... my hourly rate almost doubled. I still play at tilt now and than because i have 27% rakeback with rakerebate.net and i notice my hourly is almost always lower. Of course it could depend on your game .some dont like playing a whole table full of fish as it takes the bluff out of your game a bit.

McFly
    McFly's Avatar Become A Pro!

At one time, FT had a reputation for hosting rock solid players. I believe that play there has migrated to somewhere in the middle. No, it's not PP but it's not as rock solid as it was say about a year ago. I play mostly SNG's there and play has really softened in buy-ins from $10 to $30. I especially like the 6 handed games. If you excel at shorthanded situations, try those out. It's like an ATM for me.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    paradise is similar to tilt in hourly rate.........p-aradise software is weak in my opinion. I just know that when i stopped playing places like stars and tilt and switched to those listed at 8+ or higher doyles,sunpoker ect.... my hourly rate almost doubled. I still play at tilt now and than because i have 27% rakeback with rakerebate.net and i notice my hourly is almost always lower. Of course it could depend on your game .some dont like playing a whole table full of fish as it takes the bluff out of your game a bit.
    Value bet.

QuickLearner
    QuickLearner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play both limit and NL, and my experience at Fulltilt has been fairly good at NL and absolutely terrible at limit. I don't feel that I've got enough hands in so that I'm willing to just dismiss the place. I love the software, so I'll be back to try some limit again. I like the place, it's just not the best for my bankroll.

imgv94

Quicklearner your avatar is scary