Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hoping the tourneys take a turn for the better come april

Seems like march was not quite as good as the feb games, I mean its all free and i am thankful SBR promotes the poker, but march hasnt been as good as Feb for sure FBT

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Agreed, I really liked the daily satelites to big game on Saturday.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like this format better. damn near impossible to make it to a saturday last month

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

The February version was better. The tournaments were worth playing because if you made it to Saturday you were in position to actually get a decent payout. The March way the tournaments are too small to be worth the time unless you don't gamble for decent stakes to begin with.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    i like this format better. damn near impossible to make it to a saturday last month
    Respectfully, that's why it was so good. It was hard and also as the other poster stated, the payout value was much higher.

Personally, when I won my seat to the 3rd week champtionship, I was happier than I had ever been since I had started played tournament poker. (conversely, that is also why I was so crushed when I had a such a sick ugly bad beat that kicked me from the championship)

For a free site, this is/was absolutely the best value I have ever seen. SBR kicks ass!

Cheers.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Respectfully, that's why it was so good. It was hard and also as the other poster stated, the payout value was much higher.

Personally, when I won my seat to the 3rd week champtionship, I was happier than I had ever been since I had started played tournament poker. (conversely, that is also why I was so crushed when I had a such a sick ugly bad beat that kicked me from the championship)

For a free site, this is/was absolutely the best value I have ever seen. SBR kicks ass!

Cheers.
    i rather have a really good chance of pocketing a few hundred points every week than a far fetched chance of pocketing over 5000.