BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

DSI payouts????

Does anybody have experience with payouts from DSI?

I put $100 through the SBR Cash store item.

Ran it up and tried to cashout $300 (left >$100 in the poker account). I made > 4x points.

I filled out the form. Seemed fine. A week later, heard nothing from DSI and the money is still in my account.

Contact their CS and they said the payout was cancelled...... (without telling me).

Two reasons given, bank routing info (which I did provide) and also rollover requirement is not met. No details on the rollover provided to me. And then told me I had to contact the payout department separately.

Anybody been able to get money out of DSI? Any advice?

Thanks.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

think dsi is 10x rollover.....Heard alot of people had issues when it comes to rollever requirements with dsi they never want to payout when people get free money thru an affiliate.

BeerDog99

lol, and the doomswitch appears to be on, so I am having a harder time getting more points. 10x is quite large. I thought the Bodog's 5x requirement was a bit much.....

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

10x is pretty high for rollover in poker, just keep grinding

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

no worries u migh win more $$ at the poker tables.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

They pulled the rollover bs with me with beat the prick money..twice. I had to contact them to confirm rollover was completed. I think it's incompetence not slow paying because once they pay you get it fast.

As for cash from SBR store I think it might be 5x on sports only so you can't rollover in the poker room. You might want to check with customer service or SBR before you try to rollover in poker room. The poker room is insanely soft so it sucks if you can't roll it over there but it's better to find out now before you try to cash out again and they tell you that you haven't met rollover again.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

dsi will pay you

just meet the rollover.

julio_cat
    julio_cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Beerdog. You said no details on the rollover were provided to you, however, it is clearly stated in the SBR store, and if you go to your book account, under transactions, the rollover requirement is there also

eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

for prize money the rollover is x6

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by julio_cat View Post
    Beerdog. You said no details on the rollover were provided to you, however, it is clearly stated in the SBR store, and if you go to your book account, under transactions, the rollover requirement is there also
    Thanks. I did not see the 5x rollover from the purchase page of the SBR store. I looked and now see it.

That said, I was told separately (and maybe incorrectly) that this was 2xpoints rollover for poker.

I am assuming that if the 5x is accurate I am just short of that with ~450points. I am going to call them today/tomorrow to get this sorted out.

Lastly, my main irritation on this was that they gave me no indication on this. I put the request in, it took it and then I heard nothing....

The CS rep that I chatted with last night was a little snitty and said that he has record of me being sent an email.....

Cheers.