lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

May 19:
    S
    hit luck makes up for the double word of the day. I was playing my usual tight agressive style but really i just couldn't play a single hand because they all suck so bad. So i was at 2000 chips and i found myself with 33 in middle position. A guy in front raised 3x with blinds 50/100 with 3 callers so im like im priced in and i flopped a set 3 8 K board. I check it down to initial raiser who bets out 600 to a pot of 1200. It was dawg actually lols and i min raised him to which he insta folded. That brought me pretty high but later on i got to play 66 to the flop but didn't hit so i folded for 500pts i called because multiple people were in it and i was really priced in. Anyways later when the blinds rose is where everything went straight to hell. I had AJ in the big blind to which i was filled with excitement. A guy from button +1 position raised it to 500 with blinds 100/200 and i raised him to 1600 with like 2400 (800 remain which i will shove no matter what flop contains). He shoves me actually and i call. It was AJ vs A9 and guess what? He caught runner runner pair board cards Q with K so everyone had AKQQQ for a chop pot to which i was like whaaaaa... Later on i had AK to which i had a raiser which i reraised all in and A7hearts vs AK and omg no 7 or hearts came and it felt good. Later on the card streak went sand dry. At one point at a 7 player table i received a 2 in five consecutif hands. No pair 22 just 29, 27, 2K, 28, 2J. Im like really? Blinds and antes were killing me. Anyways i got blinded down to 1700 and i found myself with J8 of spades in middle position which was really best hand in 3 rounds of big blinds... i shoved all in with blinds 200/400 wanting to make the steal but guy right after me calls and im like fuk... he shows QQ and flop gives me a gutshot straight draw with four outs. I did not catch either out in either following streets and it was it for me

Music May 19:

Sorry if this is a double song post i havn't the faintest idea if i posted this or not... either way this is one of my favs i mean the voice is god-like

Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 20:
    T
    he usual... at 25% vs 75% and 25% guy pulls a miracle. I mean 25% is the chance of a blind two game parlay or a guess on a correct answer on SBR trivia which i really never get. Anyways i grind it out as usual only playing good hands. At 25/50 blinds i had AK UTG i raised it to 150 all folded i folded ever since if i recall correctly. I had 1900 approx and im on the big blind with 10 10. There were 4-5callers and i made the move which basically shouts LIMPERS GTFO of my pot. Large stack of ~6000 calls me and shows 10 K of spades vs my 10 10. Flop comes A J 3 and im like ok 7 outs he's gonna get me. Turn gives him the J for the nut broadway and my only chance is 7% if a K hits and we chop. But not i don't even get yhar and its over. I mean really i was glad game didn't give me the chop. I'd rather lose knowing i had the best of it than to catch something which is mocking me for getting "lucky on the river" for really no value whatsoever.

Anyways i promised better music and how bout some old traditional ones?

Music May 20:

You have to admit beat is very nice

Enjoy!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 22:
    Nothin went down just gonna post a new song n shit

and yeah as for may 21 i just had to post this

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 23:
    S
    ick day overall... the tourny was a shitload of ups and downs i was once down to 800 and once up to 6000. I really cannot complain about the shit cards that they give me this tourny because imma be honest i got A10 suited like three times and AK once. Problem is that they all came when the blinds were ubersmall like at lv 1 and 2 and that was it (10/20) (15/30) so i really did not and cannot make value off of it. I valued 200 with the first A10s making top pair and got a guy to call me to river before folding. At the final table really i did not receive a single ace nor pairs... i got slowrolled one hand i had K6 with 2000 chips sick and tired of not making a pair and 4 players to the flop flop comes 4 5 6 rainbow guy before me chipleader min bets for the steal at blinds 150/300 and i raised it to 900 guy next to me immediately shoves and im like im committed calls the extra 200 or so and he shows KK that he slowplayed. Props to him. Two hands later i had A8 i shoved got two callers and tripled up to 2400. One of the guy who tripled me up later went on tilt and called minraise of 300 with J9 and was really just crushed by my K9 of clubs and i turned a flush too... Later is when the cards became cold. Chipleader who was on the right of me had been showing the nut flush and top pair top kicker and such almost every hand and really he's running godlike to put it. I was on the big blind with blinds 300/600 with K6o and he just calls. FLop comes K 4 7 and he checks to me. I have two options either bet or check. I ultimately decided to check it there just because he has been trying to steal either with air or hands every single hand he's in so i told myself to play the profitable way and just check. Turn comes the A and im really just kicking myself for not betting the flop. He minbets 600 like i expected and i just fast call feeling tilty. River comes a blank he bets 600 again i call and he shows AJ for top pair and im just like wow wtf... then nh. I have no regrets playing it that way since really no matter how many times it's run i had him and it was really the most profitable way to play since the blinds are so high too... anyways with 2000 left i found myself on small blind with J9 button chipleader calls and i shove. He took two seconds and calls shows A8 Flop comes Q 10 4 and im actually favorite or small dog if im not mistaken, but ultimately with my shit luck and pairing boards when they shouldn't i go out in like 11th. Enjoyed poker tonight but just a little frustrating as always...

Music May 23:

Old but good... Enjoy
    anyways for some explanation the girl misdials and calls him. Top comment was saying why she couldn't misdial to him instead lols

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 24:
    A
    gain i totally forgot about the tourny... it was 8 46 46mins after it had start i realized that oops i missed it lmao. Lost a shitload of points today though... i had AQ i raised UTG got called and flop comes A 10 4 or something rainbow and i bet hard because i was up against a well known sbr poker "pro" I bet pot acting first he calls and on the turn i figured he had atleast A or a draw turn was the J so i bet even harder at a pot of 65 i bet 55 and he calls. River really was a blank and pot was 180 approx i had 110 left i shoved he calls and shows A10 for flopping two pair. Really i wasn't getting away from that he got lucky and ya/// whatevs hope for tomorrow

Music May 24:

Unfitting romantic song for the night but hey... Enjoy!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I'm noticing your playing the cards a lot, I think you need to start bluffing a lot more in holdem. Holdem has evolved a lot over the past few years, your style would have made you a lot of money a few years ago, but people watch the best players on TV all the time so they know more than you think.

Stick to cash games if you want to make a good profit, tournaments rely more on luck than anything else. Good luck.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 25:
    R
    eally im getting clumsy... either that or the system fuked me over because im pretty darn sure i registered for the 8oclk and after doin some work at 6 upon returning at 6:30 i found out i got "kicked" from the tourny that i really never meant to register in... anyways bummer... and ya like JOHON8 says tourny is all luck and luck is something i really do not have. I cannot recall last time i caught a straight after having upn down draw nor shoving on the turn with a great draw or being fav... Anyways till tmr

Note: I really suck at catching pairs and really good at catching good draws that never pan out... Every time i get priced in with J10 or 910 n such i hit upndown draw which i call underbets getting extreme value to draw and ending up missing which still costs the price to call for turn and river. I swear i bluff a hell lot. C-bet almost every time i raise which is very rare unless i have hand or good position to take it down. Its usually the grind i make a say 30 pt profit then it all goes away plus more juice when i call to draw with value on my side and not hit. Recently i found out i am no longer the poker player i used to be. Not that keen on reads anymore... lols poker rush is over for me! I have officially deleted pokerstars and stopped playing daily freerolls and such for over 2 months and have been in contact with poker less n less ever since.... gonna go to a cafe club with a friend soon to play holdem for real and lookin forward to it! Aside from that just have these... dumb reminders of the times i fail

Music May 25:

Enjoy!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Didnt exercise today unlike what i promised myself so i stayed up and watched the latest season of HSP and wow/// lmao i can name so many people here on SBR running as good as chan did in this episode

http://tv.gsn.com/shows/highstakespo...n-7-episode-13

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 26:
    M
    ade it pretty darn far this tourny! I was really surprised. I made a double up with KQs vs JJ when i was shortstacked and went 3000. Later on i pulled off some good timing bluffs as well as some shoves to get my stack to around 5k. I really did not receive any legitimate hands. The one i had AJo when i raised i got no callers and later i got AKo on the small blind with 400/800 with like 4k left a guy before me calls and i just decide to shove. Big blind folds and caller calls the extra 3200 and shows JJ to which i rivered a gutshot straight draw for the board for a tie and ofcourse the AK 6 outs but no i dont hit it.
    On a side note, i lost 150 points tonight on a river 1 outer at the points table. I had AA with one caller who really is just a calling machine and a bluffing machine. Anyways with a caller the proper raise would be 7-8 but instead i wanna keep the callers calling so i raised to 6 instead and yes i got both players to call. Flop comes J 7 4 all diamonds and i see that i have the A of diamonds. I bet 8 to which i got shoved all in by that calling machine. I was just like... if u got a flush u got me, if u got a set u got me too, but either way i have outs. I call and he shows a black queen a one of heart QQ for an overpair. The river gave him the lone black queen giving him trips to take the pot. That was really ugly and really my feelings were just: Not the first time it's happened, won't be the last... Well, only time will tell...

Music May 26:

Very old but come to think of it it's actually one of the first cn songs i actually know the title of/// Old days... Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Bonus japanese version:

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 27:
    o
    .O just remembered that i forgot to post yesterday, but same as usual i went down in a bad beat. So i had KK in a pot with like 3 limpers with early blinds 15/30 so ill do the normal book move and raise it 5x to 150 because of the 3 limpers. I get two callers. Anyways pot around 480 flop comes Q 7 4 or something rainbow and it was checked to me. I bet 400 hoping somebody has a Q and will call me and instead i got a raise to 1000. I shipped the remaining 1k or so and guy calls while other folds and he shows AQ for top pair top kicker and i have overpair. Flop comes an A. Yes it was over. On the river, just to piss me off, they put up another A giving him trips to win. O well... atleast my money got in good but/// looks like i won't even be qualified for the finals not to mention not getting any betpoints off poker tournys at all this month...

Music May 27: Hope this makes it up

Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

lol just a russian artist...

enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 30:
    H
    ell i did a lot better today than any other day in May 2011. Anyways it was a slew of ups and downs that eventually lead to to 4th place. The first quarter of the tourny i was mostly absent because i had work to attend to and the second half i picked up AA with 2k. It was in late position so i was happy. Some guy raised it to 1600 with blinds 400/800 and i looked at his stack and saw some 5000 left so i just wanted him to commit right there and then so i shoved and yes he calls and shows 33 and luckily for me he did not pick up anything. A few hands afterwards i had 4 5 on the big blind. UTG guy just calls and small blind calls so i check. Flop comes 3 6 7 two spades and o.O for once i flopped the nuts. Small blind leads out betting minimum 1200 and i just call to slowplay. UTG guy and initial raiser pumps it to 5000 with 5000 behind and small blind puts in the rest with 4800~ total. I shove and he calls. Small blind guy shows QJ of spades for flush draw. UTG guy shows AA. I have the nut straight. Turn came a 3 pairing the board for the fullhouse draw for AA and flush guy still has his draw. River hits dry for both of them and suddenly i find myself with 32,000 tourny chips. Then the situation really dried up for me. I had A7s min raised to have another guy min raise me back which i folded and he proceeds to win the hand. Later on SB vs BB i had A2 on the big blind small blind raises me 3k i thought he was trying to bully me and i thought maybe my A high was good so i shoved and he calls and shows KK. I was down to 20000. Later the well dried up bad. With blinds so high and atleast one person raising all in before me every hand with Q3 best hand i really cannot call any. Soon i was blinded down to 11000 with chip average about the same but blinds 1500/3000. Guy who has been raising like crazy shoved again and i called with K8 which is the best hand i had in a long long while calling all in. He shows AQ and i dont hit anything for the 4th place loss.
    I really couldn't do anything because after the huge triple up my hand range dried up bad and i really can't bluff raise in early position and in late positions i get pre-shoved so i can't really make a move. With the hand range going from 4 5 to only Q3 my choices were limited and with blinds so high in the big blind i went for it but saw a better hand. The chipleader which doubled through me with KK proceeded to show AKs AQ and more AK to eliminate 7th 6th and 5th though... I'd rather have a slew of those hands in later times but i guess it just wasn't meant to be.
    Music May 30:

Mehh,, Enjoy

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm posting my 1,000th post here LOL Guy. Something just felt right about making this post in the bad beat thread with my love of poker . BOL on the tables today bud.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

1,001.. Hahaha

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 1:
    T
    hanks Naz! I think it could be because of that i actually received 4th place today at the tables hahaa. I epicly failed on a bluff but the table was tough and rest assured it was lots of fun. The match was very straightforward. I neither received nor delivered really any bad beats but my gosh i witness this one specific guy running so hot he escaped all in elimination more than 5 times... also this guy getting two pair on litterally every flop... mysteries of poker people... not to be messed with. The first hand of the tourny helped me tons i had JJ on the button with like 6 callers. I donk shoved all in and got called by 7 9 of hearts (donk call) I doubled to 4080 immediately. Later on it was by the books until i decided to take a shot at huge blinds 4 players remaining including myself with 10 4 of diamonds. Blinds were 3000/6000 and average chipstack was 23k so stealing made lots of sense. Sadly i ran into KK and picked up no additional outs. I finally went out on K8 against AQ i believe... aside from the failure of a bluff i was content with my performance today but YAAA damn justshort of the money haaa but made over 200 points today at the cash tables. Notably slowplaying a few hands worked out really well but in the end i was running so bad i had to quit... was up 500 but down to up 200. I had Q10 of clubs and decided to call big blind UTG. Guy raises to 7, got a caller and so i called. Flop comes K J 6 two clubs. So im there sitting in front of a straight flush draw. It was big blind checks and i lead out betting pot but quickly got minraised. Big blind also calls so im thinking both of them likes their hand and no matter what they got even if they have a top set the worst odds im at is 43%. So i shoved and both players called. Donk shows K8. Big blind shows KJ for two pair, and me with my useless big draw because as far as i recall i never hit this big draw before ever on SBR history always losing huge on straight flush draws... no regrets, shit happens onto tomorrow!

Music June 1:
    Im roasting today at my house so it is only appropriate that this song be posted today hahaaha

Enjoyyy

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Actually LolGuy,
    I watched most of your performance from 4k up. You played beyond exceptional man. You bluffed the hell out of everyone, I remember laughing my butt off everytime I saw you steal blinds knowing damned well you didn't have it . Sad thing is from reading your blog & watching you a bit I know how you play, so hopefully we won't be at a table anytime soon.

And yes Downsouth ran so amazing it was ridiculous I wonder who he bribed to give so many bad beats in a row. But you held your own, You pushed Wulfman who is a solid player but a Big nit who lays down to easy (Like me).. All I can say is well played. It's weird feeling happy for someone else you have never met before but I know how you usually run bad, so it's nice to see a good guy win.

pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

I keep hearing about this horrible bad beats ... Belive it or not i have gotten this type of bad beats in cash games !!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 2:
    Y
    es I know today's June the third but really after yesterday's unsurprising bad beat i went straight to exercising. Anyways here it is. So there i was, this poor guy sitting at the table, quietly folding away 8 5 while seeing donks shoving with K3 and getting called by AA, AK, QQ. My second best hand of the night yesterday was believe it or not, A2 in which there was a preflop raiser which i did not wanna really mess with with that kind of mediocrity. At a round i was two spots away from UTG with around 1600 and blinds 50/100 which i have K8 of spades. It looked so beautiful because frankly after getting nothing but two colored 8 5s all day K8 looked sick. UTG called I called and button and small blind called and we went to the flop. Flop comes A 7 J or something... Completely missing me. UTG guy leads out betting pot +8 (408) or something lmaos and i fold. Later on, with blinds 75/150 under the gun i found myself with AQ offsuit. Being massively tilty (in a way ofcourse) i donkshoved with my remaining 1500 and change. Everybody folds at the speed of light lmfao it was sick. Big blind who is also chipleader (like always) thinks for 2/5th of the green time bar and calls and shows AJ offsuit. There i was, with his hand completely dominated with a ~74% chance of doubling up. Flop comes 4 6 10. Very very innocent looking flop yes? I was still tense. Turn delivers the K. Now's the scenario that i want to fade a Q now instead of a J, because pairing the J would make my straight and pairing my Q with give HIM the straight. For that fraction of a second a chill was sent down my spine, because really i just predicted something gay will happen, because i immediately realized his out suddenly changed from a J to a Q (max 3 outs, considering nowbody folded a Q). River delivers the obvious, and whoo i got a pair of queens with A K kicker! So far this month shows little promise, but will keep pushing on for keep's sake.

Make up Music June 2:
    This song comes straight from a video... very old and apparently one of the first MV ever to exist... here it is boys! Will post another one tonight after done with tonight's ....craziness....
    Lol this guy has JJ's pervy eyes

Enjoy!!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 3:
    O
    h Emm Gee... the un-ium-magicn-able event happened today to our local forum hero I won a damn tourny!! I still can't believe it happened to me i mean... considering all of the bad beats and my silly naive thinking that i can someday pull this off... boy was i naive Anyways i took down the 8oclk with a stunning 1h 45min match and epic high blind headsup. Ill blabber through exactly the events as i recall in my head.
    I start the tourny 2 minutes late at 8:07. (close to being kicked o.O) and second hand i found myself with AQ. With 2 callers and a raiser who raised it to 80 (4x) i figured i can get a fast donkup since i actually had a friend to attend to at my place so i figured i'd lose to 33 or AJ and just wait for tomorrow. Instead nobody called which was surprising. From that moment i decided ill play seriously at my best. Thirty minutes in, my best hand is really J3 (jack high) with a couple of KJs which had previously been raised and a KQ which i flat called big blind then flop comes ace and people pound hard which i had to fold to. Then 40 minutes in with 1500 approx magic happened. I was feeling so bad because of all the crap cards i got so at a 7 player table i found myself with a beautifully shiny Q9 of clubs and UTG i donked and raised all in with blinds at 150/300 or something. Guy next to me insta called and i just typed out gg right there. He showed A10 offsuit (reds). Flop comes pretty innocently. The turn gave me a Q which i was like wow sorry bro sorry and river didn't help him so i doubled through him. Later after a round of big blind folding i found myself with another good hand and i donk shoved with 2500~ approx and just doubled up to 5000~ right there. Then final table came which i believe I had AK donk shoved (because 5000 is under chip average) and got called by AJ and miraculously survived. It is a donkshove but coming to think of the risk-return factor it is well worth it i mean if i didn't flop anything (very likely and more likely to miss than hit) and he donk bets all in flop i will know not what to do. So somehow i make it to final table with Thad Clark and other unknowns. I folded my way through mainly. The player acting next to me was a real mucking machine. So at each of my small blind that didn't get previously raised or called, i would min raise with my 10k and he would fold so i will revive my stack to normal (same as before last round of big blind) and only thing changing after every round of BB is that maybe somebody will get eliminated and my chances increase.

Whew... still so exicted... ANYWAYS, the guy acting 2 spots before me kept raising on his button (my big blind) with i-rly-dunno-what and gets away with it and i keep on bullying the guy next to me (i minraise so even if he shoves im not in too big of a danger). BUT guy acting before me picked up on this, the fact that i and the guy next to me was a mucking machine so at every button he started to raise my small blind with a minraise 400/800 to 1600 and we would fold. Soon it wasn't me raising the guy anymore it was the guy acting before me and i litterally lost my money train.So soon i found myself with AJ on the button. Just for hecks i click to button ---raise to 1600--- which was a minraise. Surprisingly, the guy before me called and ofcourse i would still minraise with AJ to 1600 because he didn't raise so it still counted. I typed out right there: " oops i clicked raise 1600 didn't know ur gonna call". SB and BB folds and he takes a few seconds and calls with flop coming 9 10 4. I missed hard, but the fact that it took him a while to call my min raise told me he had nothin. If he had somethin he would interpret my clicking on minraising as strong and would re-raising me to try n get the money in preflop but since he didn't i figured i was safe with him having KQ or something mediocre. I put in a bet of 2x big blind and took it down.

Later on button +1 i found myself with 3 5 of hearts. An auto fold hand but since i lost my money train my blind was getting blinded hard. Blind was 600/1200 so i decided to make a move and raised it to 2500 (i manually changed from 2400 to 2500 to make it look stronger) and big blind calls which i was smacking myself on the head. He checks relatively fast which kinda told me he missed with a pretty dangerous board A Q 10 or something similar. I decided to rep exactly what i would raise with that's not on the button or later positions and i THINK i shoved on the hunch he had nothing and whew he folded. But somehow he thought about it for a while which kinda meant he hit a Q or a 10 but decided to give it up because i still had 10k like before (float abuse) and it would hinder his stack heavily. Later, on my small blind, guy before me min raises again. I had A5 and i said imma take a stand so i call the extra juice. Flop comes 3 4 4. A very retarded looking flop that i believe he missed. He min bets 2000 and i just raised him 4500 with 16500 (after the 3 5 bluff) and he insta shoves me all in which told me either he hit the 3, the 4, or has small over. I insta folded like a pro and typed out:"1/2 on bluffs".

One thing i did was shoving all in every time i had 10 10 which i had it twice on the button. I claimed it was hard to play after flop and it was true for me... nobody called my shoves since i was a relatively big stack force.

Later guy before me min raised yet again to 5000 i think... I had K9 and 9700~ chips and i insta shoved. I had 9700 because guy two spots before me was severely short and if costing me extra 400 on a 10000 pot i did it but no luck... anyways... i raised with K9 because he was raising time and i rly didn't believe he had anything while I on the other hand had two better than average cards (avg being 8) so even if he had AQ or something its 63% to 37%. He called and before i saw his cards i assumed he had me and typed out damn gg. He showed 88 for a flip and OMG i hit a K on the flop... that propelled me to 22000 with big blind and antes.

Heads up was retarded. Either one of us always had a big hand. It was back n forth with him being either severely low or equal to me. He didn't know how to play headsup and was raising 3x bb every hand (which is rly stupid stupid stupid poker play) anyways i took advantage of his new-ness and soon propelled with A10 vs 109 which he hit a 9 on the flop but i hit an ace of the turn for the win... still unbelieveable...

Music June 3:

Beautiful song... anyways i dont expect u guys to read all of my rubbish but i just wanna write it and quickly forget about it because i dont wanna think about these hands anymore tonight...

Anyways her english name is Christine Fan and i totally love her songs her voice is beauty.

Last but not least, ENJOY!!!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Lost 200 points tonight because wow really i am just unlucky at the points table and some guy hit a flush on me which i flopped two pair calling with crap (by accident actually 6 4). I guess this makes up for the loss in a way...

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 6:
    Went in with the best today, got the worst. After catching absolutely no hands at all i find myself at an unraised pot with QQ, 3000 chips and two chipleaders behind me blinds being 150/300. I pump it up to 900 hoping for a call but instead i get a raise from gross stack chipleader raising me all in. I believe he's tilting because earlier on he just lost a 10000 pot so i don't think he has much, putting him on 77 or something, i called. He shows A4 which looked good but bad. Flop comes 9 7 4. He hit a 4. Turn gives him trips with me not catching one of the remaining Qs i hit out... with downsouth looking good this will not be good for my standings

Music June 6:

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 7:
    W
    ell i did it again... i went out on a bluff. Well inevitably it happens from time to time to it seems that it has happened again... so... welll... I played a fair game tonight. No bad beats, no sick stories for me, (but witnessed a shitload of crap) i doubled up using 10 10 against AQ and another A10 vs K8 which the K8 guy was really tilted after a beat. At the final table, i was at a severe disadvantage because i got blinded twice in a row. Right after paying both small blind and big blind, after a guy i proceeded to pay another round of small and big blinds which really got me furious. Can't say i could do anything about it but i took it... in the end, my hand well was really starting to dry up. I could not see an ace for shit at the final table, i mean really, forget ace, i havn't even seen a card higher than a 10 really at the final table. I have gotten 8 2 for more than 3 consecutif hands which this other guy doubled twice in a row with AJ while i watched just wishing something could happen. So with 6 players left and with approx 7.5kchips, blinds 600/1200, i was on the small blind with everybody folding it to me. I have already decided that the risk-return factor would be worth it and that if nobody called i would ship it ignoring another 8 2 offsuit in my hand. I actually shipped it in fast making it seem like i have a good hand, because i decided if i waited to ship it he could think of it as a bluff... instead he typed out, i can't fold this and called with KJ of clubs. I ultimately did not receive any help and went out 6th. I really would have done it again in the same situation, just my dumb luck that he actually had a seemingly playable hand. Im just gonna be hating here and say that it wasn't really the right move calling 5 more BB on KJs but like i said, im hating. Anyways it was fun, would appreciate some actual HANDS at the final table next time...

Music June 7:

Some catchy some to end the night ^^ Good luck to all and Enjoy!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 8:
    H
    oly shit goin down first hand all in again... anyways im getting J4 every hand for some first 30 minutes in the game and suddenly on the small blind i get QQ. Big stack who was raising all in almost every hand with 6000 chips moves all in again. Folded to me im so happy to call and surprisingly the guy next to me calls too with A4 bringing in for a 6000 main pot (for me if i win) Flop is safe. Turn is safe, River brings a K... you all should correctly guess what happened anyways went down retarded tonight. Later on points table AQ lost vs Q10 all in on flop with Q 9 2 river's a 10... later on donkcall my initial 6 point raise whole table gets a guy's 3 9 offsuit to turn a fullhouse while giving me an A high flush. Dont think my luck is gonna turn around any time soon so ill take the 200 loss and just stay out for the night...

Music June 8:

Not a bad tune... Enjoy my miseries

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

man LOLguy, u take asianess to a new level.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 9:
    U
    nreal final table run with big stacks getting AQ and big pairs every hand and the only time i get JJ is when someone else has QQ. Soon had the button with less than 4 bb made a move and ran into SB and BB's 88 and AQ. Fukkin ridiculous. Got blind ****** again tonight by paying blinds every fukkin hand because of some system mistakes.

Music June 9:
    Dunno if i posted this but wtev

Im out... fukked up poker night yet again

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 10:
    I
    blame my entire fault on one huge mistake a pure misread that costed me some 6000 chips and ultimately the tourny life. I begin the tourny quietly with d2bets acting just before me and knowing him his betting patterns are very recognizable but still whenever he raised he raised big and we didnt really clash. Anyways at 1800 chips i picked up 55 and just called the big blind of 100. Some guy pumps it to 300 and i just call and checked a flop of 3 5 9 (I hit a set!!) Guy bets out 300 for half pot and i thought about it and raised him 400 more to 700 to which he insta shoved me and i called with him showing A10... (donk) Anyways later d2 totally killed the chipleader with a huge all in pot. The hand RIGHT after that, that guy who got pwned acted first and called the big blind of 100 along with 2 other limpers. Being on the small blind with AK, the plan was simple. Push all in and hope he is feeling tilty enough to gamble with whatever K10 he's got. Sure enough, he does call while the others fold. He shows 2 5 of spades for really just a tilted call. I survived (WOW) and doubed up with 9000. Here's where i made a huge mistake. RIGHT NEXT HAND, I picked up AKo again, and since last hand i was on the small blind i was on the button that hand. Anyways blinds still 50/100. A player limped. d2 pumps it up to 400 which told me a few things. For one he had a real hand, not a dummy pair or A9 or whatnot because any pro knows not to raise a limp pot and raising it the 4x amount with 1limper (the normal raise). With AK i really pondered what to do. Raise or call. I soon decided to call and see the flop. Mainly because i have the button and no matter what happens if i catch anything i figured i would be able to extract more from him that to raise him and have him call and blind check the flop. Limper being a shortstack of 1650 shoved all in and d2 calls. Here's where i really fukked up. I called instead of raising. It was a situational fukk up because we both had enormous stacks of 9000 (me) and 8000 respectively. I know he doesn't have AA or KK because he woulda shoved me all in too and not risk me getting a relative cheap look at the flop. I should of realized he did not have a high or low pair because when having a pair like say QQ or JJ in his situation the ---correct--- play is to push me out of the pot by shoving all in and i believe he knows that concept. That puts him on high cards. AK, AQ, maybe KQ, and since i have AK i really have the nuts over him in the situation. After the hand i immediately realized i should have raised based on my assumptions. Maybe push it up to 4000 or move all in. Anyways it turns out we both missed the flop and we checkcheckchecked and him showing AQ in the end. If i could have extracted more of his stack i know the ending wouldn't have been so. Anyways after that my hand range dried up like hell. Back to 9 5, 8 7, 2 6 and crappy K or J. I made exactly one move in the final table and it was to try to steal the big blind while in the small blind with nobody else in pot (min raise). I got reshoved and i folded instantly. With my hand range so dry, i folded everything and it brought me down to 5.5k approx while blinds 400/800. I soon found myself with AQ of clubs (beautiful compared to what i had to fold for the past 10 long minutes while giving out free blinds) with a limper. I shoved. d2 calls and ironically he had the AKo and i didn't catch any additional outs, draws, or a Q so it was gg in 9th place. In a way i blame the cards that didn't fell my way but also that big misplay for chip control. Well... after a long afternoon of tennis im braindead so really not thinking that clearly so...

Music June 10:

Hell why not! I could always use an extra dollar too... hehe
    Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

June 13:
    L
    ucky is the word of the day, atleast for me, not to say that i WON or even got paid points but the run that ive had really is an unprecedented one. So i reach the final table. I bluffed many small pots and was very active in most hands, got very lucky in c-bets and such but still without a true double up my lead was only at 4000 which soon got blinded down to 3300 due to blinds at such high levels. 400/800 and such. I soon was left with 3300 approx and found myself with 77 UTG and just said to myself that it was the best hand in two rounds of blinds and i really need to get something going so i raised all in with little more than 4 big blinds. Two callers, one with Q9 and other with KK. I miraculously rivered the 7 on the river and immediately felt sorry afterwards... later on i tried to slowplay JJ but got a shortstack to commit it all with a caller. I call and got some guarantied profits from the other caller who wasn't all in. Flop came J 4 7 giving me the nuts. Later shortstack showed AA which i guess i just delivered another bad beat. I was really feeling guilty... and proceeded to play folding cards instead of the raising strategy. Soon went down on a draw that I missed that could have been prevented (in a way). Didn't really mind because i already felt i was lucky to make it thus far. But today i learned the lesson of not being too sympathetic and feeling bad because really now that i think about it, i get bad beats way more than delivering them, and its poker, no two vs hands are guarantied to win/lose. Just take/do it, stay silent and move on. Really being too sympathetic is ruining me in real life too in a way so hopefully this is to a new and better change, of not overdoing it i suppose...

Music June 13:

Also maybe its time for a change of music styles to more of a gym style song that they play. Haaa

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

random Led Zepplin usually helps me. tonight's tourney i started with my laptop in my lap outside staring at a fire, finished listening to bonzo's montreaux lol.

First 1234