lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

April 30:
    L
    ost while trying to be creative once again at a tourny which really won't benefit me at all... it was in a way saying lesson learned. I was playing my normal tight routine and bluffed off some big chips when im in the small blind : Folded around to button. Blind is 100 button calls. I raise 400 from my stack of 2400 and button calls. Flop comes random 3 cards i ship it and he folds. Afterward i did catch a hand i remember for 1000 chips it was a AA preflop shove which held up again'st the chipleader's AQ. It propelled me to 9th place at the time. Here's where creativity fails. I got 10J suited and i calls the big blind which is massive (400) from my stack of 6000. 2 more callers enter the pot and we go to a flop of 10 6 4 two spades. chipleader acting first bets big blind. I raise to 1200 and last guy insta shoves all in 5000. I had an idea i was probably beat but i was tilty from a shitload of beats at the SBR 200 table which AQ sent me broke many times. I call eventually and he shows a set of 4s and i was 3% vs 97%. Turn's a brick and it was gg

Music April 30:

Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Music May 1:
    Oh what the hell... ill add a song regardless, btw Bieber got bombed with 6 eggs props to the throwers

Enjoy and please no eggs

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 3:
    W
    ent down with my noted poison hand here on SBR. Blinds were 25/50 and i bluffed a hand for a tiny pot and that was about the only hand i played. Anyways, some guy in early position raise 150 and im on the button and guy besides me calls. I ship it all with around 1900 and got 2 callers. Amazingly, initial raiser had exactly what i thought he did, a weak hand: K10. The guy beside me who called however surprised me with AA. He didn't reraise even when initial guy is shortstacked (~1150)and would probably call an all in and the fact that there are only 3 players to act after him. Anyways its at these turbo donkaments where im getting 2 8 every hand i sudden find AQ of spades it looks beautiful. Lol

Music May 3: For those of you who havn't yet heard this song its not bad after a couple of tries and it is currently stuck in my head so... haaa

Enjoy

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Nice music selection. A few badges which have rewarded you some awesome betpoints help cushion the bad beats. I was on a different poker site and a guy had me beat on an all in when he hit his flush on the turn. I got a full house on the river. Poor guy, but we all get bad beated from time to time. I can't wait to get one of those bad beat shirts at this site. Never give up.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 4:
    T
    hree words: TEN MINUTES LATE. Lmao fml it's not like me but ive missed 2 tournys in 2 weeks due to joining late booo anyways...

P.S. Many thanks to daily viewers. Hope nobody shakes their head over my choice of music i never go for metal and rarely raps. Eminem did catch my eye though, still a loyal fan not gonna post one of his because if any of you havn't heard all of his music you're probably still in your mother's tummys 8 years ago

Music May 4:
    Very catchy song IMO... unfavored because of it trying to promote feminism (booo) and says that guys are jerks. Lol but still got captured by her "charms" and "you belong with me" song which was sent to me by a friend via MSN made me check her out. Anyways here it is,

Enjoy

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

taylor swift aint that bad i guess but not my style , altho i do like that one song she does when she first became famous or watever you want to call it .gl bro

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 5:
    Another unbelieveable day at the tables. I played strictly the finest poker did not try to bluff or go into deep confrontations without a stack and still cards bite. I had 2 callers on a blind of 300/600 while on the small blind so i decide to call the 300 on the small because i was getting ok value with Q 7. Flop comes J 8 2 or something two spades. I dont have a spade and it goes check x 3. Turn comes a Q of spades. I lead out betting minimum out of my 1900 stack and got two callers. ( I wanted this because i am pretty darn sure i had it based on the speed at which the two following players checked after me on the flop) I am sure none of them made it on the turn so i decided to extract value with the min bet which is still pretty darn big. River comes another spade i check and gets bet to go all in and there goes half of my already short stack. I climbed back up with 77 doubling up against a known donk running good shoving with 89. Good thing nothin hit though... cuz he was running with smoke left behind. At another hand i had AJ and got raised all in by a tight player i folded... and i was pretty sure it was the right fold. I did not receive any hands in this tourny at all and the ones i did i 100% extracted an all in with my tiny stack. If you're wondering why didn't i ship all in in late position with 3 8 like i normally would do with dummy hands in late position is that there were always people shipping it all in before me, every time i am in late position. I had a tourny high of around 7k but got whither down by TWO rounds of both big and small blinds for 1/8 of my stack each time because the above happened and i did not receive a hand better than a high card of 9 high all that time. In total i am amazed how far ive gotten especially with all that crap i seemed to be getting. At the final table sbr finally succeeded in tilting me. I just paid small and big blind at my old table for 1/7 of my stack and when moved to the final table i paid ANOTHER big and small blind worth 1/6 of my stack. Four heavy consecutive blinds really got me over the edge. I got A2of spades the first time there was a caller which i presumed has a pair and flop comes Q Q 7 so i believe i couldn't buy the pot with an all in so i check/folded. Next hand on the small blind UTG guy (24k chips) called and i called because i was priced in with K 9 and flop comes three hearts. I immediately shoved all in with the K of hearts in my hand and ofcourse chip leader insta calls and shows A 8 offsuit with the A of hearts. We did however hit our flushes on the river but it was pointless... but man A8o UTG this is the type of bullshit i get fuked with every time... well... haaa
    Finished in 10th
    Music May 4:

Unfitting based on what happened today but lol... Enjoy!

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i found poker at SBR not as random as at some larger rooms used to be...I dealt KK raised to 180 from 30 big blinds...6x the blind...4 callers...flop Q 10 4...or something like that...guy pushed allin in front of me, 2 people folded I called...showed 10 9...I think...sure enough he got 10 on the turn to complete his 3 of a kind...that by the way less than 15% chance I think...how's that for a bad beat?

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Shit happens, and i would be glad to even be delt KK as all i see is random people shoving with KK every hand and goes to showdown. Yesterday 10th place i swear on my life my best hand was AQ (once) and best pair was JJ (once). Gotta make the best outta what we have sometimes gonna try out the points table with 50 points... GL ME! lol

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 6:
    F
    irst of all thank you to everyone that even skimmed through my bullshit thoughts while tilting like a handicapped. Anyways tonight i kicked off my points table 50pt buy in with first hand 7 6 in the big blind i get 2 callers so i checked. Flop comes 7 5 4 rainbow so i thought to myself, this is beautiful, and come on why would i think otherwise? Anyways small blind leads out betting 4 to a pot of 5.70 and i said to myself i havn't seen this dude at the tables before and i dunno how he plays so ill go slow so i call the 4. Turn comes the K and he slows down and check, very quickly he checked. Now im thinking, he has nothing and tried to buy the pot on the flop so i decide to kid him by betting 3 to a pot of 14. He insta calls. River comes the J which completes no draws whatsoever... anyways he checks again and i told myself that there's no value in betting anymore and that K J are scare cards that he coulda caught. Anyways i check and he shows K 8. So i was there stunned saying "REALLY???" lol so right off the bat our stack decreased from 50 to 40 (20% drop first hand!!) Anyways i pulled back to 70 and it dropped to 60. Then comes this hand i probably misplayed. Anyways i get 8 9 suited on the big blind. Button raises (like always) but this time to 6 (not 5 like usual) so im sayin he probably has somethin but anyways medium suited connectors are ok for me the price is right and i was getting bored of folding so i called. Flop comes 7 10 Q rainbow. I was like nice i got a upndown straight draw but for the sake of basic strategy i checked acting first. He bets out 6 to a pot of 14 which kinda told me he had nothing. I thought about it and raised it up to 15 hoping to take it right there but no he insta calls. The turn comes a K. I was like shit, my draw didn't deliver and it adds one more high card that could make him top pair. Anyways i focused on the fact that he only bet 6 to a pot of 14 and flat calls the raise so i really just presumed he had nothing or a weak hand i could push him off of. A factor that contributed to this was that i was fairly quite the whole table and mostly only raising with the nuts and buying a few pots on the flop (which i succeeded 100% with hands like 8 3) Anyways i made myself believe he had nothing or a weak hand he couldn't possibly call so i shoved with i think 28 left to a pot of 30 or something. And o.O i got called and he shows A 10. River does not live up to its promise and i went broke. I kinda stared at the screen blank for a few seconds before continuing to view youtube (which i was doing the entire time).

Anyways the tourny wasn't very successful at all. To break it down to the hands that mattered, i had 2200 and one hand i was on the big blind with K 8 and got two callers so i checked. Flop comes 7 3 4 two clubs which i had the K of clubs (i think.. either K or 7 lol not important) Staring at a pot of 450 and going first, i thought about it and put in a bet of 300. I get minraised (lmao) to which i insta-folded when the other guy folded. Anyways a few hands later same blinds 75/150 i found myself with 1600 barely over 10 bigblinds with A10 in button + 2 (or 3 i forgot anws one of the 2) so i typed out weeee and shoved. Guy next to me running pretty nicely took a few seconds and called. Everyone else folded so showdown shows A10 vs KQ of clubs. Anyways im favorite but not my a heck lot so wtevs... FLOP comes A J 4. Its funny because when i saw the A J i kinda froze... anticipating a runner runner... anyways the turn card's a blank and the river made me two pair! Hahaha use some logic here and i believe you can tell what happened.
    Sorry if im bullshitting too much today

Music May 6:

Haha for those of you who know the mp3 version what i felt after all that above was approx the first 5 seconds the song. Haha
    Last edited by lolguy999; 05-06-11 at 10:49 PM.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Shit happens, and i would be glad to even be delt KK as all i see is random people shoving with KK every hand and goes to showdown. Yesterday 10th place i swear on my life my best hand was AQ (once) and best pair was JJ (once). Gotta make the best outta what we have sometimes gonna try out the points table with 50 points... GL ME! lol
    I feel your pain, sat there for 38 minutes with out a playable hand. Well playble from my point of view. Doubled up finally started getting some hands, had AK suited and got sucked all in dude had JJ flop was 9 J K, third K was not to be. Maybe loose is the way to go early I don't know? Maybe change it up somehow?

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Btw lols what do u guys think of this girl? IMO she's pretty (not american standards but...) haaa she's an athlete btw not somebody i know

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 7:
    N
    othin happenin, just like to share one of my old old favorites of when i was back in fortworth dallas texas

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 8:
    O
    h what the hell... just to keep this thread "interesting" even i know its gay and boring but wtev

I personally think this song's a piece of shit lols but for those of you who's into hip hop or this kinda genre its fine... for me its a little too fake especially the fake chinese gangster which is IMO very retarded

Anyways Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

really off topic here but somehow i found myself in love with this girl here... sadly its impossible since for one theres half a world's distance between here and where she's at.. lol i swear there's something about her. spent a few hours today checking her interviews n shit and i gotta get back to reality here lmao

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loved the afroman, brought me back to a happier place. Thanks LOL GUY. The woman above just has a manly quality about here, idk I'm pretty accommodating to asian women but I think I'd pass.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I never was attracted to the pure blood Asian chicks, they just don't do it for me. Some of the half white/half Asians though are smoking hot. Only an Asian could love those crappy music videos you post and that Asian girl/thing above.

Now time for some lolguy999 Asian jokes:

1. lolguy999 is so Asian his parents still tried to get him into places half-price saying he was 12 when he was really 15.
    2. lolguy999 is so Asian he asked his parents for help on a math problem in high school and 2 hours later they were still lecturing him.
    3. lolguy999 is so Asian he has a 40 lb. bag of rice in his pantry.
    4. lolguy999 is so Asian he has had a bowl haircut at one point in his life.
    5. lolguy999 is so Asian he has learned to keep bargaining even if the prices are rock bottom.
    6. lolguy999 is so Asian he has had to eat parts of animals they don't even put in hot dogs.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 8:
    Horrible luck today at the tables again. The first hand was really my fault... i had 55 with 4 callers then guy before me raised to 120 so i called the extra 100. Flop comes 9 6 4. He bets out small so i called. Turn comes a 7. Anyways he bets out again very small. At that point i put him on something like AJ drawing to a big pair so i called again. On the river came the 2. I missed my upndown straight draw and my set draw but i mean if i thought my 55 was good on the flop and turn it should be good on the river so i called it down and he shows KK. Props to him for playing it well. He really got max juice from me. Later on i folded till the blinds became super big. I had K5 of clubs with like 675 chips so i said what the hell and shipped it. Guy calls me with KQ and ironically a K came on the board. Anyways a 5 didn't appear on the board and i was wiped out. My best hand of the night: 55 for my only pair which i lost with, and once A8 of diamonds. It was the only hand in the tourny which i had an A in my hand so ya i was running pretty bad. Haaaa!!
    Anyways

Music May 8:

90's song lols but come on the beat is very very nice. Also funny how i came up to this video but wtevs
    Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

btw nitty what do u mean "crappy" music videos? lol dont just say crappy gimme some reasons why its crappy and why other more popular mvs are good ( ones that got more than 100 million views on youtube )
    Also people please give me some feedback on my choice of music and also the MV. I know you all have different opinions so please share it.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 10:
    H
    ad to run an errand at around 8:15 and i forgot to unreg for the tourny so basically i was like a no show for today... anyways still 17th lmao. I played exactly one hand.. i had A6 and raised it up. Guy calls and on the flop shoves me all in. I fold and that was it. Best hand of the evening.. A6o. Best pair.. none given. So ya hopefully luck changes tomorrow

Music May 10: lol get a load of this

Enjoy

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 11:
    A
    gain i signed up but forgot to play... lol something's wrong with my memory

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Made it to the final two (Tues night 10 p.m) i have about 45k and leader had 55k.
    Get JJ go all in he has A5
    flop comes Q55
    sweetness silver medal for me

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 12:
    L
    mao i wrote it all and forgot to click reply... the gazillionth sign that im getting clumsy and stupid... anyways today i had 2000 chips and KQ of hearts so i pumped it up to 150 with blinds 25/50. 4 callers. Flop 10 7 4 all check turn comes 7. I decided nobody had anything so i put out a bet of 200 and one guy called. Then on the river comes K so im like sweet i got top pair but since i wanna get paid off i put in 350 and i got raised all in. Im thinking that he do not have AK nor 7 in his hand because the way it kinda played out. Turns out he made two pair on the river with k10 so that was the end for me...

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 12: (Make up for 11th)

May 12:

and lols a little bonus the original of the one above

Enjoy my miseries at the tables

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

OHHH. WARNING!! If you're gonna open the last video please turn the volume down before opening... especially if fragile people are around such as GF, parents.. etc If u do have them around and u see this message you can thank me later lols

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Oh boy... quite a few long hours since iwas last here... went to play tennis with a friend on friday so missed the tourny and today... well... erm.. ya

ill make up tomorrow by some good songs.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Well here are some songs i promised...
    beats after tonights tourny im sure it'll still shock me

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Silenting awaiting my death... final table top 10 with 10,000 chips... just finished break and getting crap hands folding them fast and ya... wish me luck!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 16:
    S
    hortly after i posted the msg above i lost. I havn't played a hand in two rounds of big blind and blind changed right when its my turn for the big blind for 1200 and i find myself with AJ with around 6000 left. I see two shovers i thought about it and called. I know in a pretty definite manner that i was beat... and yet i still called, because for a couple of reasons. First of all the two guys who shoved before me were known shovers and have made atleast two shoves prior to this one in two big blinds. Im thinking either they're very lucky catching great cards or that they're just playing loose. I called with AJ and guy flips AJ and other flips AQ. I loled at the sight... after that guy with AQ became monster chip leader. Another stupid reason it was because it was on my big blind with 6x left 1x paid and that before that my best hand was K10diamonds which i furiously shoved and got folds. Before that i had a good chiplead but wow donks are really lurking about. I get two callers on my big blind. I have 77 so im like who wants to risk it all? I do not believe any of them had strong hands because they woulda raised... anyways one guy snap calls me and shows QJ which really surprised me. Flop gives him top pair J and really that pissed me off bad. But whatever hope he doesn't get to rep SBR for the WSOP... anyways on a side note sorry for a bad beat i delivered today AQ vs QQ vs A8 which i caught an A on the river. Sorry if you're reading this...

Anyways
    Music May 16:
    For the lols

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 17:
    A
    s always, a bad beat kicks me out. I was even registered at the 6oclk and since i saw only 43 players including myself entered i figured my odds were the best. Anyways, i grinded my chips up to 2500 and have been folding ever since. I found myself with 10J in later position with no caller/raisers so i raised it to 300 with blinds 50/100. Guy in button makes it 600 so im like ok either u have a small pair or he's just trying to fuk with me so im like fine im priced in if he raised 900 or something i'd fold but 600 300 to call im getting a good price. Flop comes 3 6 J i flopped top pair. I checked, and he bets out 1000 to a pot of 1200. I shove all in 1900 (900 more) and he calls with 1000 more having me covered and he shows AK. Im like ok if the system if fixed my odds of winning should be greater than 50% because hell i really never survived those situations with 2 cards left before. Anyways turns a blank and river delivers a K so im just like lalala and leaves. Not a wise play with raising 300 with 10J but really i was first of all getting bored and second i really was getting blinded away best hand A2 not even a pair after big blinds started to kinda matter.

Music May 17:
    Anyways this song rep my attitude towards the SBR tourny

Enjoy!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

LOLGUY I enjoy reading your posts, I find your out take on your bad beats uplifting in spirit. But may I offer a little advice as a long time reader? Learn to control pot sizing . You bet out 6BB Preflop on the last hand building a pot with J10. And when he raised your top pair with you having Middle Kicker what came to your mind? The Guy called a 6BB Raise then pot sized bet you on the flop. What exactly can you beat? A Bluff? No one is going to pot size it with Smaller PP, They will shove to protect. So He either had Likely AJ, KJ or A high Pocket pair like qq. Not trying to criticize you my friend I just want to improve your thought process. I think you could be so much better.

Been playing poker for 5 years, and when I play right & with thought I make bank. When I donk it up I play like 4uk4life.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    When I donk it up I play like 4uk4life.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

shhh Nitty don't let 4uk read that But it is truth and LOL Just ask yourself "But how would I play this hand?" You will often be able to just by asking that question determine if they are bluffing you or have the stone cold nuts.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

May 18:
    W
    ord of the day: Rivered! That's exactly what happened to me today as it was a battle of big blind vs small blind. Anyways blinds were 100/200 and i had approx 2300 chips after a like 30mins of grind. I had 10 2 and im like ill take the big blind with a min raise as i see this guy folding to a min raise before. He calls surprisingly and flop comes 10 2 8 two clubs. Im like !bitch! i got u know. Pot was 800 and i min bet 200 not to scare him away and hope he raise me or something because i was clearly ahead no matter almost what his hole cards were cept 10 8 which will put me behind severely. He shoves me for 4.3k of his remaining chips having me covered im like haha and calls. He shows 8 4 of clubs so pair and flush draw. I know im ahead at the moment because i drained many of his outs by having two pair so his only hope of winning was really to catch another 8 or a club which kinda put him around 38% or so opposing to my 62% which still makes him a 2 to 1 dog. Turn comes the J of diamonds (blank) and river fishes him the 7 of clubs and im just like... SO EXPECTED. So suckout ends my tourny day. Bringing back memories i lost like 1000 pts at a high limit sbr table before with that kinda hand pair and flush draw vs TOP pair which makes me 50 50 and i still didn't win. Wonders eh...

Btw naz i had 25bb when i raised i can't just sit around loafing waiting for aces that would be kinda stupid and anyways he sucked out one me. Also gratzos on SBR pro!

Hope everyone's doing well

Music May 18:
    Sorry didn't really put much thought into today i got a big test tomorrow ill start posting quality tunes after tomorrow ok? Promise
    **NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH THIS SONG*

Enjoy!

dukeman
    dukeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took a bad beat last night and sent everything to sam hope to get the shirt soon

First 1234 Last