downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Thank you SBR Poker

For allowing me to lose another pot of over 1200 chips preflop to someone I had drawing to three outs.

All in preflop for my 700 with my KK vs AK. Flop is X,X,X, ole A on the turn.

Which I guess is not as bad as my QQ vs 76 from the other night for 1400 preflop when my donkey opponent "made a move".

Please just let me know if the switch has been hit on me and I will quietly quit playing or will at least try to minimize my involvement in large pots.

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Your welcome....

jp...sorry dude
    Last edited by OnlyMayo; 03-09-11 at 08:30 PM. Reason: misspell

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

come on now ya gotta take the beats and badplay in poker , i mean ya win someand lose some it all evens out but we just mostly focus on the bad beats but im sure it has went both ways for ya

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

pal u finished 4 in a championship event and won a tournament to get into the event. I think u have had your fair share of 3 outters to get to that point

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    For allowing me to lose another pot of over 1200 chips preflop to someone I had drawing to three outs.

All in preflop for my 700 with my KK vs AK. Flop is X,X,X, ole A on the turn.

Which I guess is not as bad as my QQ vs 76 from the other night for 1400 preflop when my donkey opponent "made a move".

Please just let me know if the switch has been hit on me and I will quietly quit playing or will at least try to minimize my involvement in large pots.
    I can't feel sorry for someone with all those badges below their post Anyways, I hear you man, it sucks big time to take those bad beats.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Sorry, just ranting more than anything else. I don't mind 3 outers and understand they are part of the game. It just sucked having two nasty beats for such large pots recently.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    pal u finished 4 in a championship event and won a tournament to get into the event. I think u have had your fair share of 3 outters to get to that point
    I typically don't call off my chips in these situations. I'm a different kind of donk

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

if it makes u feel any better, i did not cash 1 single time in all of February's tournys busting mostly with KK, QQ, AA, AKs

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    if it makes u feel any better, i did not cash 1 single time in all of February's tournys busting mostly with KK, QQ, AA, AKs

Yeah I know the feeling. At least you got a royal.

I know it happens. It happens all the time. I don't even care if it happens for 200-300 or whatever. Its just only two really large pots I have been in and lost both the same way.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have won plenty , dont complain