kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BODOG Championship ?

SO how much did it end up costing after all of the royal flushes were paid out .....I think it cost them more for the royal flushes then the actual tourney was worth!!!
    Anybody with a idea of how much that tourney cost them?

But for the ROYAL FLUSH promo Sbr John said" they will not be back until him and all of his heirs are dead"

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

lol where did that quote come from? I think where SBR Royal Flush promo was a bit different from other sites is where usually the winner gets paid a sum, follow by the rest of the table splitting a smaller sum, whereas SBR gave an equal jackpot to the entire table.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Richards View Post
    lol where did that quote come from? I think where SBR Royal Flush promo was a bit different from other sites is where usually the winner gets paid a sum, follow by the rest of the table splitting a smaller sum, whereas SBR gave an equal jackpot to the entire table.

SBR JOHN 1 of the mods told me that quote when i asked him if the royal flush promo would be back

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

SBR got a lot of looks cause of that tourny, you can tell cause all 90 spots for this weeks tournaments are all filled already

AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

i like royal flushes