ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    what was the format big?
    Looks like they just created a new 6 person tournament for them with them all starting back at 2000 chips, and they are just playing for the satellite points. Eric said that all 6 of the players are getting put in the Saturday tourney.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

fukin ridiculous..still get 4th. Terrible fuckin dumshit play payed off again(no attack on u personally wulfman, ur a good guy)

thx though sbr. very generous.
    Last edited by B1GER1C828; 02-22-11 at 06:00 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    fukin ridiculous..still get 4th. Terrible fuckin dumshit play payed off again(no attack on u personally wulfman, ur a good guy)

i got a good read on you today eric. you are a raiser even with sub par hands you will raise. makes you difficult to play against when i have never seen you before. many of your raises are bluffs where you hope the other guy backs out. i think every other hand you raised. i didnt have the balls to call you on them. finally with my back against the wall i called . river gives me two pair.

its poker dude. and i m quite happy with my style of play.

best of luck saturday guy.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post

they should change the poker term "river " to "dumb shit play"

make it easier on everyone

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    i got a good read on you today eric. you are a raiser even with sub par hands you will raise. makes you difficult to play against when i have never seen you before. many of your raises are bluffs where you hope the other guy backs out. i think every other hand you raised. i didnt have the balls to call you on them. finally with my back against the wall i called . river gives me two pair. its poker dude. and i m quite happy with my style of play. best of luck saturday guy.
    wow. this is sooooo off. im literally one of the tightest players here. I very rarely raise with jackshit. But my only problem was you let yourself get to 2.5x the bb to finally go all in and when your a huge dog to win the hand, you still manage to river. If you think its good play then w/e lol but thank me later for helping.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by 1949 View Post
    ive had some shity disconnects but this one sounds like the worse....tough for paper but i think fair is fair good luck with a rematch and may the best (luckiest) player win.
    i hope sbr figures out how to correct these dam disc's. it's cost me in the past., but ill keep trying
    gl all
    Won the Rematch---Thank You!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Wulf played pretty legit hands himself--Eric you simply SHOWED more bad hands and it got a call-when he was back to the wall

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

sbr poker must read my mind somehow. I always go in the hand with the % all in and some asspipe will always, every single time suck out on me. this is frustrating and totally not worth it. slop poker. suckout rivr poker. everytime for two weeks now. bullshit artists..

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

delete

delete
    Last edited by boondoggle; 02-22-11 at 08:14 PM. Reason: he said brb and i had chat disabled..

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I hate to see someone complaining to the player who beat them about bad play. If you really believe it was bad play then you would have been happy had you won the hand. Its poker everyone gets sucked out on and everyone sucks out. Its just the nature of the game. Good luck on sat. and take it like a man when you are beat.

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

the free tournament was free.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job sbr, see this is why in the end sbr will make everything right

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

props to sbr for giving us all a spot. i just wanted a fair shot at it, but they went even further than that. much appreciated.

First 12