Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

BookMaker Poker

This is sad they really need to switch poker networks. They give me 4 $1.10 tickets to use on any 1.10 buy in tournament or sng and i've been waiting for a sng to fill up for over an hour now LOL. I'm the only person registered which is pretty sad and pathetic. The yatahay network is a f***ing joke it's like a zombie town there's nobody even on the damn site every hour of every day. I guess i need to wait for the 1.10 tournament to open and even the last one i played in only had about 30 people in it tops

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, absolutely horrible. no reason for it to be taking up space on your computer.

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

The software isn't the best and I sware it's bot city there.

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

It's like the frontier-town of online poker networks. Not the prettiest to look at and there's cheaters lurking in the shadows, but for the "street-wise" there's money to be made if you know where to look.

The good news is that Yatahay traffic is up 150% since DoylesRoom joined the network.

The bad news is that while now you can get a cash game or a few players in the tournaments I think traffic is still to small for SnG players.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Richards View Post
    It's like the frontier-town of online poker networks. Not the prettiest to look at and there's cheaters lurking in the shadows, but for the "street-wise" there's money to be made if you know where to look.

The good news is that Yatahay traffic is up 150% since DoylesRoom joined the network.

The bad news is that while now you can get a cash game or a few players in the tournaments I think traffic is still to small for SnG players.
    Yes i can really notice that 150% traffic increase while i was sitting waiting for a lousy 30 person sng to fill up for over an hour. I'll also add that it never filled up and i just unregistered from the sng then uninstalled the piece of sh*t site from my computer.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

DSI poker is the same way.
    Nobody plays there

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    Yes i can really notice that 150% traffic increase while i was sitting waiting for a lousy 30 person sng to fill up for over an hour. I'll also add that it never filled up and i just unregistered from the sng then uninstalled the piece of sh*t site from my computer.

I'm surprised that a 30-player SnG would fill up at ALL on that site .

Bookmaker --> DSI --> 5Dimes --> DoylesRoom --> TruePoker are all on the same network. Enough traffic to find a cash game but not nearly enough turnover to fill up SnGo's regularly.