can u

make a living playing micro stakes

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Highly unlikely.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's possible. There are players that can crush the game at micro limits and if they play them year round can make around $30k a year. However, the better you get, the easier it is to move up and make more money easier.

RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Your better off learning and playing sit n go's instead of trying to do micro stakes. Just my opinion though.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

damn, I need a poker dictionary. don't even know what the terms you guys use mean. I'm assuming micro means little small limits. sit n go?

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spot picker View Post
    make a living playing micro stakes
    you would have to play so many tables at once and play so many hours per day that it would never make it worth it
    its possible to turn pretty good recreational profits, but i dont think youd ever be able to quit your job

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hard to do at micro limits,but you can grind out small profits multi tabling if you are good enough.Make sure you sign up through a site so you can get rakeback,that will help with profits.If you don't know what these words,do some research before you try and do it full time.I play about everyday and do pretty decent,but it's just like betting it's all about bank roll management.When I get a head a little,I take the family somewhere or make a purchase that I've been wanting.GL its a grind,trust me alot of us do it daily.

Mylak
    Mylak's Avatar Become A Pro!

It can be done. Technically 25nl is considered the top of the micro stakes. That's $0.10/$0.25 Holdem typically a $25 max buy in. There are people who make several thousand dollars a month playing that limit. Most of them play the more agressive and faster 6 man tables and they multi table.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I would say unfortunately NO