spot picker
    spot picker's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away from doyles

i heard doyle room is sraerting to stiff people

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

doyle brunson has nothing to do with doyles room. Doesn't own it, only lets them use his name. He does play online on monday and wed nights

kaschmunnie
    kaschmunnie's Avatar Become A Pro!

source??

RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Hmm I doubt it but ok

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

doyles move to new network and as far as i know all players cash has been transferred to new site.just login with your same login info and you will be prompted to choose a new login and new screenname.this is the second move for me with doyles and both times they have been very professional.moved my cash and answered any questions i asked .not "stiffing" people

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I was concerned with the new software update.

UsUschi
    UsUschi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullshit Doyles Room is 100% safe,its the Cake Network ,thats why Doyles Room have left Cake network and is nowwith True Poker

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Doyle'sroom has had a history of slowpays. Research it on twoplustwo to verify

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

If you havent gotten it yet....ONLINE POKER IS A JOKE! There ya go now ya know

Stay away and you will always be ahead of the game(unless you are cheating or on the pokersites side)

BOL

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I'll throw this log on the fire. When I logged into the client for the first time saturday after the switch to True Poker, my balance showed as 0.00 which is incorrect by a few hundred $$$.

Contacted live support, they did a "let me try something" After this I cannot log into my account at all. Live support says he needs to talk to IT Department, he'll contact me Monday. Not happy but what can I do?

Monday rolls around, I send an email asking for a status update. Get an automated ticket ID. Tuesday (today) send another email this morning and I haven't heard anything yet.

Tried live support this afternoon and it appears to be offline, page is just blank.

From my perspective it doesn't look too good. On the other hand, I've gotten two promotional emails from Doyles Room during that time, about the Bounty Tourney, et al. I ALSO got a email confirming my Rakeback for January, which is pretty funny, considering I can't login and my balance reads $0.00 when I could login.

So non-answering support aside, it appears SOMEONE is still at the wheel.

On the other hand I'm starting to consider the possibility that my balance there may be lost. So as the OP said, beware for the time being.

Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Richards View Post
    I'll throw this log on the fire. When I logged into the client for the first time saturday after the switch to True Poker, my balance showed as 0.00 which is incorrect by a few hundred $$$.

After this I cannot log into my account at all. Live support says he needs to talk to IT Department, he'll contact me Monday. Not happy but what can I do?

After being persistent sending an email per day after 3 more days I received this middle of the night Thursday night:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. Management will be following up on this to provide a solution, most likely, your funds will be credited to your new account. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Doyle's Room Support

I may just get my balance back after all. My guess: The network switchover was hasty and last minute and the IT and support staff has been up to their eyeballs in it for the last few days.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I will almost guarantee they work it out!

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

if you want to play poker then play on a merge gaming site.

thefastship
    thefastship's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away until they work the bugs out of the transfer.

SlingShot
    SlingShot's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah better stay away until the bugs are fixed..

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

true poker site has gotten good now after this change, always been bad players and now more busy too, and some good promotions this month too.

Richards

One more followup to my Doyles Account situation. It took 6 full days, but they did finally fix the situation, fixing my locked account and crediting my balance with the proper number.

So I'm not sure what this move to Yatahay will bring in the long term, but short term things have been a little bumpy @ Doyles but in my case have worked out in the end.