lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

ok look... theres no definitive way on how to play it... for example... at SBR poker tourny (for noobs), if early on when blinds are still 10/20, and some noob raise like 5x bb to like 100, i would shove and 99% he will make the call. If its later on when the blinds are still considerable, (avrging 20bb ea player) u would check around for different players that still has to act after you. If they're tight, call. If they're loose/donks, raise 2.5-3x bb. if u got the tightest pussy on bb, where not many ppl acts after you and no raisers, u call and hope he hits top pair or something. When it happens, if i see say a Q 9 5 or a K 8 6 on the flop, i will assume he hit top pair and raise little under half pot... if he calls on the turn make a raise just above half pot. If he calls to the river, depending on ur read, make 55%-75% pot to all in on him. If he has top pair, he might call. If he makes 2 pair, tough luck u just got sucked out... lol its all depends on situations

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

point to keep in mind... try to get the most money in possible preflop, and as much as you can post flop if there's no pairs on board, or 2 to a straight. You can make a bigger bet on the flop when u see something like Js Ts 2d (spade diamond) chances are your opponents wants to draw to a flush or a straight so u will bet bigger to make them call... chances are they're not hitting it but dont give them good odds to hit and and bust u

Loonzy
    Loonzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

All good advice but i find you have to be aggressive with them....you limp you lose...

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

if your RobZilla you fold em'

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

well its me again!
    i have another theory on how to play them...type into the chat box 'darn i'm on tilt!' and then shove all in!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

well you will learn, gl.

pen4ooo
    pen4ooo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haven't read all of the answers but I can say that you never limp the aces no matter of the position if you play with donks

MJ_6rings
    I'm the GOAT!
    MJ_6rings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just don't limp your rockets.. best advice..

First 12