Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

SBR Poker $500 Freeroll - In Game Thread

Good luck to all and make sure you play some cards at the ring tables while you're at it!

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

open the ring tables up for longer than 2 hours and you will get action...

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    open the ring tables up for longer than 2 hours and you will get action...
    Some day...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Im actually going to cash today...wish me luck...good luck to all of you

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

good luck everyone

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

any updates on disconnect issues...every 4 hands or so again it appears for me

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats going on, switch table never opened up

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

had to close and reopen

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

Was in 2nd for a while with 10,000+ chips, down to 7k now.

Poker_Beast

Out in 91st

88 vs QQ, need to slow down on these free rolls and try to place some time

Thanks SBR!

Poker_Beast

Looking good Cabo

gottiboy19
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    gottiboy19's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 to go .......

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Some guy just got knocked out after he flopped a flush and the other guy went all in caught 2 5's to fill a full house. Bad luck.

I had similar bad luck. I was in 12th and went all in with A10. My oppenent had K10. The flop didn't have a K. The turn didn't have a K. The river, a K.

The next hand 2 guys went out. If I would have not bet I would have cashed in 9th.

I know, I should have probably waited so I could get in the top 10 but I was getting short-stacked so I felt I had to make a play.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 01-06-11 at 09:19 PM.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

YEAH THAT SUCKS I HAD ak with 7k in chips so i push dude calls with 97 suited flop comes 974 4th street k than blank on the river ....out in 30th typical was fun tho then played some cash with a bunch of good guys till trix trix came and just bullied the table going all in EVERY hand ...wat a dooshbag lol

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    YEAH THAT SUCKS I HAD ak with 7k in chips so i push dude calls with 97 suited flop comes 974 4th street k than blank on the river ....out in 30th typical was fun tho then played some cash with a bunch of good guys till trix trix came and just bullied the table going all in EVERY hand ...wat a dooshbag lol
    Yeah, I just usually sit out whenever guys like that come to my table, even if I have an Ace. I only play high pairs in that instance.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

expericed it all first hand... the second time he moved all in was the second hand that he played and another player decided his K high was good which he was up against AQ... lucky donk just had good lucky hands and unsuspecting players calling him. Advice to all on the cash pt table, if you're up against some donkey going all in every hand, call wit AT or better OR a pair higher than 8s. If he only moves in occasionally but still almost like 1/ 5 hands he has it so play tighter call with AQ or TT or better. YOU GUYS MAY SAY: lolguy, the chance of having those super hands is rare! and meanwhile our blinds are getting swept!. MY RESPONSE, but when you get one of them hands and call him down, your profit will be huge. I'd rather have some donkey moving allin everyhand than some1 moving in every 5 hands... then again if every 5 hands he had a hand he won't profit as much if you guys dont call, because say i have AJ or better every 5 hands i 3x bb raise and get some action and will be a 2 to 1 favorite going to the flop so i will win more. Calm down about these losers, think of them as an ATM that opens when you get a hand

cashed around 60 points... a gain of ~30% of my buyin of 200

gottiboy19

I want more poker tournaments.....

gottiboy19

anyone know where the sbr tournament will be next week?

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    expericed it all first hand... the second time he moved all in was the second hand that he played and another player decided his K high was good which he was up against AQ... lucky donk just had good lucky hands and unsuspecting players calling him. Advice to all on the cash pt table, if you're up against some donkey going all in every hand, call wit AT or better OR a pair higher than 8s. If he only moves in occasionally but still almost like 1/ 5 hands he has it so play tighter call with AQ or TT or better. YOU GUYS MAY SAY: lolguy, the chance of having those super hands is rare! and meanwhile our blinds are getting swept!. MY RESPONSE, but when you get one of them hands and call him down, your profit will be huge. I'd rather have some donkey moving allin everyhand than some1 moving in every 5 hands... then again if every 5 hands he had a hand he won't profit as much if you guys dont call, because say i have AJ or better every 5 hands i 3x bb raise and get some action and will be a 2 to 1 favorite going to the flop so i will win more. Calm down about these losers, think of them as an ATM that opens when you get a hand

cashed around 60 points... a gain of ~30% of my buyin of 200

Good advice. A lot of guys get steamed when they continually are getting their blinds or limp-calls stolen by a player like this. As lolguy says, let him keep doing it, he's either on a once in a lifetime run of cards, or is pushing all in with some marginal hands, and you'll be able to get all your blinds back plus more once you have a hand with a nice edge.

Problem is when player A is stealing pots by shoving all the time, and you wait for a nice pair to get it back on, but Player B gets Aces and beats you to it, busting player A and banking the loot before you have a shot at it. That's poker.

gottiboy19

anyone know sbr poker room games 4 this week.