Before reading please realize that I am not trying to start any controversy with Roxxyfish, only trying to counter his opinion.

Simply put, online poker is not rigged. Why you ask? Well it's because the game of poker already contains extremely high amounts of luck (why else would the last 10 world series of poker winners be amateurs), and poker sites are already extremely profitable with just the amount of rake they receive.

Roxxyfish also shows no real evidence of what he is trying to prove. He says he has tracked sites, but shows no data proving his theory. Not only that, just because his stats show bad beats are 1% higher online then in real life, doesnt mean there really are "action flops", it's merely a coincidence. He also talks about how winning players get sucked out more than amateurs. How would a poker website be able to differentiate a winning player from a bad one? I mean ofcourse its possible, but the amount of code and programing it would take to look up all the factors of a player (i.e. amount won, lost, amount deposited and withdrew), and then determine what card to be played based on these stats, is just unfathomable to me.

Poker is an extremely high game of skill, but make no mistake about it, live or online, luck can even make the best players bust out early.