buzzybuzzy
    buzzybuzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    she has like 5 kids from 4 different guys
    I've been given to understand that while married she got around so to speak and who daddy is is up for grabs. Okay, that is without a doubt the nastiest thing I've ever repeated and if it were anyone but the creature from the black lagoon I was saying it about, I'd feel feel too guilty to post it, but this is Annie we are talking about.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im wondering why this was dug up, apparently daniel told howard lederer, ray bitar, and jesus ferguson that they belonged in jail a few days back during a tournament kudos for that, hes spot on, they r the biggest cons in poker.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

These old posts on http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...62018e4010cc00 crack me up.

So petty, yet funny.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Cant believe I left out what a pig Annie Duke is at the table, farting, CONSTANTLY picking at her feet and toes, burping, you name anything horrible and she does it. Got inot it more than a few time with her about picking her frigging toes and then handling cards, like everyone at the table wanted to catch whatever fungus she has growing on them.

The other stuff I wrote hasnt changed, if anything they have been more exposed as more and more of them have been completely unveiled as con men and out right thieves. Not least of which is/was everyones favorite Phil Ivey.

First 123