Hi, as you know i made the cut for the second round of this site.
I had put a lot of solid play and and enormus amount of hours playing and moving nicely up till las week when again the same thing happen lieke in the first round,
The site is very nice and again with some sollid players and nice traffic, no like Bodog. Unfortunally again and again i lost quite of bit of my winnings and I think that i will coll it to quit and move to live games where i enjoy it a lot more.
I had found that internet poker requires a lot of time and for a working person sometimes is very difficult to acheived.
One of the most important aspect of this particular site is low betting ratio due to the bad beats players experience( like in all sites) no hand holds till the river, and i belive that the worst thing that a Poker player has to encounter is to find a GAMBLER at the table, and making all kinds of sick calls.
The site is about raking, no more no less, I had earned about 1100 points that isa bout 100 dollars in rake over the course of 45 days, playing a alot.
The tournaments are mostly re-buys, and like bodog Late registration, i belive that that only works for the site,never for the skil player that has to dodge all kind of difficulies on the table.
GR88 as Bodog in my opinion are great site for bad beats, and site proffits.
I will try to move some of my bank roll to FT or PS, as I would like to see more tournaments avialble that i can enter witout the 1 hour late registration or the re-buy option.
Best regards to all, and this is my oppinion
alex