dzheker
    dzheker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pokerstars.com The deceiver of given cards.The thief of money

The present swindlers. Which select at us money with the help of distributions not game cards. Referring all on Random number generation. Which in your party will never work but only aside poker of room POKERSTARS. more cautiously there play.

Good afternoon. The request to check up on honesty poker a room pokerstars taking place to the address pokerstars.com. I think 100 % the given room roguish. Put in that well the person to a number of 7 months cannot lose on end. Constantly at them or cards at all do not play. Or them RNG (the generator of random numbers) substitutes me. My login on given poker room dzheker. I wrote to them repeatedly. But they assert that all fairly at them. If that what that time would be fair agree and I too should win and me to come normal cards. And here constant full breakdown on my account occurs. And it is probable not only at me. You for example try to play there. At you two will be variant or to you will give an advantageous account or constantly loss as to me. You understand honesty of this generator (RNG). As I shall assert that the prize depends on that what they cards distribute. Instead of from that as I play. They basically distribute to me one garbage cards. Percent of a prize from 30 distributions about 3. That is 10 percent of a prize. Further they the generator with the help of other players win due to the best distributions by him. Understand that pokerstars.com cheat 100 %. Arrange for restoration normal games on my account dzheker. And distribution of normal cards. I hope for your conscience.

Give an account for examination. To me all the same. But so you have told that I is false accuse you pokerstars.com. So why you actually refuse to check up it and is going have decided to not answer all my letters???? In fact it is perfectly visible that you RNG distributes that on river, that to me on a hand. Such idiotic distributions be simple cannot on an extent of 7 months. And you besides refuse to check up it and further distribute not game both combinations, and idiotic crossings, having strong cards on hands.

I shall write on all forums while or you do not replace to me an account on normal, or will not adjust RNG in the normal party on my account. And that has simply got already. Or carry out examination as sane people. Not a parameter at distributions 2-3,9-2,7-2,2-10 .That with such cards who that will play it and that they will be advantageous. At you there cheat RNG POKERSTARS

Thank

(Why you do not want to check up generator RNG, alive people??? Why it checked the robot a boat??? At which any emotions??? The boat can and will play with 2 and 6. But the alive person never will be. Why there is no independent expert appraisal of correctness RNG from alive people???)

------------------

Specially for POKER ROOMS POKERSTARS. You that morons understand nothing??? You at me have selected 2000 $ with the help of the boats and cheats Random number generation. So now think as follows. In day I shall write on 10 clauses with the complaint to you (while you or will not return all to me or will not adjust the RNG. Or an account of losses will not change on new). In one year there will be 3650 clauses on the Internet. How think at you people and what losses at you will be will play???

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

i certainly hope English is your second language

BetfairUser
    BetfairUser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you should ask someone who speaks your language and english to translate for you, online translations don't tend to turn out well...

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

what the hell was that gibberish. i tried to understand that and had no idea what it said. thank

iwant2lrn
    iwant2lrn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get it.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Kind of hard to read and understand what you are trying to say.

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Yepp not easy to understand.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad Translater Program!

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

See if your translator can interpret this........

I say loser most likely eastern European bad players using bad translator program for English should say they are bad poker player and not blame technology for going all-in with KJ suited and getting mad when they lose to A10 suited.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

i think he jus ttyped into google translate and copy/pasted what was shown

nes84
    nes84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

difficult to be understooodd..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

thief of money and unrandom, yeah

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Hero [Kc Ad]
    Hero: raises and is all-in
    flavio nunes: calls

flavio nunes: shows [4h Kh]

*** FLOP *** [8d 4s 4d]
    *** TURN *** [8d 4s 4d] [Js]
    *** RIVER *** [8d 4s 4d Js] [5s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Hero: shows [Kc Ad] (a pair of Fours)
    flavio nunes: shows [4h Kh] (three of a kind, Fours)

Yeah, that was random.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think he said "Pokerstars Sucks!!"

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

PokerStars customer support sucks. Their chat mods suck. But the site ain't rigged.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

What are you drunk? Everyone accuses these websites of being unfair, but I'd like to see better evidence of that

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    PokerStars customer support sucks. Their chat mods suck. But the site ain't rigged.
    actually their support is good compared to everyone else and they pay fast.

and yes its rigged.

even if its only 1-5%

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    actually their support is good compared to everyone else and they pay fast.
    Obviously haven't had a lulz experience with them yet. It will come.

They deadset hire straight out of the sheltered workshop, with the worst cut-and-paste robots known to man.