daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    Yes I did.I dont have a problem with sbr. I won a few times thru sbr. But I'm a longtime customer of bodog and bodog has nothing to stay there for anymore they do nothing for long time players took away all the incentives to play there
    The sweet tournament overlays and the soft cash games should be an incentive enough to play.

The only complaint I have is that it seems to take an active of congress to get money on there. I referred a player and despite calls to customer support that lasted hours, it will still take 4-5 days to get money on his account.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

no they need bonuses or something their they give nothing to us no bonuses no incentives nothing but yet keep saying stay stay we will come up with something but yet they are trying to do is keep us so they can get the new players here and give them all the bonuses thats why I no longer play there no loyalty to their players

1949's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

I hope your info is reliable... I know that some sites do it

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

I remember sitting at a registered HU at bodog waiting for a HU match to start two years ago. I could find no unregister button. So I had to sit there for 35 minutes until someone joined the match. By then I was so tired of waiting I went all in within 3 hands and mercifully lost my 2 bucks. Have they fixed this small bug yet??? I'll be damn, if I am gonna register again just to go thru the same situation all over again.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    I remember sitting at a registered HU at bodog waiting for a HU match to start two years ago. I could find no unregister button. So I had to sit there for 35 minutes until someone joined the match. By then I was so tired of waiting I went all in within 3 hands and mercifully lost my 2 bucks. Have they fixed this small bug yet??? I'll be damn, if I am gonna register again just to go thru the same situation all over again.
    To confirm, all SNG’s at Bodog Poker work the same way: you unregister by closing the table (before the tournament has started).

Thanks!
    Becky

Fred Showpan
    Fred Showpan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

i get paid .75 c an hr to play there. Pretty good gig.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Dear Beky';
    as a player i would like to see a tab where i can de register as many sites have
    also the auto re buy is way to close to an unrelated request, that many times makes players with money on their account re buy into some tournaments they do not want.
    it happens to me at a frerroll, and got me upset, because it was a freroll.
    anyway, AFTER THE BAD BEATS AND THE UPS AND DOWNS I STILL play

First 12