ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Rabbit cams aren't as accurate as people think

This is regarding rabbit cams on the merge network, etc , reefer, carbon, big bet,
    players only, felt stars

I remember on a radio show they were talking about the rabbit cam not being accurate because of the random card
    generator. Then after emails to support, live help and feedback from others it turned out that the rabbit cam
    was accurate and the cards that do come on are the accurate cards.
    After my 2 month investigation of talking to just about everyone that has anything to do with merge. Turns out
    most didn't even know what i was talking about, they just work there.
    After the flop if someone goes all in , then they choose to use the rabbit cam , the remaining cards are rabbited
    out. The 2 cards that come out are the cards that would come out.
    BUT. If you go all in pre flop and don't get any cards then decide to use the rabbit cam. THE CARDS
    THAT COME OUT MAY NOT OF BEEN THE ACTUAL CARDS THAT COME OUT. If someone would of called the cards that
    would come out would be different. Those cards could come out because they are in the deck of course , but the 5
    cards that come out could of actually been 5 different cards

Most don't like using the cam and think its stupid, but people like me like to use it to rabbit the
    cards out to make people think i did the wrong thing and would of had a great flop
    Another reason to use it is to annoy people that don't like the rabbit.
    Also it can be used because some people get upset that they didn't make the call and they would of
    won if they stayed in the hand. It usually makes that person call the next time they have those cards
    or play the next hand regardless.
    Hope this helps.

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

thanks for the techniques.. new to this whole rabbit idea until i started on gr88. how did you find out that cards aren't accurate when you rabbit preflop? does it have any significance to the random generator system?

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

So do they use a single shuffle RNG like full tilt? If they used a continuous shuffle like Stars, rabbiting wouldn't mean anything (not that it does anyway).

What is the point of this post?

Phightin' Phils
    Phightin' Phils's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    So do they use a single shuffle RNG like full tilt? If they used a continuous shuffle like Stars, rabbiting wouldn't mean anything (not that it does anyway).

What is the point of this post?
    haha i was thinking the same thing. dude made it seem like he did some serious investigating to get to the bottom of an issue that im pretty sure no one cared about. 2 months?? hahaha

ttwarrior1

i dont play on tilt or stars, i mainly play merge network and many many care if you go to other poker forums, i have over 2 thousand responses on poker forums on this exact post kid

justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Who cares what cards come once the hand is over? What a waste of time.

Phightin' Phils
    Phightin' Phils's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Who cares what cards come once the hand is over? What a waste of time.
    hahaha agreed. i think the consensus here is that you could have spent your time doing more productive things. for example: ANYTHING ELSE.

best of luck in the future, pal.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i dont play on tilt or stars, i mainly play merge network and many many care if you go to other poker forums, i have over 2 thousand responses on poker forums on this exact post kid
    Aside from the formatting and grammar that make the post unintelligible, I don't know what your point is. I read it again and I'm still totally lost. How did you figure out that the rabbit cam wasn't accurate if you can only use it once the hand was over?

ttwarrior1

anyone with any intellegence would know. Maybe because i asked the programmers of the merge software

Also if you and I were in a hand and you don't call my bet and i rabbit out the cards and you see you would of won the hand if you called, your more than likely to call the next time around with the same hand, kid.

lolbear

Did the programmers really told you that? If I am the programmer I would've just lied... I wouldn't want people to know that the word "inaccurate" and "inconsistent" would be linked to a poker software..

justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Also if you and I were in a hand and you don't call my bet and i rabbit out the cards and you see you would of won the hand if you called, your more than likely to call the next time around with the same hand, kid.
    No. Just no. I don't base my decisions on what cards come after my money is already in there or whether I would have hit my flush 73 hands ago.

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Rabbit cams are only there to throw you off your game. They are a waste of time!
    Keep the blood pressure down

BOL

ttwarrior1

nah i love the cam especially if i know people on the table like some of you don't want me to use it.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

cam is 100% useless

lolbear

still don't get it

ttwarrior1

bump

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Why bump this lol. Also, rabbit cams are for donks, who cares what cards come, you folded for a reason.
    Last edited by nomeansno; 06-12-11 at 12:28 PM.

ttwarrior1

like i said it probaly pisses off a person like you if they are used. rabbit cams are not for donks. I bumped because of the growth of the merge network in recent weeks.

Many many postive reasons for the winner to use a cam.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

If one player has the "Rabbit Cam" set on and another set to off, why would the guy that has it set to off see the supposive "rabbit"?

And even if you can force someone to see the rabbit that they did not want to, I fail to see how any thinking player would go on tilt for this.

Also, contrary to what you are saying, specifically the people that are questioning you are probably the type to not get upset when seeing the rabbit, just the fish that seem to think if they would have hit their hand, it would have been the right call.

People who only base their opinions on short term results are not thinking.