rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats pretty good, and congrats pico for Mich great bowl win....I loved it....

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

While i realize i can"t judge a players ability on 1 hand, that so called pro who insta called her final bet ,putting his life on the line with that hand,while in a perfect spot(H.U VS HER)based solely on that play i'd say he's closer to a donkey then a pro.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

btw, darren brown's trick or treat are bunch of bullocks. i don't beleive for a second that she can do that again in another tournament.

hoggin1
    hoggin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picoman........Where did the big blue come from......Congrats!!!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by hoggin1 View Post
    Picoman........Where did the big blue come from......Congrats!!!
    big blue? or are you talking about deep blue the ibm computer that beat the world chess champion?

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36721

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    While i realize i can"t judge a players ability on 1 hand, that so called pro who insta called her final bet ,putting his life on the line with that hand,while in a perfect spot(H.U VS HER)based solely on that play i'd say he's closer to a donkey then a pro.
    I could not agree with you any more! The "pros" (term used loosely with that donkey who quick called her all in) were told that she was given a crash course in how to play with an emphasis on reading body language. With that information, how could you put her on a hand that his pair of 9's could be better then? Firing out an all in bluff on that flop is guaranteed not to be in her arsenal.