no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

SBR would be smart to send one of us to WSOP

SBR has several Poker Players worthy enough of testing their skills at the WSOP. SBR can get in on the action super cheap via FullTilt's amazing offer of 150 guaranteed seats for low buy-in of $640.00. Even if only one player won their WSOP seat in the next decade costing SBR roughly 6.5K, it would be worth it. Most players here would be willing to split any money won during play at WSOP with SBR besides SBR receiving tons of advertising.

SBR can offer up some way of winning FullTilt $640. seat or take my advice and choose OmgUrMom. The man has a ton of experience and knowledge fully capable of going quite deep within WSOP. If OmgUrMom was given the opportunity to gain the experience for ten years he just might make WSOP final table.

If SBR chooses not to send OmgUrMom, ten of us or so should. The man is 19 and full of talent and could make us all some cash. $70 bucks per year is nothing when going for millions.

With at least 150 Main Event seats on the line, the 150 Seat Main Event Guarantee tournament is your best chance to win a seat at the 2010 World Series of Poker* Main Event.
    150 Main Event Seats - $1.8 Million Guaranteed

Play in the 150 Seat Main Event Guarantee on June 20th at 18:00 ET (23:00 GMT) to win one of at least 150 $12K Main Event Prize Packages. That’s $1.8 million in guaranteed prize money! Buy in directly for $600 + $40.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, sounds good, but i maybe would have a sponsor problem i already won a package for the wsop side event on william hill poker

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

nice...........congrats/

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Ok, I'll go...

canon714
    canon714's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR should give out promotional stuff ... I will wear it and I am sure people will ask what SBR is or go look it up themselves. So send me a hat and shirt pleaseeeeee.

Thanks

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

no1 is really coming out of his shell....

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    SBR has several Poker Players worthy enough of testing their skills at the WSOP. SBR can get in on the action super cheap via FullTilt's amazing offer of 150 guaranteed seats for low buy-in of $640.00. Even if only one player won their WSOP seat in the next decade costing SBR roughly 6.5K, it would be worth it. Most players here would be willing to split any money won during play at WSOP with SBR besides SBR receiving tons of advertising.

SBR can offer up some way of winning FullTilt $640. seat or take my advice and choose OmgUrMom. The man has a ton of experience and knowledge fully capable of going quite deep within WSOP. If OmgUrMom was given the opportunity to gain the experience for ten years he just might make WSOP final table.

If SBR chooses not to send OmgUrMom, ten of us or so should. The man is 19 and full of talent and could make us all some cash. $70 bucks per year is nothing when going for millions.

With at least 150 Main Event seats on the line, the 150 Seat Main Event Guarantee tournament is your best chance to win a seat at the 2010 World Series of Poker* Main Event.
    150 Main Event Seats - $1.8 Million Guaranteed

Play in the 150 Seat Main Event Guarantee on June 20th at 18:00 ET (23:00 GMT) to win one of at least 150 $12K Main Event Prize Packages. That’s $1.8 million in guaranteed prize money! Buy in directly for $600 + $40.
    This is a great idea it would work for sure, except for the extremely obvious fact that you have to wear full tilt clothing when qualifying via their satellite.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

You can wear both and more. Last year Joe Cada was paid one million to wear sponsors name at final table. It is a good investment considering there are some of us here that can play extremely well and certaintly can do.

BaumChamp
    BaumChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right but if he wins a seat via Full Tilt he needs to wear the gear...
    You don't realize that everyone in the industry knows SBR...
    more importantly this is stupid and should be deleted

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    The man is 19 and full of talent and could make us all some cash.
    This is the reason why SBR won't send him to WSOP, at least for 2 more years.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Maybe if we formed a league and played a few tournaments for qualifying that would be worth it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I've spent like 5K trying to win a seat, I might as well just pay my way in.

Cuse0323

Think I'm gonna just put the 10K down to get in, I know I can get deep. If SBR wants to put 5K up for me, I'll wear all their gear but if not oh well. I'll let you all know when I'm in the money.

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Think I'm gonna just put the 10K down to get in, I know I can get deep. If SBR wants to put 5K up for me, I'll wear all their gear but if not oh well. I'll let you all know when I'm in the money.
    not a chance in hell....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by MastaB View Post
    not a chance in hell....
    i know, more of a joke since they would never go for this idea