no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Mini WSOP @ FullTilt starting May 28th

Mini Series of Poker

More than $3 million guaranteed!

Play for your share of more than $3,000,000 in guaranteed prize money when the Mini Series of Poker begins on May 28th.

57 Events - 1/100th of the buy in

If you can’t make it to Vegas this summer, the Mini Series of Poker allows you to get in on the action of the 2010 World Series of Poker* for a fraction of the price. Featuring buy-ins at 1/100th of the corresponding WSOP* event, you can get in on big tournament action for as little as $5.50.

Series highlights include: Event #1, a $5 + $0.50 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament with $40K guaranteed; Event #2, a $500 + $35 7-Game tournament with $150K guaranteed; and the Mini Series of Poker Main Event, a $100 + $9 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament featuring $600,000 in guaranteed prize money.

Too rich for me but the first game is of high value being 40K guarantee for $5.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm interested to see the overlay for these. The mini FTOPS events had a good bit of extra money in them. I haven't checked the schedule on the mini series, but what sucked about the FTOPS is that most of the events began in the middle of the day.
    Just a word of caution, these things last forever. The mini FTOPS main even took about 5 hours to get to cash and continued for 8 more hours. It started at 5pm Sunday and ended at 7:15am Monday morning. That's a lot of poker.