suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by andrew5 View Post
    lol i just got a full boat on bodog and my cards caught on fire i guess thats the new software

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Fred Showpan
    Fred Showpan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

pretty funny that you guys think bodog is rigged and lol to the guy who prays when he runs bad...
    lol all online poker is rigged

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Don't blame Bodog, same bad beats happen everywhere else, that's why it's smart to avoid a lot of all in situations by being more aggressive. Aggression builds you a stacksize that you can afford to fold tough spots and still have a descent size stack to survive the money.

Get used to the way Bodog users play. If they are stupid, careless and loose with their calls take advantage of that earlier when you're entire stack isn't in risk of a bad beat.
    yeah but now u get these new idiots who all they do is go all in every hand and if u have a good hand .ur forced to call because u dont know if u will geta hand that good and they usually suck out,and if u beat him there are ten other guys following him also doing it.bodog has become such a disappoinyment to me .its like wiping your ass,u know u have to do it or u will stink all day long..just like bodog.i want to play but u know there site sucks

iwant2lrn
    iwant2lrn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker is a wild game no matter where you play.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

as i said of course online poker is rigged, but its not only Bodog ALL sites are and the their King is Poker Stars and their Queen is Full Tilt , BUT learn to handle it, every software has a winning key, good players still can and make profit

First 12