OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone want poker books? selling them very cheap

have a ton of books and if anyone is interested i will post them all here.

will be selling them very cheap. prob avg $5 per book not including shipping.

would take stars money, tilt money/ cake money, paypal and probably others if you can't pay via any of those.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shipping to Canada?
    List price+shipping estimate/condition and if possible photos would be good.

OmgUrMom

i can probably do photos on books that you or others are interested in.

heres the list (i'll look up shipping prices later, getting multiple books would definitely save on shipping costs, i don't think i could ship just one book for less than like $4.95 or so.)

1. One of a Kind, Stu Ungar Story written by Nolan Dalla and Peter Alson. (very good condition, i enjoyed reading it, but i doubt it will improve anyone's poker game)

2. Zen and the Art of Poker by Larry Philips (good condition)
    3. Catching Poker Cheats by A.D. Livingston (very good condition)
    4. Pot Limit Omaha Poker by Jeff Hwang (very good condition)
    5. Bobby Baldwin's Winning Poker secrets (very good condition)
    6. Check-Raising the devil by mike matusow (very good condition(hard cover), awesome read but like the stu ungar story will not improve your game any.
    7. Ace on the River by Barry Greenstein (great book, good conditon)
    8. Seven Card Stud for Advanced Players by David Sklansky, mason malmuth and Ray Zee. (good condition)
    9. Read Em and Weep by a collection of authors i believe. (very good condition)
    10. The Pyschology of Poker by Alan Schoonmaker (slightly bent cover, but other than that its solid)
    11. Caro's Book of Poker Tells by Mike Caro (good condition)
    12. Amarillo Slim in a world full of fat people (lol) good read but in same category as checkraise devil.
    13. The Royal Road to Card Magic by Jean Hugard and Frederick Braue (good condition)
    14. Blackjack essays by Mason Malmuth (good condition)
    15. Inside the poker mind by John Feeney (good condition)
    16.Phil gordons little black book (hard-cover, good condition)
    17.Phil gordons little blue book (hard-cover, good conditon)
    18.Sklansky talks blackjack by David Sklansky good condition
    19. Hold em excellence from beginner to winner by lou krieger, very good condition
    20. Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich (the inside story of six M.I.T. Students who took vegas for millions) decent condition
    21. Big Deal by Anthony Holden (good condition)
    22. Pot Limit and No Limit Poker by stewart reuben and bob ciaffone (good condition)
    23. Hold em Poker for Advanced Players by david sklansky and mason malmuth. (beat up but readable)
    24. My 2nd copy of The Pyschology of Poker by Alan Schoonmaker, this one is in excellent condition)
    25. Hold em excellence, a winner for life by Lou Krieger
    26. Poker Wisdom of a champion by Doyle Brunson
    27. What every body is saying, an ex fbi agents guide to speed reading people, by Joe Navarro
    28. Kill Phil by Blair Rodman and Lee Nelson
    29. Real Poker 2, the Play of hands by roy cooke (great hand histories/breakdown in here for aspiring limit players)
    30. Fundamentals of Craps by Mason Malmuth and Lynne Loomis
    31. Getting Started in hold em by Ed Miller (great book for beginners)
    32. Hold em Poker by David Sklansky
    33. Winning Low Limit Hold em By Lee Jones
    34. Ray Zee, high low split poker for advanced players, seven card stud and omaha eight or better.
    35. Fundamentals of 21 by Mason Malmuth and Lynne Loomis
    36. Poker the Real Deal by Phil Gordon and Jonathan Grotenstein.

I'll take offers and likely make better deals if you want multiple books (saves on shipping plus it saves me a lot of time as well)

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

out of these 36 which one if any of them helped you the most....

BOL

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Ace on the River, Caro's book of Tells, and Joe Navarro's FBI book are the best ones on the list

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by Bswitz32 View Post
    out of these 36 which one if any of them helped you the most....

BOL
    depends what game you are trying to learn, lots of good limit hold em books on the list. Not a lot for no limit play. Barry G's Ace on the River is a great book for poker etiquette and poker play.

OmgUrMom

i'd sell all 36 for $135 plus shipping which i would imagine would be like $20-$30.