andrew5
    andrew5's Avatar Become A Pro!

something strange happed on bodog lastnight

ok i was just messing around playing a beg sng $2.20. at 2:00 am and i'm looking at the players and two guys sitting right next 2 each other from the same town . the funny thing is they both did not place top 5 get paid. you got to be either a bad poker player or have real bad luck.there names was jdubb and mooney1986 if anyone sees them at your table let me know .I think they were trying to collude loloh yeah they were both from oberlin
    Last edited by andrew5; 05-02-10 at 10:28 AM.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mail support if you're concerned. It is not unheard of that players have friends from the same area that want to play online but do not collude. What evidence of collusion do you have from their play?

andrew5

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    Mail support if you're concerned. It is not unheard of that players have friends from the same area that want to play online but do not collude. What evidence of collusion do you have from their play?
    well not much since they both lost. but they did one would raise and then the other would reraise and the guy in the middll would fold but i think the other players caught on and thats how they got pushed out

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I mean where they both from some place like Atlanta or were they from po dunk Kansas? I'd hope they'd have something better to do than collude $2 games.

andrew5

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I mean where they both from some place like Atlanta or were they from po dunk Kansas? I'd hope they'd have something better to do than collude $2 games.
    i know a$2 on a sat night i googled oberlin there are a couple of places. we even got one in ohio its a college town. and 1986 tells me it was probably a young punk

JohnnyDr@ma
    JohnnyDr@ma's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

mrmarket
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by andrew5 View Post
    well not much since they both lost. but they did one would raise and then the other would reraise and the guy in the middll would fold but i think the other players caught on and thats how they got pushed out
    Mail customer service with the SNG Tournament # and say that you suspect collusion. If you can find the security department you should send it there instead.

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodigity to the max

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys-

I have sent this thread to the Bodog Poker Security Department, but I did want to confirm that emailing CS about suspicious behavior at the poker tables is the right thing to do! Thank you!

Becky

andrew5

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Hey guys-

I have sent this thread to the Bodog Poker Security Department, but I did want to confirm that emailing CS about suspicious behavior at the poker tables is the right thing to do! Thank you!

Becky
    thanks i also called them to make sure they find the right table .if you find out what the outcome is can you pm me i don't know if bodog will

mrmarket
    Update your status

I don't think Becky was hired to work in Bodogs security department. Collusion investigations usually take a couple of days or sometimes weeks depending on the extent of it. The sites will usually e-mail you confirming that you were playing in a game with collusion once they complete the investigation and if they proved wrongdoing. The outcome is site specific but you usually get money back if somehow you were affected while playing.

hunterwrot
    hunterwrot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

if i were to collude i would proly sit across the table from my partner. side by side doesnt seem to work.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

this isnt strange

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Yeah, these guys were probably minding their own business now they are getting investigated by Bodog's collusion team. Jeez, don't sit at Andrew's table.

andrew5

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Yeah, these guys were probably minding their own business now they are getting investigated by Bodog's collusion team. Jeez, don't sit at Andrew's table.
    hey i didn't contact bodog untill becky wrote that. i just thought it was strange that they were from the same town they had no avatar just the one bodog gives you. i'm sure bodog will look at every game they played in.if they were just minding there own business they will be cleared of any wrongdoing and they will never know.
    cheaters suck if your not good enough to win especially in a beginners sng 4 $2.20 poker is not for u. i have been getting such bad beats on bodog lately i should turn bodog in lol