bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Online Poker Room Grabs New Management

Don't know how this will effect Poker Room (PRR rated "C+), but anytime you lose a successful person in management it's bound to have some type of negative factor in some fashion.

Online Poker Room Grabs New Management

With the success of online poker rooms over the last few years, a person who has had a hand in that success can count on job security, and Edward Ihre is just such a person. The former affiliate manager of Poker Room and other poker rooms online, Ihre has just been hired as the new managing director for the UK online gambling site Ladbrokes. Ihre will be reporting directly to John O'Reilly, the remote betting and gaming managing director for Ladbrokes. Ihre has a great track record, increasing affiliate contribution of new customers by a factor of ten at Poker Room.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to play with them a long while ago. They have been really shady for a bit now, stay away.

jolub
    jolub's Avatar Become A Pro!

US players aren't welcome at Poker Room so I don't give a shit. They won't let me play at their site but they're willing to spam me with crappy poker ads.