1. #1
    yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-07
    Posts: 2,627
    Betpoints: 36

    the 6 pm tourney is in 27 days ????

    it this a miss print ????

  2. #2
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 5,283
    Betpoints: 7918

    Lucky it's not in 37 days.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/15/2022


  3. #3
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 12,799
    Betpoints: 68

    no real reason to play anyway. Probably doing us a favor to be honest

  4. #4
    sammygran
    sammygran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-13
    Posts: 143
    Betpoints: 16903

    LOL.

  5. #5
    konck
    free pro
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,470
    Betpoints: 24

    No store Items
    No live chat anymore
    No fixing parlays graded wrong
    No trivia fp being entered
    I can hear Dandy Don singing loud and clear
    Turn out the lights the party is over
    Scam ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyas

  6. #6
    bluffinalot
    bluffinalot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-03-21
    Posts: 5
    Betpoints: 36

    Im new to all this so they wont be have a shop anymore? Is this whole thing over?

  7. #7
    SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-13
    Posts: 685

    Quote Originally Posted by bluffinalot View Post
    Im new to all this so they wont be have a shop anymore? Is this whole thing over?
    Yes.

  8. #8
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,933
    Betpoints: 1785

    Quote Originally Posted by bluffinalot View Post
    Im new to all this so they wont be have a shop anymore? Is this whole thing over?
    Joined 10-03-21....yes, you made a mistake becoming a Pro.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/15/2022


  9. #9
    Auto Donk
    Joe Rapin' Robinette Biden
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 42,889

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Joined 10-03-21....yes, you made a mistake becoming a Pro.
    I see it as donating for a good cause.....

    misleading to accept pro applications and take money while pimping out the benefits of becoming pro? sure.... but whatever, hopefully we made some impact on furthering the fight against anglemann's.........

    vitturd aka olive branch never understand that.... the stupid mother fukker just doesn't get it........ but broke mother fukkers rarely do....

  10. #10
    Auto Donk
    Joe Rapin' Robinette Biden
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 42,889

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    No store Items
    No live chat anymore
    No fixing parlays graded wrong
    No trivia fp being entered
    I can hear Dandy Don singing loud and clear
    Turn out the lights the party is over
    Scam ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyas
    you won.... you exposed all of us employees in the poker room, and quit letting us "win" (ie, confiscate) your points.... and losing the income we received off of your poker points we stole from you in rigged poker games made it where sbr couldn't pay all of us AND provide a store for items to buy with the points we weren't "winning" off of you by playing a game where we could see your cards.........

  11. #11
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,453
    Betpoints: 726

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you won.... you exposed all of us employees in the poker room, and quit letting us "win" (ie, confiscate) your points.... and losing the income we received off of your poker points we stole from you in rigged poker games made it where sbr couldn't pay all of us AND provide a store for items to buy with the points we weren't "winning" off of you by playing a game where we could see your cards.........
    LOL Good one! Good reply to the konck guy who used to call everybody that played poker an "employee"!! LOL

  12. #12
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 8,750
    Betpoints: 3723

    Quote Originally Posted by bluffinalot View Post
    Im new to all this so they wont be have a shop anymore? Is this whole thing over?
    Power poster!! 2 whole post

Top