jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Poker tourment you got about 2 min.

You better hurry
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Posting it at 3:00 exactly a bit late! But there is one tonight at 7:00 too folks, so jump in. Time to get the full poker train going again - it's back!
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave ArunSh 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Hooray! SBR life will be normal again soon.

jackpot269

If I had noticed sooner that their wasn't many signed up I would have posted sooner !! Sorry guys

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    If I had noticed sooner that their wasn't many signed up I would have posted sooner !! Sorry guys
    Yup, I messaged like 50 people telling them to join - hopefully we can get poker back full fledged!

I would have let them know before the 6 PM EST one as well, but I too didn't realize. I just signed up as I usually do a few hours before when I saw the tourney was up. Then I returned five minutes before it and realized only 5 people were signed up!

Obviously the easiest of cashes ever wasn't the worst thing, but it's more important imo to get the train completely rolling again to revitalize that aspect of the forum, even if it makes cashing harder.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yup, I messaged like 50 people telling them to join - hopefully we can get poker back full fledged!

I would have let them know before the 6 PM EST one as well, but I too didn't realize. I just signed up as I usually do a few hours before when I saw the tourney was up. Then I returned five minutes before it and realized only 5 people were signed up!

Obviously the easiest of cashes ever wasn't the worst thing, but it's more important imo to get the train completely rolling again to revitalize that aspect of the forum, even if it makes cashing harder.
    I did the same. went back for tourney and saw only 5 . Went back to the forum and started this thread!! I Completely agree with the last part also!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post

You forgot to message me

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    You forgot to message me
    There should have been an inter office memo sent to you.