phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

Online Poker recommendations - US players?

Used to like heritage back in the day before it went offline, have played bovada here and there recently but not a huge fan. I'm not a serious player very casual generally enjoy playing sit n gos or tourneys just looking for suggestions based on ease of access, popularity and new player deposit bonus since Ill lose it before I wanna withdraw it anyways

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Used to like heritage back in the day before it went offline, have played bovada here and there recently but not a huge fan. I'm not a serious player very casual generally enjoy playing sit n gos or tourneys just looking for suggestions based on ease of access, popularity and new player deposit bonus since Ill lose it before I wanna withdraw it anyways
    Heritage was on the Winning poker network which is basically the same skin as Americas Cardroom. I like Americas Cardroom the best but also play at BetOnline poker and Bovada every once in a while. I don't use Intertops poker all that much but it is also an option. I just like the other three better and primarily play there.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

Yeah i looked on the recommended and intertops is totally dead, about to forfeit the bonus and just go back to bovada

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Yeah i looked on the recommended and intertops is totally dead, about to forfeit the bonus and just go back to bovada
    Yeah there's not that much traffic on Intertops so I don't know why Cardschat recommended them as the best poker site for US players. Like I said I prefer ACR but Bovada and BOL are also good options for poker because the games in general are softer over there.