• Yes I do want Omaha 7 days a week

8 61.54%
  • No I don't want Omaha 7 days week

5 38.46%
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Open up Omaha tables 7 days a week

No is playing Holdem tables at any decent stake on regular basis and when they rarely do open up it usually involves only two people playing and most people don't like playing headsup. Whats the purpose of only having it available on the weekends? When it is clearly obvious to everyone that it is the game most people enjoy playing for ring games. If the point of having it only open on the weekends is to slow down people rolling over there points than that is pretty messed up. If SBR is doing it because they don't want to take traffic away from Holdem ring that doesn't really make much sense because why does SBR care what ring game has the most traffic as long as people are playing some game at all.

If SBR isn't going to change this ever than can they at least provide a reason why they don't want to change it? What poker site do you know that limits a certain game for only a select amount of time for ring action? Isn't having the most options to make the customer happy the best option?
    Last edited by bonzaii; 08-02-21 at 12:59 PM.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

bosco votes no

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

Is SBR able to put up any other games like limit triple draw or maybe a HORSE tournament? I think people would enjoy the variety and the limit triple draw game would be good for inexperienced players so they cant lose stacks in one hand.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Is SBR able to put up any other games like limit triple draw or maybe a HORSE tournament? I think people would enjoy the variety and the limit triple draw game would be good for inexperienced players so they cant lose stacks in one hand.
    Would like it if SBR added Horse or 7 Card Stud.