slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Can on sbr poker bounty mtt be organized?

Since you dont let me use my points and never will i would love to sponsor bounty MTT or two. Why bounty? Cause is fun and i dont want cheap ass pussy players in MTT and entry fee will sure stop some from entering.

I was thinking entry fee 0+40 bounty fee which everyone have on his head. But 50% bounty goes to player that kicked that played and 50% is added to his head.

Example John kicks Anne(she didnt kick anyone) so get 20 right away in sbr poker wallet and 20 is added to his head so now 60 bounty on his head. Mike kicks Johns so he gets 30 betpoints into wallet and so is added to his head so total 70. Winner of MTT also takes all his bounties on his head. If you can do that SBR to run smoothly let me know and ill add price pool for top players from my points.

I really doubt you can make it possible so i wont even bother with top player payouts till you prove me wrong.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nope

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

What is MTT?

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11585

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    What is MTT?
    Multi-table Tournaments

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

how you spell mtt ???

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8293

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Since you dont let me use my points and never will i would love to sponsor bounty MTT or two. Why bounty? Cause is fun and i dont want cheap ass pussy players in MTT and entry fee will sure stop some from entering.

I was thinking entry fee 0+40 bounty fee which everyone have on his head. But 50% bounty goes to player that kicked that played and 50% is added to his head.

Example John kicks Anne(she didnt kick anyone) so get 20 right away in sbr poker wallet and 20 is added to his head so now 60 bounty on his head. Mike kicks Johns so he gets 30 betpoints into wallet and so is added to his head so total 70. Winner of MTT also takes all his bounties on his head. If you can do that SBR to run smoothly let me know and ill add price pool for top players from my points.

I really doubt you can make it possible so i wont even bother with top player payouts till you prove me wrong.
    sounds similar to a progressive bounty!! would be good if its a possibility !!