• shorter than 8 mins 5-6 mins

21 63.64%
  • Longer than 8 mins 10-12 mins.

3 9.09%
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    if anything need to change is the short handed tables. 9 player tables better. Maybe reduce it to 6 min levels
    Im fine with either. Its been a while since we played 9 handed.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    It's SBR's call obviously but why take away the game that most enjoy playing?

It would be pretty cool to introduce some new variations of poker, if possible.
    Yeah Id rather they keep it but it would be nice being able to play Monday through Thursday with a game running. Maybe they could introduce Stud or maybe even Pineapple which is like Holdem but with 3 cards and you discard a card on the flop.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do people really enjoy it?

Most people who mention it to me say they don't know how to play really.

I like it now, but if not for the rollover factor, not sure I would have ever bothered to learn enough to keep some points.

I suspect no holdem ring game play, which everyone knows how to play, is one reason we don't attract many new players.
    I only play it because its the only show going when I seem to want to play. People seem to like it for rollover purposes.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

If people are so bored of holdem how come no one plays Omaha High and just sticks to high low?

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    I only play it because its the only show going when I seem to want to play. People seem to like it for rollover purposes.
    I think you'll be surprised how many of us play without a rollover. I played yesterday with normal points. Weird.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    I think you'll be surprised how many of us play without a rollover. I played yesterday with normal points. Weird.
    If so many people like it than should just keep it than.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    O8 is a great game but many here simply cannot grasp the concept of being the favorite to win without a made hand; so they make the minimum with their monster wrap draws and lose the maximum with AAK9 and blame it on bad luck. #sad!

If SBR truly wants to encourage mad action make Poker Points expire every Sunday night at midnite, if you don't play them they disappear. Then alternate weeks of game availability, one weekend nothing but Hold Em, the next only Omaha High, the next only Omaha Hi/Lo.

Lol - after that then get software that supports Badugi, 2-7 Triple Draw and Razz
    WOw, you are going to be hated if that happens.

But it might just be the best answer to activity.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Yeah Id rather they keep it but it would be nice being able to play Monday through Thursday with a game running. Maybe they could introduce Stud or maybe even Pineapple which is like Holdem but with 3 cards and you discard a card on the flop.
    Yep agreed, I'd love to see Pineapple added.
    WOw, you are going to be hated if that happens.

But it might just be the best answer to activity.
    I like the idea...

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Can we just change these as soon as possible? Playing 1 hour and half only to bubble in 6th isn't appetizing. No leaderboard anyway with prizes so wouldn't be affecting anything.

Optional

Can we just change these as soon as possible? Playing 1 hour and half only to bubble in 6th isn't appetizing. No leaderboard anyway with prizes so wouldn't be affecting anything.
    Personally, I think your poll shows enough people do not want the change to do it mid promo. Plus its only a couple more weeks now.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

let's make it 12 min blinds

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

if you win a tournament should not be a rollover.i bust my ass for 2 hr come in first then i got to rollover 3000 hand .and the other players get my point.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

I only started playing more because the prizes were moved up to a point to make it worth playing again. I just don't get why people want to extend the games but increasing the blind levels. 5 min blinds are fine. That extra 3 mins a level is not helping your game much at all. Your just wasting your time playing more. Id imagine the lower the blind levels the more people would play. People don't want to waste their time playing for so little.
    Could have said better myself

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Optional

Forwarding your plea to the powers that be.

Someone give Bonzaii some youtuber lessons about selfie video angles please.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Forwarding your plea to the powers that be.

Someone give Bonzaii some youtuber lessons about selfie video angles please.
    was laying in my bed

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

One thing is for sure, the majority of poker people on here want to play the least amount of time possible,

and also have the least amount of rollover possible, so they can cash in the most points possible for BT-C.

People pay the $100 per year and then try to make all the money that they possible can during the year of Pro.

Not that any of that is a bad thing either, but there is no use in putting it any other way.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    One thing is for sure, the majority of poker people on here want to play the least amount of time possible,

and also have the least amount of rollover possible, so they can cash in the most points possible for BT-C.

People pay the $100 per year and then try to make all the money that they possible can during the year of Pro.

Not that any of that is a bad thing either, but there is no use in putting it any other way.
    If we were playing for real money or high stakes points I could see having the blinds as high as they are now are even as high as 15 minutes, but because the prize pool isn't that big it doesn't make sense to play for so long when your not winning that much especially when you than have to clear your rollover to win anything at all.

Optional

If we were playing for real money or high stakes points I could see having the blinds as high as they are now are even as high as 15 minutes, but because the prize pool isn't that big it doesn't make sense to play for so long when your not winning that much especially when you than have to clear your rollover to win anything at all.
    It's all about your point of view.

Some people want rollover to try to force more ring table action.

And it's possible to win $1000 per week in bitcoin for Americans, or even more for internationals in book cash. For zero entry per tourney.

You lose me when you start bitching the prizes are too small. Dont bloody play if you are too big time for that.

Starting to not agree with your whine about time too. You keep acting like you speak for everyone, yet your own poll shows 36% of people do not agree with you.

Did you even notice that? As you repeat your demand for your change be done right now!

Same as you didnt notice the prizes are actually very generous before posting this BS?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Last time I looked, SBR pros exchanging points for BT-C was "real money."

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

It's all about your point of view.

Some people want rollover to try to force more ring table action.

And it's possible to win $1000 per week in bitcoin for Americans, or even more for internationals in book cash. For zero entry per tourney.

You lose me when you start bitching the prizes are too small. Dont bloody play if you are too big time for that.

Starting to not agree with your whine about time too. You keep acting like you speak for everyone, yet your own poll shows 36% of people do not agree with you.

Did you even notice that? As you repeat your demand for your change be done right now!

Same as you didnt notice the prizes are actually very generous before posting this BS?
    Who are these people that want to force ring table action? Big O? Up until a little while ago the prizes were too small. Paying out 300 points per tournament winner equals around $11. Surprised people were even playing in those games.

Please show me someone on here who is winning $1000 a week or even $500 a week playing poker.

I think most people on here don't even care since only 25 people even voted. Theyll play no matter what the format is.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Last time I looked, SBR pros exchanging points for BT-C was "real money."
    It doesn't become worth anything till you rollover the points though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Bonzaii what is Your profession

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Bonzaii what is Your profession
    Retired.

Optional

@Bonzaii looks like your video plea produced results!

Optional

Feed back on the change in this thread please if anyone has any to share once trying it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

sweet

now if we could just get people to play faster
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 03-22-21 at 11:19 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Retired.
    Nice. Stocks? Inheritance? Crypto?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

crazy that they just lower the blind levels cuz one poster asks for it

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Optional.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Nice. Stocks? Inheritance? Crypto?
    Mixture

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15555

ew, this 6 min structure sucks, everyone was already super short when it got to 6-8 left... sigh

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15555

Probably unpopular opinion but having played all five tournaments today the level change to 6 mins is a disaster. This is the best poker promo sbr has had in years, why take away so much playability in the last week? It becomes an all in fest with 30 players left

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Its better because it's over within 75 minutes. Tournaments are too long as it is because of the greater turnout due to this promotion. However this could be the beginning of "Slot Tournament" approach taken by the players. Additional changes may be needed to address that issue.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Thanks Optional.

First 123 Last