bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

So many people on here afraid to play

We had a good game going for a little bit at 5/10 and than certain players go bust at the ring/cash table and than everyone leaves because there afraid to play certain players? Or they will only play against players they think they have an edge over. Were playing for points people. This isn't real money. Hard to play at all unless you play on the weekends in omaha hl which takes forever to roll over your points if you have enough.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

points are real money playa

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

I think Omaha H/L is actually faster to rollover, so many times you see guys shove random 3-4 low cards with an ace and they end up chopping.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

think me and carseller the 2 donkeys at the table brought the players hopefully with this new format of lots of points the cash games will be better, or they can go to nitville for the weekend omaha games

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    We had a good game going for a little bit at 5/10 and than certain players go bust at the ring/cash table and than everyone leaves because there afraid to play certain players? Or they will only play against players they think they have an edge over. Were playing for points people. This isn't real money. Hard to play at all unless you play on the weekends in omaha hl which takes forever to roll over your points if you have enough.
    agree sometime i wait 3 plus hr before someone pop up .to rollover point .just eliminated the roll over if you win a tournament just give the point no rollover
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave yahoonino 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY gave yahoonino 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY gave yahoonino 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY gave yahoonino 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    I think Omaha H/L is actually faster to rollover, so many times you see guys shove random 3-4 low cards with an ace and they end up chopping.
    Bonzaii doesn't have a clue

Yesterday he said I made a terrible call when I raised from the button with A8 and was getting 2 to 1 on a reraise all in from a semi short player who had A6. I said "Awful" referring to the two 6s that came and he said my call was awful LOL

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Bonzaii doesn't have a clue

Yesterday he said I made a terrible call when I raised from the button with A8 and was getting 2 to 1 on a reraise all in from a semi short player who had A6. I said "Awful" referring to the two 6s that came and he said my call was awful LOL
    What does this have to do with the thread topic? Youd agree with me if you were at the table. Three fun players were at the table and than they went bust and everyone left shortly after.

dlowilly

What does this have to do with the thread topic? Youd agree with me if you were at the table. Three fun players were at the table and than they went bust and everyone left shortly after.
    You said in the first post it takes forever to rollover points at hi/lo which is wrong

I referred to another false statement you made in the tourney yesterday to further establish your propensity to not have a clue

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You said in the first post it takes forever to rollover points at hi/lo which is wrong

I referred to another false statement you made in the tourney yesterday to further establish your propensity to not have a clue
    If you have 600 points with 3x rollover so 1800 points to rollover and your playing omaha h/l it takes forever. Any decent amount of points takes a while and if you play higher limits of holdem its quicker. Now stop hating.

dlowilly

If you have 600 points with 3x rollover so 1800 points to rollover and your playing omaha h/l it takes forever. Any decent amount of points takes a while and if you play higher limits of holdem its quicker. Now stop hating.
    Well this is highly dependent on your definition of forever so this conversation is a dead end

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sorry Bonzai. If I had 1800 points to roll over I would have joined. Did not cash once in February.