brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

What’s up

How’s everybody doing?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

For all 7 of you that came in and didn’t tell me hi... I hope you get rivered by bobbywaves

Rest of you, have an amazing day

bbl

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Hey freezer hope all is well

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Hey bro. Long time. Hope all is well.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Lol what’s up man! Yes, I’m good �� Hope you’re doing good too J, all of you. How’s this poker thing been going? Any cool contest?

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

One going on right now. Get back in there pronto. See you at the tables.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Hey bro. Long time. Hope all is well.
    Hey Frank! yeah. work, kids, life, gym, working more on growth in my personal life etc. I pass through here from time to time and lurk Lol.. hopefully I’ll have some time to catch some poker w you guys soon.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    One going on right now. Get back in there pronto. See you at the tables.
    Yeah, See ya there bud.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 02-06-21 at 10:38 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Hey freezer hope all is well
    ]
    Wya jake I said hello ... baha where’s autodonk and his rsh chronicles, has biter been around? Triple? I thought I seen moneyshot somewhere, and where’s that nit Bobby ha .. I see chucky on a leader board, and mr.Klc Gary, mpash, still in the mix too, a few other recognizable names .. a new contest just started, and I did renew what’s the prizzzee?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    For all 7 of you that came in and didn’t tell me hi... I hope you get rivered by bobbywaves

Rest of you, have an amazing day

bbl
    Not sure you are trolling or really haven't been around for a long time, but Waves finally got his deserved ban over a year ago!

Despite how poor 2020 was overall due to the pandemic, no doubt not having him around this site made things quite a bit better - every cloud has a silver lining as they say!
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave ArunSh 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Not sure you are trolling or really haven't been around for a long time, but Waves finally got his deserved ban over a year ago!

Despite how poor 2020 was overall due to the pandemic, no doubt not having him around this site made things quite a bit better - every cloud has a silver lining as they say!
    Yooo what’s up arun Ohhh , yeah, haven’t really been around the poker parts... every blue moon I’ll pass in players talk to fade a seaweed play or see some thoughts about a game Lol

who would’ve thought years later, carseller would still be around and not bobbywaves ..

what did he do?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

And yeah, this pandemic has really sucked. I think it also has made some people realize what’s important. People are spending more time at home caring for their quality of life. They work out more. They’ve been doing home renovations, taking kids camping, going to church, rather online or by what means is available. I picked up a language ( Portuguese ) Some things here have opened up a little but I feel like the mayor is clueless, and she will probably be fired after the shenanigans she’s pulling now, about time really...

Hope everyone’s staying safe. Things will get better,
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 02-06-21 at 02:02 PM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yooo what’s up arun Ohhh , yeah, haven’t really been around the poker parts... every blue moon I’ll pass in players talk to fade a seaweed play or see some thoughts about a game Lol

who would’ve thought years later, carseller would still be around and not bobbywaves ..

what did he do?

Same thing he had been doing for long time - scamming. Was having various non-US folks (at least one anyway) dump points to him and then he'd cash them out for bitcoin, presumably to split with the non-US person who isn't able to buy bitcoin. Was pretty funny looking at his point history and someone claiming they lost a 13000 point (or something like that) bet to him on who was going to be a 3rd round pick in the NBA draft, some total nonsense which was obviously just a dump.

Carseller, while his lending techniques might leave a lot to be desired, I do not think has outright scammed anyone/the site so seems like he ought to still be around.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Same thing he had been doing for long time - scamming. Was having various non-US folks (at least one anyway) dump points to him and then he'd cash them out for bitcoin, presumably to split with the non-US person who isn't able to buy bitcoin. Was pretty funny looking at his point history and someone claiming they lost a 13000 point (or something like that) bet to him on who was going to be a 3rd round pick in the NBA draft, some total nonsense which was obviously just a dump.

Carseller, while his lending techniques might leave a lot to be desired, I do not think has outright scammed anyone/the site so seems like he ought to still be around.
    Yeah, he always had some type of scammy black cloud that followed him everywhere, smh.. and no Lol I’m surprised carseller has been able to keep himself out of trouble.