Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

joe, no one else at sbr, or on the face of the planet for that matter, would stand up for you and report me for saying to ask the last guy who kissed your _____er "how did Donk taste?"........

no, only your whiny bitchiness prompted that email from headquarters........

only a whiny little pussy like you prompted this:

broke ass non pro fuktards that whine like bitches about their mothers need to be insta-banned from SBR......

go fuk yourself Joe; in warning me, they informed me that your whiny ass was warned as well, and you busted that warning, so report yourself this time and accept your ban, shithead........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-29-20 at 12:36 PM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe, no one else at sbr, or on the face of the planet for that matter, would stand up for you and report me for saying to ask the last guy who kissed your _____er "how did Donk taste?"........

no, only your whiny bitchiness prompted that email from headquarters........

only a whiny little pussy like you prompted this:

broke ass non pro fuktards that whine like bitches about their mothers need to be insta-banned from SBR......

go fuk yourself Joe; in warning me, they informed me that your whiny ass was warned as well, and you busted that warning, so report yourself this time and accept your ban, shithead........
    I made a joking comment to you (which I quickly erased) that you would "whine like crazy" if the poker tourney rules were biased against you, and you used it as an "excuse" to start abusing me and threatening me with violence again. Which I have NEVER done to you! So look dude, let's just end it! I told you I was sorry that you took it wrong, and I even erased it! So if you can't have fun and cut up with me on here, then will you just PLEASE stop the dumb ass assuming and blaming? It is making you look so damn ridiculous & dumb!

Dude for the TENTH time! Don't assume things! It makes you look like a pitiful idiot!!
    Why the hell do you "idiotically assume" somebody (ME) had to "report" you because you got a PM??
    Read what I said! Maybe they got tired of seeing you abuse me and threaten me with violence, so they told you to stop!! If you want to know why you got a pm, then PLEASE send a PM and ask why instead of idiotically assuming things and blaming me bro! I don't need the abuse from you NOR do I need you wrongly blaming me because you got a PM!!
    It is too dumb for me to deal with! You have about 8 years of post high school education! Stop acting like a 4 year old!

And also MORE "idiot assuming" by you!! I don't even know what in the hell "warning" you are talking about?
    I wasn't "warned" to stop threatening you with violence or making abusive posts to you! Because I have NEVER done that to you, and I NEVER would!!

However, if you are now admitting that YOU were warned to stop being abusive and threatening to ME, then I think your dumbass just told all over yourself and you have just brought the ban hammer down on yourself! Because this is about the FOURTH abusive post by you towards me on this thread! Bye Felicia!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-29-20 at 06:14 PM.

Auto Donk

in legal terms, Joe, above is a classic case of "res ipsa loquitur"......

to save you the time, that means, in Latin, "the thing speaks for itself"......

JoeCool20

I'm sorry Donk, I've just never seen anybody like you before bro! You have 20 years of education, but you choose to get on a forum and act like the biggest retard that anybody has ever seen! LOL Why do you act like that on here? I don't give a flying damn, but I sure wish it didn't involve me!! What can I possibly say when you are assuming things that aren't true when we BOTH know that you know better than to do that? LOL I can't have fun or "Enjoy" posting back and forth with you when we both know you are knowingly making a fool out of yourself assuming something! So your lack of using your education makes me fold my cards! You want to act intelligent, I will post with you forever! But it isn't any fun to keep burying somebody for assuming things! Anybody can do that! It's not any fun. So this is my last reply.

(And quite frankly, we KNOW that you will get NOTHING done to you for your abusive posts and threats of violence towards me, but I just hope I "get away" with replying to you without ME getting in trouble while you don't! LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in legal terms, Joe, above is a classic case of "res ipsa loquitur"......

to save you the time, that means, in Latin, "the thing speaks for itself"......
    Now you are simply repeating your helpless & totally assumptive case. So I will give YOU some latin!

"nihil assumpseris" NEVER ASSUME! If for no other reason than it makes you look so dumb to assume!

I won't reply again because we both know you have no "proof" and therefore you can't do any better than assuming.

You've already made a fool out of yourself with that one by having NO answer to this simple question:

Where is there any "proof" in the PM you got from SBR telling you to "ignore" me that I reported you? There isn't!

Case closed! Get some new material, you've already been proven foolish for trying that material.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-29-20 at 03:12 PM.

Auto Donk

this p.m. says "joe cool" , not auto donk........ it says please leave the pussy alone....

it doesn't ask you to "ignore" me due to my complaining to sbr about you, it asks me to ignore you, JOE COOL, who is whining to them about me.......

I'll bury your pussy ass even further by showing the full text of their request if I can get assurance I won't get binged myself before the Cup.......

but safe to say, this WAS YOU, BEING A TOTAL WHINY REPORTIING PUSSY, BEGGGING SBR to ask that me to STOP PUMMELING YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH EVERYDAY ON SBR, because your incessant whining to them was annoying the shit out of them.......

and now you call me out in this thread unprovoked; sbr should enforce their warning to you, the violator, and boot your pathetic broke ass off the site for good..... your sorry fukkin' wimpy, whiny ass deserves it........ swift kick to the curb..... outta here..... you need to be perma banned and beat like a red headed stepchild by sbr.......

you're a liar, a pussy, and a total non-sbr pro loser........

now fuk off,..... or come to a bash and see how bad that works out for you......

oh... wait, you're too f'n broke to even go pro, so Bashes are off limits to pussies with no money like yourself.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-29-20 at 03:26 PM.

JoeCool20

I will reply to that because you lied! LOL Dude I forgot to say that you act like a retarded whining child on here, AND you tell blatant lies! Gotta stop lying dude! I NEVER said it told ME to ignore YOU! I said it says for YOU to ignore me!
    (Is it telling you Ignore my replies defending myself to your abuse?! )

Good try, but all I have EVER done is ask them why the hell they punish me for replying to your abuse and threats of violence while they don't do anything to you for abusing me! You don't even know this but the last time you threatened me with violence and talked about my mother, your friend gave ME an infraction for replying to you and he didn't do anything to you! That is yet another reason why I didn't go pro!
    Dude your brain is so fried that you can't read! How many times have I told you that I didn't report you or anybody! Because I don't give a damn about your stupid mouth running on here! I can give it right back with the best of them!!! All I have ever done is ask them to let me reply to your abuse and I will have you curled up in the fetal position with my responses!! But I can't even reply to your abuse or your friend gives ME an infraction! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW DUMBASS?

Quite frankly I am ASTOUNDED that Genie said anything to you about stopping your abuse of me! I sure as hell knew it wasn't your friend who told you to stop!! Wow Thanks Genie! But now you have done it again 5 times on this thread and used the excuse that I "called you out!" LOL I hope they don't go for that dumb shit! I didn't "call you out" by saying that you would whine like crazy if the poker rules were unfair for you! That is a fact! And I erased it ANYWAY!!
    It is also a fact that I have NEVER violated any "warning" because I never got a warning to stop abusing you!
    You know why? Because I have NEVER abused you or threatened you with violence in the first place!!
    If I said ANY of that abusive and threatening crap to YOU, that you say to ME, then I'd be gone in a SECOND!
    But yes now the whole board has now seen that PER YOUR OWN WORDS you have told on yourself and violated your "agreement" to not abuse me or threaten me with violence over 5 times now! So you are banned per your OWN post! LOL Dude you just banned YOURSELF with your OWN words!! You have now sealed your own fate bro!
    Whether you try to lie & say I "called you out" or not! If they told you not to make abusive posts to me or threaten me with violence, then you have blatantly violated it at least 5 times for them to see! So the ball will be in their court now!

But lets face it! I bet you a pro membership (3000 points) that not a thing happens to you!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-29-20 at 06:24 PM.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25534

If you only had a brain.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    If you only had a brain.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wg66kwRnOpw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Yeah hell man, 20 yrs of education and he acts like he acts on here? I just don't get it.

He bashed me for a year because he "assumed" I reported him for poker chat abuse, then when I finally proved him wrong on that, instead of saying "OK Joe Cool, I assumed things and I was wrong. I made a mistake and I'm sorry." He starts a new one "assuming" I reported him for abusing me on the forum! LOL And hell I've GOT to say it!
    I STILL don't dislike the guy! If I could just threaten him back and talk about his mother, then it would be fine!
    But if I defend myself and do it back to him, then I get an infraction while he gets nothing!

And we all know what he is doing. He knows that he has broken his promise and now he is trying to lie & say I "called him out" or "attacked him" like that is an "excuse" for him to violate his agreement not to abuse me! LOL But I did not do any such thing! I DID NOT DO THAT TO HIM! I HAVE NEVER THREATENED HIM WITH VIOLENCE OR ABUSED HIM!
    And everybody on the whole site can see that I haven't, AND they can see that he has repeatedly abused me and threatened me with violence again after being told to stop.

But nothing will be done about it! Oh well, it isn't up to me! The ball is in the court of who told him to not do it anymore!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-29-20 at 05:33 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yeah hell man, 20 yrs of education and he acts like he acts on here? I just don't get it.

He bashed me for a year because he "assumed" I reported him for poker chat abuse, then when I finally proved him wrong on that, instead of saying "OK Joe Cool, I assumed things and I was wrong. I made a mistake and I'm sorry." He starts a new one "assuming" I reported him for abusing me on the forum! LOL And hell I've GOT to say it!
    I STILL don't dislike the guy! If I could just threaten him back and talk about his mother, then it would be fine!
    you never proved me wrong about anything, you lying sack of shit...

sbr, ban this fukkin' idiotic lying sack of shit......

without any provocation this stupid broke dik fuk attacked me in this thread instead of keeping his lying pie hole shut, and thus deserves a perma ban from sbr........

broke ass non pros who violate mods' orders like this scumbag lowlife trailer trash joe need to go....

JoeCool20

LOL I hope people enjoyed this! But I can't say that I did! Gotta lighten up! It's the holidays!! Have fun!!
    It is 1 day from December! Gotta do better than bringing up some PM from August and trying to blame it on me! LOL
    Gotta come up with something that I haven't already debunked and proven wrong for me to continue!
    Can't just go "On and on" with the same old debunked blather!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-30-20 at 12:08 AM.

First 12