stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Getting heated, pretty funny stuff. https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-new...-clean-you-out

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fukkin' neagranue is a little bitch........ been at tables near him, he wears low slung jeans and has his ass crack/half his cheeks on display, like he's shopping for a big top to plow him..........

never realized how gay he is til I had to watch him advertising that ass for a day and a half.....

stevek173

Lol that's funny.

He has a pretty hot wife now. Nothing I'd play guitar for, but pretty hot.

Auto Donk

he's always been one to wear a beard.....

I caught him meat gazin' my crank at least a half dozen times.......

he was really interested, as I'd worn particularly tight pants to really advertise since I knew I was starting the day at vanessa russo's table.....

(this was around the time I learned she was a dyke, I'd been hoping to bring her back over to the other side)....

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

DNegs going to lose a milly or more on this. He's dumb for even entertaining the offer.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Who is offering the odds on Polk at -600?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Who is offering the odds on Polk at -600?
    no cheat sheets for Polk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    no cheat sheets for Polk
    only option he'll have left is to install the gummo-bot3.0

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Charts should not be allowed and are pretty much banned at any live tournament and most poker sites. Problem is poker sites can't really police you having a printed out sheet next to you. If anything them not using charts should benefit Doug wayyyyyy more than Dnegs. Only thing that makes sense is Doug thinks Dnegs will cheat and use charts anyway when Doug probably won't? Polk obviously way better player, but Dnegs nothing to lose with a 20% chance to win will be interesting.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ya she married him because he's a big studley alpha man.

She's road the rooster carousel and even has stock in it.

He thinks he's a math and finance wizard.

Well Riddle me this daniel. You know what's the most -EV thing in America you could EVER do.

Getting fuckin married lol.

She'll wipe you out when you catch her fuckin Chad.

Moron

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Probably just trying to build up the match

do you have to pay to watch it or something?

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

this news basically does not change anything

Auto Donk

my photo of neagranue flashing his ass crack at me might change some things.....

yes, I finally took a photo of it just so a few poker buds of mine would believe the little faggit was hittin on me.......

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I agree with Polk, he is absolutely right.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I mean I know it isn't the SBR wild donk luck software, but I'd take one pro over another pro at plus 6 to 1 odds any day.
    Even if you don't factor in luck which will always have a part in determining the winner, in my opinion, once you get up that high in skill, then it often just becomes who gets the better hand when the other person also has a good hand that loses. Especially in heads up play. I mean damn, most big pots will be decided when both pros think they have good hands, and then the winner of the pot will result in which pro has the better "good hand." I wouldn't bet minus 6 to 1 odds that one pro kept having higher hands than the other pro who thought he had the highest hand.
    I'd just bet plus 6 to 1 and hope my pro guy was the one who often got the better of 2 good hands and won big pots.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I mean I know it isn't the SBR wild donk luck software, but I'd take one pro over another pro at plus 6 to 1 odds any day.
    Even if you don't factor in luck which will always have a part in determining the winner, in my opinion, once you get up that high in skill, then it often just becomes who gets the better hand when the other person also has a good hand that loses. Especially in heads up play. I mean damn, most big pots will be decided when both pros think they have good hands, and then the winner of the pot will result in which pro has the better "good hand." I wouldn't bet minus 6 to 1 odds that one pro kept having higher hands than the other pro who thought he had the highest hand.
    I'd just bet plus 6 to 1 and hope my pro guy was the one who often got the better of 2 good hands and won big pots.
    Its over 25,000 hands Joe. While it's possible Daniel could run better over a short period of time he's going up against a player who was once considered to be the best HUNL player in the world. I'm just glad I got as much money down as I could when Polk was -250.

Luck would play a bigger factor if Polk's edge wasn't so large. Daniel would be lucky to only lose $500,000 in this challenge for example. That would be luck.

Auto Donk

don't forget negreanu's secret weapon of distraction:

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7NxEj4A1Cg

Steve...1:38 "You're a little punk"

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    don't forget negreanu's secret weapon of distraction:

Wow

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7NxEj4A1Cg

Steve...1:38 "You're a little punk"
    Chucky, I'm not playing for the thrill of fukcing victory here.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Its over 25,000 hands Joe. While it's possible Daniel could run better over a short period of time he's going up against a player who was once considered to be the best HUNL player in the world. I'm just glad I got as much money down as I could when Polk was -250.

Luck would play a bigger factor if Polk's edge wasn't so large. Daniel would be lucky to only lose $500,000 in this challenge for example. That would be luck.
    I just saw this Crush. My opinion is simply how "good" can you really get at poker? How can one poker pro be a ton better than another poker pro? Whether it is HU or not, is he "better" at bluffing pots? Is he "better" at holding on with top pair, or "better" at hitting flush and straight draws? To me once you know what you are doing at a professional level then it just comes down to whether things go in your favor during that particular game. So for your sake I hope Polk gets all the luck, and holds on every time he is ahead, and also hits whatever he needs to win when he is behind!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I don't think Polk would beat Dnegs 6 times out of 7 heads up.

And I would have told Polk to go spin on a sharp stick if he started calling me a little bitch (or even late for dinner) whilst wanting a shot at my million bucks as a huge chalk fave... WTF?

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I just saw this Crush. My opinion is simply how "good" can you really get at poker? How can one poker pro be a ton better than another poker pro? Whether it is HU or not, is he "better" at bluffing pots? Is he "better" at holding on with top pair, or "better" at hitting flush and straight draws? To me once you know what you are doing at a professional level then it just comes down to whether things go in your favor during that particular game. So for your sake I hope Polk gets all the luck, and holds on every time he is ahead, and also hits whatever he needs to win when he is behind!
    It's about how good one is in certain spots and situations. If Polk has a 15bb/100 EV edge that's going to be nearly impossible to overcome over a 25,000 hand sample playing heads up.

I doubt Daniel has worked very much with solvers so he's going to have major leaks in common spots that Polk will have that much more of an understanding of. I also doubt Daniel is really mixing up his lines at different frequencies. He's a live player. He exploits weak opponents. I would seriously doubt that Daniel could even beat most 200nl games online. He's not a cash game player and he's not a heads up player. While it's still poker, he's taking Doug on at his own game.

JoeCool20

I think y'all know a lot more about it than me!