Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Poker Tournaments Prizes

When did they stop paying prizes for poker tournaments? I've been away for a little while. SBR can't pay something for poker tournament winners? SBR must be in real trouble? Anybody remember LuDawgs.com when it was around?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Alright Alright View Post
    When did they stop paying prizes for poker tournaments? I've been away for a little while. SBR can't pay something for poker tournament winners? SBR must be in real trouble? Anybody remember LuDawgs.com when it was around?
    LOL Dumbest thing ever been done on here. NO points For 2 months, then only the top five finishers get points!

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Ultimately it's their decision. With limited sports running, I understand. However, I have not played once since the dailies have not been paying points.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Ultimately it's their decision. With limited sports running, I understand. However, I have not played once since the dailies have not been paying points.
    Everything on here is their decision. I don't speak for others, but I think a lot of us just wish they'd tell us something.

Like: "Hey we are struggling right now so we aren't going to pay the daily poker prizes for 2 months."

Then instead of thinking it is stupid and BS, we'd all sympathize with them and say no problem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Alright Alright

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29763

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Everything on here is their decision. I don't speak for others, but I think a lot of us just wish they'd tell us something.

Like: "Hey we are struggling right now so we aren't going to pay the daily poker prizes for 2 months."

Then instead of thinking it is stupid and BS, we'd all sympathize with them and say no problem.
    Agreed! We'll see what happens at the end of this month.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm using these tournaments to study the software since there are no prizes.

One interesting trend I noticed after playing for a month:

Going all in with QQ and being called results in 10% probability of winning the hand I'm 1 out of 10.

Going all in with JJ and being called results in 90% probability of winning the hand I'm 9 out of 10.

I know this in not a large sample but QQ seems to be the hand of doom for me.